Author Topic: Why is the world so white on TV  (Read 1728 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why is the world so white on TV
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »
I'd rather watch a TV network with all white people than that fuckin minstrel show known as BET.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 03:54:25 PM »
See wat I mean... you crackers aint even funny "go 2 africa" "do tha stanky legg", go fry a fuckin pig u red neck bastards.  get tha fuck outta here with those coon ass jokes.

white boys on a black music forum tryna talk shit 2 a black person... u guys r tha bamaz of tha week.  20$ you wood all work at FOX News if given tha chance

And Fuck BET... they lost all credibility years ago.  they make us seem like we're all poor and broke down and everytime they get a new program it has to be tha "black" version of an MTV show.... fuck em.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 03:57:51 PM »
See wat I mean... you crackers aint even funny "go 2 africa" "do tha stanky legg", go fry a fuckin pig u red neck bastards.  get tha fuck outta here with those coon ass jokes.

white boys on a black music forum tryna talk shit 2 a black person... u guys r tha bamaz of tha week.  20$ you wood all work at FOX News if given tha chance

And Fuck BET... they lost all credibility years ago.  they make us seem like we're all poor and broke down and everytime they get a new program it has to be tha "black" version of an MTV show.... fuck em.

College Hill = Real World
Hits = Tom Green

I use to hate that Cita bitch back in the day. The lil cartoon that was hostin the videos....man...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »
Oh man, Cita was so annoying..

Cali Climate

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »

The thing is, I have no problem with any race, but if you're gonna act like an idiotic stereotype I'll treat you as such. Dig?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 05:04:05 PM »

The thing is, I have no problem with any race, but if you're gonna act like an idiotic stereotype I'll treat you as such. Dig?

A stereotype?? all of a sudden it's bad to be who you are.  It's wrong to be strong minded and black and occassionally a lil ignit?  Fuck that, I wont' let the whitey's shame me bcuz of who I am. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
you arent black, you proved it with that marylin manson thread, stop posting youtube links, nobody clicking on them

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »
you arent black, you proved it with that marylin manson thread, stop posting youtube links, nobody clicking on them

how u came 2 that conclusion i'll never find out but u r obviously mad fuckin square so i'll give u a geek pass for today.  and click on this

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 06:42:45 PM »
well they control all this shit at least for the remaining time they have left to rule. as prophesied.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »

A stereotype?? all of a sudden it's bad to be who you are.  It's wrong to be strong minded and black and occassionally a lil ignit?  Fuck that, I wont' let the whitey's shame me bcuz of who I am. 

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

the female in your avatar is surprisingly calm for being in the middle of giving birth to a full grown male...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »

LOL i was just sayin... we all dum out sometimes (no matter what race you are).  It's normal, whether your 5 or 55 you have your "moments".  But this white shit has go 2 go... I pray that reign is going down tha drain... i really do.

http://www.zshare.net/download/59562288e0c9a88a/  i pray songs like these bcome less and less relevant by tha day

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »

LOL i was just sayin... we all dum out sometimes (no matter what race you are).  It's normal, whether your 5 or 55 you have your "moments".  But this white shit has go 2 go... I pray that reign is going down tha drain... i really do.

http://www.zshare.net/download/59562288e0c9a88a/  i pray songs like these bcome less and less relevant by tha day

lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »

lol

lol @ the ignorant part... the rest// no

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »

College Hill = Real World
Hits = Tom Green

I use to hate that Cita bitch back in the day. The lil cartoon that was hostin the videos....man...
+1.  I still think there's not 1 black person who liked Cita.  I sure as heck didn't.