Author Topic: Why is the world so white on TV  (Read 1730 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Why is the world so white on TV
« on: May 03, 2009, 01:00:49 PM »
i fuckin hate that shit.  everytime i turn on the TV it's always good white folks and bad/poor colored people.  if i had a  :scarface: i'd run to tha "powers that be" and kill em all.

Cali Climate

Re: Why is the world so white on TV
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »
because you are watching cops.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »
nobody wants to hear the news in ebonics

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »
nobody wants to hear the news in ebonics

"ebonics" what tha fuck made u the leader of the free world all of a sudden.  u finally took the dick outcha ass so now u can walk out of your house now?  cracker kermit hermit ass...

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »
radiotube is hilarious.

do the stanky leg boy.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »
because you are watching cops.

so is that the stereotype joke of tha day?  im supposed to watch cops and stanky legg.  why do yall act so white anyways, why cant u be like black folk and be normal.  white's are so emo about shit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »
I dont blame tv tho. TV is entertainment, so its only a reflection of our country.  You know what gets on tv? The shit people wanna see.  If anyone is to blame for whats on tv, its the people who watch tv.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
I dont blame tv tho. TV is entertainment, so its only a reflection of our country.  You know what gets on tv? The shit people wanna see.  If anyone is to blame for whats on tv, its the people who watch tv.

We have NO control wat goes on on the TV and Radio... i thought that was tha big problem in tha 1st place with everything.  The Corporates blockin everything out that people really wanna c.  now i dont wanna sound like a hater, but how many people do u kno (including yourself) wants to see another "New York" show on VH1?  And it goes deeper than that.  bcuz almost every channel outside of the Entertainment channels (along with E!) is White.  For example "the 100 sexiest women" had to be the whitest shit ever.  When u watch CNN pre and post Obama, it's always the white man's point of view.  It's like there just has to be white people on everything and all we coloreds get is the usual and stereotypical shit.  even if it's a black subject we cant really say and show wat we wanna show, but if it's a white thing- it's always 100.  i fuckin' hate that shit.

it's so fuckin' old.  >:(

and entertainment is not abuncha white people... let's have a rainbow of people instead
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:03:08 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
haha, *books golf trip to bermuda, 1st class*

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »

We have NO control wat goes on on the TV and Radio... i thought that was tha big problem in tha 1st place with everything.  The Corporates blockin everything out that people really wanna c.  now i dont wanna sound like a hater, but how many people do u kno (including yourself) wants to see another "New York" show on VH1?  And it goes deeper than that.  bcuz almost every channel outside of the Entertainment channels (along with E!) is White.  For example "the 100 sexiest women" had to be the whitest shit ever.  When u watch CNN pre and post Obama, it's always the white man's point of view.  It's like there just has to be white people on everything and all we coloreds get is the usual and stereotypical shit.  even if it's a black subject we cant really say and show wat we wanna show, but if it's a white thing- it's always 100.  i fuckin' hate that shit.

and entertainment is not abuncha white people... let's have a rainbow of people instead
what do you want to see on tv?

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »

I get what youre sayin man.  What Im saying is, television is a business just like everything else. If you opened up a music store (CD's, etc) in a neighborhood that was 50% Black, 20% Hispanic, 10% White, 10% Asian, and 10% other...which group would you cater to the most?  Would you carry more hip hop CD's? Or more Heavy Metal CD's? If you were smart, you offer more Hip Hop shit right?  The way I see TV is, they do the same thing. Fact of the matter is, theres more White people in the country then anyone else. Which means, theres more White people watching TV then anyone else. Television networks need to cater to that group more, if they want to get ratings. Theyre all about they money. Theyll put anything on tv, as long as people will watch it.  It gets frustrating sometimes when youre just tryin to find somethin on tv to watch.  But I dont blame the networks all that much.

Oh btw, my girl wants to watch that New York bullshit.  I cant stand that bitch...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »
^^^ lol about your gurl and that NY bullshit.  i wanna fuck NY too but i dont wanna watch this hoe on TV bcuz they couldn't get Bootz or Prancer or some other hot chick on a solo show. 

but yeah i know about the "business" and catering to tha audience but it's so gay watching white people have all of the "unique" roles on tv like "myth busters" for example.  when i die, i pray i come back as a black man in America (again) but with a blacker world/US.

Cali Climate

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »
go to Africa, that's a black part of the world.

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »
^^^ lol about your gurl and that NY bullshit.  i wanna fuck NY too but i dont wanna watch this hoe on TV bcuz they couldn't get Bootz or Prancer or some other hot chick on a solo show. 

but yeah i know about the "business" and catering to tha audience but it's so gay watching white people have all of the "unique" roles on tv like "myth busters" for example.  when i die, i pray i come back as a black man in America (again) but with a blacker world/US.

lol hell yah....i would fuck the dogg shit outta Bootz, Prancer, Buckey.....all them reality bitches

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.