Author Topic: Why is the world so white on TV  (Read 1729 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why is the world so white on TV
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 12:32:45 AM »
See wat I mean... you crackers aint even funny "go 2 africa" "do tha stanky legg", go fry a fuckin pig u red neck bastards.  get tha fuck outta here with those coon ass jokes.

white boys on a black music forum tryna talk shit 2 a black person... u guys r tha bamaz of tha week.  20$ you wood all work at FOX News if given tha chance

And Fuck BET... they lost all credibility years ago.  they make us seem like we're all poor and broke down and everytime they get a new program it has to be tha "black" version of an MTV show.... fuck em.

College Hill = Real World
Hits = Tom Green

I use to hate that Cita bitch back in the day. The lil cartoon that was hostin the videos....man...
+1.  I still think there's not 1 black person who liked Cita.  I sure as heck didn't. 
It wasn't for blacks. Her sole purpose was to carry on retarded ass stereotypes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 03:00:40 AM »
i think its similar to that one experiment where black babies picked white dolls instead of picking the black dolls

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Emotube is my favourite channel!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 03:16:35 AM »
because you are watching cops.

so is that the stereotype joke of tha day?  im supposed to watch cops and stanky legg.  why do yall act so white anyways, why cant u be like black folk and be normal.  white's are so emo about shit
;D once again he tries to turn it around but fails  :stir:

i fuckin hate that shit.  everytime i turn on the TV it's always good white folks and bad/poor colored people.  if i had a  :scarface: i'd run to tha "powers that be" and kill em all.

seriously, i don't see what your problem is.
i watch Emotube frequently and there's a lot of different colours represented the right way.
it's entertainment at it's finest  :cheers:

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 03:22:32 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 04:33:54 AM »
Radiotube why are you calling yourself da don?do you envy the Italian culture or something?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 07:13:08 AM »
Yeah Cita was wack, i coulda NEVER understand why they had her on there.  I wanna see wat Master P's TV programs are gonna look like?  What's gonna happen if they pop Obama?

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 07:14:51 AM »
So why are you complaining about tv but stealing something like don from "white" culture?seems kind of odd.

dexter

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »
go to Africa, that's a black part of the world.
oh :o

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 09:35:43 AM »
See wat I mean... you crackers aint even funny "go 2 africa" "do tha stanky legg", go fry a fuckin pig u red neck bastards.  get tha fuck outta here with those coon ass jokes.

white boys on a black music forum tryna talk shit 2 a black person... u guys r tha bamaz of tha week.  20$ you wood all work at FOX News if given tha chance

And Fuck BET... they lost all credibility years ago.  they make us seem like we're all poor and broke down and everytime they get a new program it has to be tha "black" version of an MTV show.... fuck em.

Hits = Tom Green

I use to hate that Cita bitch back in the day. The lil cartoon that was hostin the videos....man...
+1.  I still think there's not 1 black person who liked Cita.  I sure as heck didn't. 
It wasn't for blacks. Her sole purpose was to carry on retarded ass stereotypes.

didnt HBO buy out BET right before that?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

Hits = Tom Green

I couldn't tell you, even if they did BET is still ass and it's only ONE channel compared to tha 5000 white folks always seem to get.  Even on tha NationalGeo Channel they outdrule us, and we're the majority of the world....

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »
Maybe its the same reason that all video game characters are white people even though almost all video games are made by Asians

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 02:30:50 PM »

Hits = Tom Green

I couldn't tell you, even if they did BET is still ass and it's only ONE channel compared to tha 5000 white folks always seem to get.  Even on tha NationalGeo Channel they outdrule us, and we're the majority of the world....

I think HBO bought out BET around that time and thats when they started fuckin it up with all that bullshit like Cita, Hot Ghetto Mess, Hits, and then they fucked up Comicview....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »

Hits = Tom Green

I think HBO bought out BET around that time and thats when they started fuckin it up with all that bullshit like Cita, Hot Ghetto Mess, Hits, and then they fucked up Comicview....

Yeah ComicView USED TO BE funny as hell but then they started makin everybody do the "black people do this" jokes and it got mad disrespectful.  Then ComicView started to show nuthin but re-runs, then the new shit sucked, and i since 02' i havent even sat thru a whole episode of ComicView (matter of fact the they had 1 good season since 02' but maybe it was in 03' lol) i dont know... fact is i havent really checked for it, it's fuckin dumb.  Just like the rest of BET, we just "have to" be like everybody else on TV, i would think they wood be more creative and expand (past just one station) by now, i mean how long has it been.  People only watch that shit bcuz they're forced to watch those programs (they wont show anything else).  thats why i dont really watch TV, if im watchin' somethin it's most likely CNN and even then im not even focusing all of my attention on that shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 05:40:36 PM »
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 05:43:31 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »
Shit! ComicView is still on? That's sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »
haha why you say that sikotic?

Shit! ComicView is still on? That's sad.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.