Author Topic: eminem-3 am video  (Read 1088 times)

The.Game

• 'G'
Re: eminem-3 am video
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 03:48:54 PM »
i think the Relapse is gonna be off the hook
the video is next level shit
we need eminem to save rap!
and Shallow?
can you explain why the fuck he wouldnt do the same shit again?!
dude got a multi million $ formula

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »
the new song featuring Dre is suppose to leak in two days. 8)

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 06:09:36 PM »
the new song featuring Dre is suppose to leak in two days. 8)
dope cant wait!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
im not feelin the traxx so far, but hopefully he comes thru wit some dretox type muzik
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 06:34:03 PM »
i suspect the new track with dre on it will be pretty booming compared to the stuff so far.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 07:04:53 PM »
i suspect the new track with dre on it will be pretty booming compared to the stuff so far.

id think so, i just hope the lyrics are dope & Em's accent is gone.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »
haha for real kill that accent

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »

the track is called "Old Time's Sake", so i mean he better try & rap like its the "old times" lol. :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »
haha yeah i was feelin the couple freestyles he released months ago
one of em had dre on it, damn it was dope
i jus want some "showdown" or "business" type of muzik from them

the track is called "Old Time's Sake", so i mean he better try & rap like its the "old times" lol. :P
Cube

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2009, 08:43:56 PM »
gives the track such a darker feel; i love it! 8)

agree

but his accent the way he raps now annoys me.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
and Shallow?

Eminem the name is the multi million dollar formula. Encore struggled to get to 5x and that was 4 years ago. Eminem has died down since then and coming back with the same tired formula and second rate songs isn't the answer. 3 AM actually wouldn't be half bad if it was rapped in a normal voice, but even then it would have been better served on an unreleased package a few years from now.

Eminem had two choices on his 4 years off with regards to a come back; either find a new sound and come back fierce or grow the fuck up and come back mature and not sell all that well but at least have credible material.

Instead we get the same shitty sound with a crappy accent and if it's as I predict and doesn't even break 3x it'll all be a complete bust. Em will always be able to do 2x. He could release "Eminem Reads the Collected Works of Mark Twain" and each one will go at least platinum, but if he ever wants to even come close to MMLP Em Show numbers he needs to wake up. Not selling well is fine when the songs are good but when you're not selling and all your songs are just sings trying to sell, you have a problem.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »
Comparing numbers to the way it used to be is irrelevent.   Even Wayne who had the most generated buzz since 50 still didn't sell that much.  If he sells 1 million in the first week it'll be good.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »
great video, i was xpecting sth great like this. song is better with the video on a whole new level.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 01:06:38 AM »
honestly, i didn't think they would make a video for that song.
it's like they feel that they have something to prove?

Seeing it with a video really shows how much the song sucks. It's the same formula as the MMLP; start off with a hokey pop song and then release a darker video. The difference is the Real Slim Shady was a mega hit pop song and The Way I Am was an instant classic. The result was 9 platinum.

Given the economy and the fact his last album barely made it to 5 million. I'd be surprised if this album does any better than 2x.
well you know, the formula wouldn't really have been a problem for me if the actual songs were decent or better.
unfortunately this is not the case.

Eminem is still getting away with it  :P just look at the success of we made you.

and Shallow?

Eminem the name is the multi million dollar formula. Encore struggled to get to 5x and that was 4 years ago. Eminem has died down since then and coming back with the same tired formula and second rate songs isn't the answer. 3 AM actually wouldn't be half bad if it was rapped in a normal voice, but even then it would have been better served on an unreleased package a few years from now.

Eminem had two choices on his 4 years off with regards to a come back; either find a new sound and come back fierce or grow the fuck up and come back mature and not sell all that well but at least have credible material.

Instead we get the same shitty sound with a crappy accent and if it's as I predict and doesn't even break 3x it'll all be a complete bust. Em will always be able to do 2x. He could release "Eminem Reads the Collected Works of Mark Twain" and each one will go at least platinum, but if he ever wants to even come close to MMLP Em Show numbers he needs to wake up. Not selling well is fine when the songs are good but when you're not selling and all your songs are just sings trying to sell, you have a problem.
i don't think he could ever reach that level of sales again, no matter what direction he takes.

i never expected that Eminem would take a 180 degree turn with Relapse, but i didn't think he would continue the route of Encore, either.
hence i said before, that this is not really a comeback.

also, anyone who thinks that Relapse 2 will be very different than Relapse, is naive.
if you're lucky, you will get some good songs with each album

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 01:38:16 AM »
The accent is more tolerable also but still unnecessary.

yeah, i barely even notice their is one when i watch the video.
yep, yep.....kinda actually goes well with the psycho vibe to the video....the voice and the picture hes painting in the song go hand in hand.  This track really grew on me, shits dope!!

Yeah the accent makes him seem more like a retarded serial killer, that was what I thought anyway, maybe there was a reason behind the accent after all