Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem feat Dr Dre - Old Time's Sake (Produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 1835 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [NEW] Eminem feat Dr Dre - Old Time's Sake (Produced by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
dr. dre, mel-man>>>>>>

Storch & Dre >>>>>>>>Mike Elizondo, Mark Batson & Dre>>>>>> Dre by himself

Dre needs Elizondo and Storch, they both played a big part in "2001" and are both great producers.

Dr. Dre & Sam Sneed>>>>>>>>>>>>>any production combo you can think of

Dre and Sam Sneed didn't even produce that much together, it was Dre/Sneed/J.Flexx.

Storch & Dre >>>>>>>>Mike Elizondo, Mark Batson & Dre>>>>>> Dre by himself

Dre needs Elizondo and Storch, they both played a big part in "2001" and are both great producers.

Dr. Dre & Sam Sneed>>>>>>>>>>>>>any production combo you can think of

Dre & Mel Man, Dre & Daz>>>>>>>>>any combo

Dre & Mel Man are great together, they produced "2001" but if you look at the credits from the booklet you see that Mike Elizondo was involved in making of almost every beat from the album. Dre & Daz made some great shit too, but that won't happen again.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
dr. dre, mel-man>>>>>>

True, but I would like Dr. Dre and Sneed. Imagine a Natural Born Killaz or Keep Their Heads Ringing Part II with a new funky sound. Woo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »
yeah keep their heads ringin part 2 sounds dope
i dont know theres something bout mel-man that sets him apart from this world(of people and muzik)
hes a cold producer on them boards, and he hasnt even done much work, but the work that hes done is different and dope.

dr. dre, mel-man>>>>>>

True, but I would like Dr. Dre and Sneed. Imagine a Natural Born Killaz or Keep Their Heads Ringing Part II with a new funky sound. Woo.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

IamWest

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2009, 08:40:00 PM »
Pretty little song... Damn, I guess they really lost the magic. We're far from the 2001 days. And with all those years in the studio, why would Dre use a beat we already heard in a commercial?..

I want to hear a mind blowing Dre beat, didn't happen in a long time. Last one was Cocaina. Those Relapse songs are nice, but nothing over the top.

The Dr Dre your looking to hear has never given Emienm those types of beats. The beats Em gets from Dre are usually more pop sounding. He gives different beats to different artists. For instance, you'd never hear Eminem over Cocaina, and you'd never hear 50 over We Made You.... Your not gonna get that next level music till Detox and maybe a couple off Before I Self Destruct.

Just take it for what it is. Personally I think the vocal arrangement and over all PRODUCTION (not just beat making) of this song is really dope.
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf

The Watcher

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »
alchemist being em's dj i was actually hoping there would be some alchemist beats on relapse, hopefully they're on relapse 2
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2009, 08:56:07 PM »
I dont know, this could take it back to the "eminem" he once used to be
guess well see
it dont sound like it, but jus maybe
Cube