Author Topic: My Video Interview w/ Bishop Lamont: Talks Em's RELAPSE, Dre's DETOX & More!  (Read 1983 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
AftermathMusic.com is proud to bring you an exclusive 3-part video interview with future Hip Hop star and Dr. Dre’s new “secret weapon”, Bishop Lamont! In this interview; conducted by our very own Amin aka Rebel; Bishop addresses rumors of the so-called “friction” between he, Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube, The “No Country for Old Men” mix-tape with Crooked I, the “Caltroit: Metropolis” mix-tape with Black Milk, Future work with label-mates Eminem & 50 Cent, Em’s “RELAPSE” records, Dr. Dre’s infamous “DETOX” record, the status of his own eagerly anticipated debut “The Reformation” and much more!

This is a special treat for Aftermath fans and general Hip Hop music fans alike as we get closer to the return of Slim Shady. So until the countdown to the “DETOX” era is in full swing, enjoy this exclusive 3-part interview with the good Doctor’s new protégé.

Watch all 3 parts at http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=459

Please drop feedback...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:59:54 AM by Rud »

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

props

been waitin on it

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ yeah... I'm interested in that DVD that's supposed to come with DETOX.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have a feeling he's been dropped. He knows nothing about what's going on with Em and Dre and sounds like he's been replaced by Slim. Shame you didn't ask him about what Slim said about him.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all this homo does is talk about eminem and dr dre in every interview.. whats he gonna say when he finally gets his whack ass dropped?

"I aint dropped that shit aint true"

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have a feeling he's been dropped. He knows nothing about what's going on with Em and Dre and sounds like he's been replaced by Slim. Shame you didn't ask him about what Slim said about him.

That situation happened after I interviewed him.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Either way this interview is kind of old or Bishop is out of touch because Crooked done canceled No Country For Old Men.

I swear Bishop been drinking a lot lately.  Boy better watch being on the vid with that shit.

If he didn't get dropped he got shoved into development hell like Stat Quo and so many other artists did.

I feel like I'm hating on one of my favorite west coast artists but damn if something ain't funky going on.  :(
I hope not.

It's kind of sad if he is.  Oh well hope he keeps releasing music.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc555

I could care less if he gets dropped.shit if joell Ortiz stayed on aftermath hed be collecting dust on a shelf.if bishop is dropped we have a better chance of seeing an album.which in and of itself is pretty pathetic

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I could care less if he gets dropped.shit if joell Ortiz stayed on aftermath hed be collecting dust on a shelf.if bishop is dropped we have a better chance of seeing an album.which in and of itself is pretty pathetic

That's why the situation is sad all around.  I wonder if he could even take the records he made with him.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc555

Aftermath is easily the most over hyped and overrated label of all time.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Aftermath is easily the most over hyped and overrated label of all time.

cosign. only one i'm feelin on there is dre and his album is never gonna drop.

Jaydc555

They've been around since 96 and released a total of 15 albums and only half of those albums were any good.so what's special about the label?nothing

Matty

big props on the interview! and we got a tentative track name too:

hallelujah feat. xzibit and crooked i (prod. dr. dre) :0

wonder if we ever get to hear this track....

Triple OG Rapsodie

Bishop > slim

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
bishop is that dude

Bishop lamont feat. XZIBIT & CROOKED I  :o

damn

i want that project with him and crook