Author Topic: My Video Interview w/ Bishop Lamont: Talks Em's RELAPSE, Dre's DETOX & More!  (Read 2000 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
big props on the interview! and we got a tentative track name too:

hallelujah feat. xzibit and crooked i (prod. dr. dre) :0

wonder if we ever get to hear this track....

The plan Dre has for the dvd that'll accompany DETOX is off the hook, btw...

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop need to get off snoop's nuts and do his own shiit. this aint basketball, its HIP-HOP.

Matty

so what's the plan for the dvd? ;D i didn't catch that part in the interview.

for real, i could care less about a dvd if the music isn't the most incredible shit ever :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
props Rebel  :) thanks for the interview ;)

so Glasses Malone is not mentioned anymore for the No Country For Old Men & Crooked I recently stated that he doesn't want to go through with it, as he's fearing for his life.
so i guess it's safe to say that the project is no more  :-\

notice that Bishop didn't say anything about Calitroit Metropolis either  :P

also, it's fucked up for him that he's not even featured on Relapse 2; i already know that aftermath is not one big family but it could have been an interesting collaboration (unless Eminem comes with the accent).
not to mention that he missed an opportunity to be on another big album.

by the way, Bishop even shouted out Nate Dogg, but we haven't heard a collaboration from them ( yet) :P

I have a feeling he's been dropped. He knows nothing about what's going on with Em and Dre and sounds like he's been replaced by Slim. Shame you didn't ask him about what Slim said about him.
those are not big hints of what would lead to such a conclusion.

i mean, aftermath is not one big family.
besides, hardly anybody knows what goes on with Dre & Detox.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's still a small chance Bishop'll be on RELAPSE 2

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
An update for yall:

"Dre and Bishop are working on a way to release "The Reformation" outside of the Interscope umbrella. Talks are happening and we should have an answer by next week. Bishop is still signed as of now but there might be some major changes coming soon."

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
I have a feeling he's been dropped. He knows nothing about what's going on with Em and Dre and sounds like he's been replaced by Slim. Shame you didn't ask him about what Slim said about him.

4real. i think all he can do suck dick. i think the nigga been dropped myself. bishop loves being on aftermath so much he might try to off himself when reality surfaces.

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
he has no hitmaking potential. despite if dre thinks he a dope emcee ...rakim, last emperor, ortiz, etc etc

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Bishop need to get off snoop's nuts and do his own shiit. this aint basketball, its HIP-HOP.

bishop and glasses malone act like homeless children. bishop in the great words of Mac Dre "just might not got it". swinging on snoops like he aint the biggest back up in the game. and glasses got signed to cash money thru mack 10. in the words of game "two grown ass kids aiintnone of shit. fucking crybabys. move over aint let some real men bring the west back. suckass

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
An update for yall:

"Dre and Bishop are working on a way to release "The Reformation" outside of the Interscope umbrella. Talks are happening and we should have an answer by next week. Bishop is still signed as of now but there might be some major changes coming soon."

Where's that from?

Again, at this point, not surprised by anything.

By the way props for everything.  I dig the news.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jimmy H.

They've been around since 96 and released a total of 15 albums and only half of those albums were any good.so what's special about the label?nothing
I'd say launching the careers of three of the biggest artists in the world qualifies. Being around since 1996 and still being relevant is special.

Mietek23

Aftermath is easily the most over hyped and overrated label of all time.

co-sign

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
An update for yall:

wow, this sounds great if it's really going to happen

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
An update for yall:

wow, this sounds great if it's really going to happen

Damn Interscope politics...

BiggBoogaBiff

Aftermath is easily the most over hyped and overrated label of all time.

co-sign

wow i cant believe y'all cood say some shit like that.  you couldn't tell me anything to defend your/y'all OPINION on that that would be relevant besides the delays of Detox.  lmfao i know u have 2 b joking and im taking this way too serious lol... you have to b