Author Topic: Why is the world so white on TV  (Read 1733 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Why is the world so white on TV
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 08:41:50 PM »
another thing that blows me is how much Flava Flav gets dogged by everybody.  Oh he's a coon, he makes black people look bad, ya-da-dada-dada, i dont understand it.  i see the humor in the show but dam why the fuck r people so jealous of tha nigga (truely they are).  he's the stereotype of wat every woman doesn't want but he gets tha pussy in tha show and muthafuckaz think it's a bad thing.  i mean really, what tha fuck is so wrong about it... yeah i know he was with P.E. but still, tha whole purpose of tha shit is to have fun but the so called "real" sites and dam near everybody just dogs the nigga like he committed a sin and made ALL black folks look bad in America.  i thought that the idea of tha show was fly and it made Flav bigger than wat he already was. 
^ that seems to be tha problem with alot of wat rappers get... the second they do some far left shit that isn't in their usual character all of a sudden everybody act like it's a sin and he/she just pissed on all tha bibles in front of the world.  wat tha fuck is wrong doin somethin a lil different or showing a different side, it ain't like it's a bad thing being human.

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 08:43:39 PM »
That post just showed how truely ignorant you are

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 08:47:20 PM »
let's have a rainbow of people instead

SHUTUP FAGGOT. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »
i'm sorry 4 ignoring you Coons this whole time... next time i'll let u in the circle.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »
seriously, you niggaz are waaay too immature (not to mention you stalk me on everything)... but this aint about y'all.

What needs to happen is a sudden balance of TV programming that displays all races and all aspects and views and not so much censorship.  I watched "Hannity" last night and they were bullshitting of course, but they said we need to keep the censorship ban off but why is it everytime people with melanin in their skin always get censored out when they start talkin about real shit.  and why is every black person's story a tragedy or an inspiration... they just regular black people.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 12:03:36 PM »
This reminds me of the age-old question:

"Why ain't there no niggaz in that TV show Friends?"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »

LOL that sum real shit tho.  But we all know the answer to that

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »
i'm sorry 4 ignoring you Coons this whole time... next time i'll let u in the circle.

what took you so long to respond, did it really take that long to recover from your internal struggle?  :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 08:23:15 PM »

what took you so long to respond, did it really take that long to recover from your internal struggle?  :laugh:

they aren't worthy of attention.  little kids want a grown man to come down to they level and bitch out but i aint the 1... never will be

I'm on some more important shit like world balance, not some little kids tryna fuck wit me bcuz they have no friends and nothing else to do...

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 08:30:39 PM »
Yeah I can tell your on some important shit listening to Rick Ross rapping about how many crab meats he has for lunch and young jeezy with his significant anthem my president is black my lambos blue

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 09:11:42 PM »
Yeah I can tell your on some important shit listening to Rick Ross rapping about how many crab meats he has for lunch and young jeezy with his significant anthem my president is black my lambos blue

you're way too gay for me to make this topic turn n2 something between me and u and ur little internet gangstaz...  im done after this... I WILL ignore you and if anybody else helps continue on this conversation.

http://www.imeem.com/ceddygnigga/music/628sik35/3-6-mafia-u-got-da-game-wrong/

All White TV is bullshit (and im not being racist, it's tha truth- y'all need a helluva lot more flavor and sensitivity)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:24:44 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 09:23:38 PM »
Maybe you just do the world a favour and shut the fuck up.go watch some flavour of love you silly little boy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2009, 10:08:08 PM »

Answer: because I don't know one nigga that ever watched an episode.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »

Answer: because I don't know one nigga that ever watched an episode.

lol thats true II

http://extreme-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=106592 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Friends"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 12:26:31 AM »

they aren't worthy of attention.  little kids want a grown man to come down to they level and bitch out but i aint the 1... never will be

I'm on some more important shit like world balance, not some little kids tryna fuck wit me bcuz they have no friends and nothing else to do...
if they aren't  worthy of attention, why do you give it then?

see, i told you were still struggling  :laugh: