Author Topic: I LOVE FUCKIN UR BABYS MOMMA SHIRT =D!!!  (Read 649 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: I LOVE FUCKIN UR BABYS MOMMA SHIRT =D!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 08:51:35 PM »
it's funny but i would never wear that shit thats something that will sold at bargain city(local cheap ass store) for like 5.99.

i hate these new type of shirts with obama and all that dopeeeios cheerios bullshit ghetto ass shirts man.

they got some with chucky smokin dope and with a knife.

and this all started with them damn scarface shrts.

i will admit i was the FIRST NIGGA ROCKIN DEM in like 0'3 or 04' after that everybody was bitin my style.

SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »
HAHA IT'S JUST A SHIRT YOU EITHER LIKE IT OR YOU DON'T WHO KNOWS THE ONES THAT DON'T LIKE IT THEY'RE BABY'S MAMA IS PROBABLY OUT THERE GETTING SMASHED BY ANOTHER GUY AS WE SPEAK  :-X...EITHER WAY IT AIN'T OUT THERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD.. 8)...SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET A SENSE OF HUMOR. ::)"I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S IMATURE PEOPLE OUT THERE" ;D "THIS IS OUTRAGOUS"... ;D..I BET YOU YOU'LL BE SEEING THIS SHIRT AROUND ALOT MORE THOUGH

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »
Does that come in a large?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

sofdark

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 12:53:00 AM »
how is he gon make a shirt on a joke thats been around for like a century and think that its fresh.

Junior_G

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 01:53:50 AM »
WOW PATHETIC GET A SENCE OF HUMOR FOOS U LISEN TO G MUSIC THAT SAYS SHIT ABOUT KILLIN N GUNS MONEY HOES ECT. N U BE BUMPIN IT IN UR RIDE YET A SHIRT THAT SAYS "I LOVE FUCKIN UR BABYS MOMMA" IS IGNORANT N OFFENSIVE LOL WOOOOW U FOOS R SOME CHARACTERS BUT W/E EVERYONE HAS THERE OPINIONS ILL RESPECT UR GUYS  8) N SIKOTIC THEY DO COME IN LARGE!!!  ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 05:08:17 AM »
THAT'S SOME SICK SHIT MAN!

kemizt

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »
I heard roccy wears a shirt with a picture of floydness sucking his dick on it

Mr. VIP

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 06:29:18 PM »
lol if i ever saw a fool wearing this shirt in public i would just shake my head like damn look at the idiot fuckin 12 year old haha 187 inc got the sickets shirts in cali check out there site....

www.187avenue.com

8)

Moe

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 09:25:16 PM »
eh...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »
ARE YOU FOOS HATING CAUSE HES CHICANO? OR CAUSE U REALLY THINK THIS IS STUPID? HMMMMMMM I WONDER  ::)

its definitely because he's chicano.  :o

theres no way that the shirt is fuckin stupid and you made another account to post how dope the shirt is...never that. 

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »
lol if i ever saw a fool wearing this shirt in public i would just shake my head like damn look at the idiot fuckin 12 year old haha 187 inc got the sickets shirts in cali check out there site....

www.187avenue.com

8)

you are a retard.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Cali Climate

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »
The people who buy these types of shirts rock this gear most of the week.

MarshColin

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 11:46:16 PM »
HAHA IT'S JUST A SHIRT YOU EITHER LIKE IT OR YOU DON'T WHO KNOWS THE ONES THAT DON'T LIKE IT THEY'RE BABY'S MAMA IS PROBABLY OUT THERE GETTING SMASHED BY ANOTHER GUY AS WE SPEAK

That or we don't have baby's mamas because we're smart when we're fucking random women. Seriously though, I see why you think it's funny, but on a shirt man? Take a step back and think about what impression you're making on other people who see u wearing that, especially kids who might look up to you.