Author Topic: I think we have a cosensus: Eminem's accent sucks, and will ruin Relapse  (Read 3772 times)

Cali Climate

Em has been garbage for several years now.  He used to be one of the best but that was a long time ago.

agreed, sad though.

BiggBoogaBiff

Something tells me we'll be surprised with Relapse.  The songs that we've heard may be the weakest tracks on the album... after all it's been 4/5 years, it can't be That bad of an album.

Matty

hey RadioBoob if 3 wack singles still gives you hope for the album then pass the pipe! :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:25:58 PM by Matty »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
hey RadioBoob if 3 wack singles still gives you hope for the album then pass the pipe! :laugh:
LOL classic conversation in the making  :D 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL classic conversation in the making  :D 8)

lmao! :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

lol i have hope

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
His accent is one thing

you're all acting like this shit would be hot if it wasnt for it tho... when every track is on the same dumb shit. its juvenile and not in the funny way

crack a bottle -> kiss my butt, lick the undercheese from under my nuts
we made you -> no explanation needed
3 am -> wackin off to hanna montana and kissin manikins... fleshlights of kim kardashians ass
and now old times sake, rappin about his foreskin growing and pinchin nipples and being "the sorceror of intercourse"... doin the r kelly i beleive i can fly shit 5 years after it got old.

the accent isnt the only problem.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^he has had dirty lyrics like this 10 years ago.

its gotten a little too silly, but he used shit like this before lol.

Matty

lol y'all better have hope! eminem is bout to pull an obama. YES WE CAN! then he drops a wack album.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it was dirty in a diff way 10 years ago

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

it was wack then too

midwestryder

Seriously, is THIS his "New Direction" or "New Flow"?

Then it sucks to me.

Most fans think it sucks too.

Matter fact, most people on planet Earth think it sucks.

Is it possible that Dre and Interscope don't give a fuck because he is one of the best selling artists of all time? Or they just don't have the balls to say it?
We Made You, 3 A.M., Crack a Bottle and now this new song have one thing in common: this FUCKING ANNOYING ACCENT.

We Made You had an awesome beat: but the subject is very "has been" and has no replay value due to the accent.
3 A.M. has a very original concept, yet the beat it boring...and then the accent again.
I will not even talk about Crack A Bottle.

To end, this new song has a good beat (although it sounds very uninspired, in the sense that it is a lame copy of Dre's own Coors light commercial/ Ya Boy's American Gangster/ prolly 1548792 other songs lol

I have...kinda...lost all hopes for Relapse. No joke.

the accent you guys are complaining about is the one everybody asked for .  the accent is slim shady eminem not marshall Mathers eminem . everybody asked for slim shady to come back instead of Marshal Mathers  & they got what they want . but are not happy with it .you know why because slim shady has become old ,juvenile, & played out .. that i accent is the same accent eminem used on slim shady LP & marshall Mathers lp. it still the same eminem, but you guys have grown up & moved on.go listen to eminem's first 3 albums & you will see. that he had accent just as bad then.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
His accent is one thing

you're all acting like this shit would be hot if it wasnt for it tho... when every track is on the same dumb shit. its juvenile and not in the funny way

crack a bottle -> kiss my butt, lick the undercheese from under my nuts
we made you -> no explanation needed
3 am -> wackin off to hanna montana and kissin manikins... fleshlights of kim kardashians ass
and now old times sake, rappin about his foreskin growing and pinchin nipples and being "the sorceror of intercourse"... doin the r kelly i beleive i can fly shit 5 years after it got old.

the accent isnt the only problem.

lol aint that the truth. I read a comment on here a few days back that the only problem with encore was his accent. lmao, i wanted to respond to it but i thought it was such a hilarious thing to say i didnt even think it was worth minutes at the time lol. Eminem aint saying shit

westside159

i dont think it sucks , his voice sounds fine to me , he is just clownin with it thats always been his style ...... 8) 8)

thisoneguy360

I agree, I actually thought his verse on Crack A Bottle was straight but he ruined it with the chorus.