Author Topic: I think we have a cosensus: Eminem's accent sucks, and will ruin Relapse  (Read 3773 times)

NotoriousTDA

i agree. Eminem has fallen way the fuck off and i prolly wont even dowload this shit.

westside159

im buyin Relapse the first day it drops , cant wait to hear some real hip hop music from a true MC with skills ....   gonna be a hot Summer .... 8) 8) 8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Seriously, is THIS his "New Direction" or "New Flow"?

Then it sucks to me.

Most fans think it sucks too.

Matter fact, most people on planet Earth think it sucks.

Is it possible that Dre and Interscope don't give a fuck because he is one of the best selling artists of all time? Or they just don't have the balls to say it?
We Made You, 3 A.M., Crack a Bottle and now this new song have one thing in common: this FUCKING ANNOYING ACCENT.

We Made You had an awesome beat: but the subject is very "has been" and has no replay value due to the accent.
3 A.M. has a very original concept, yet the beat it boring...and then the accent again.
I will not even talk about Crack A Bottle.

To end, this new song has a good beat (although it sounds very uninspired, in the sense that it is a lame copy of Dre's own Coors light commercial/ Ya Boy's American Gangster/ prolly 1548792 other songs lol

I have...kinda...lost all hopes for Relapse. No joke.

the accent you guys are complaining about is the one everybody asked for .  the accent is slim shady eminem not marshall Mathers eminem . everybody asked for slim shady to come back instead of Marshal Mathers  & they got what they want . but are not happy with it .you know why because slim shady has become old ,juvenile, & played out .. that i accent is the same accent eminem used on slim shady LP & marshall Mathers lp. it still the same eminem, but you guys have grown up & moved on.go listen to eminem's first 3 albums & you will see. that he had accent just as bad then.

LOL wtf? you need your hearing tested, it's not the same accent in the slightest!. As for the lyrics, yeah Crack A Bottle and this brand new have disappointing lyrics, however lyrically We Made You is actually quite good, it's meant to be a light hearted track chill! and as for nit picking at one line in 3am, that's ridiculous, lyrically that song is definitely ill and would be a great song if that idiot wasn't fucking it up with that contrived bs voice.

Blood$

I didn't like "Crack A Bottle" until the version with Dre and 50 came out, "We Made You" is not really my type of shit but it has grown on me a little bit I'm not gonna lie, "3 AM" I thought was average at first and thought the "accent" ruined it but now I think it's dope as fuck and I got it in rotation, and the new song that dropped today with Dre I think is pretty good but nothing mind blowing after one listen...

I'm kinda with ChamillitaryClick, some of the songs after awhile you don't notice the "accent" anymore at times, but you still can't help but know that Eminem is capable of much more

I got some hope for Relapse, as long as Em doesn't use his "accent" on all the songs and there's no dumb tracks like there was on Encore then I'm good  8)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:38:12 PM by BloodMoney2009 »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
if its been on four songs and they're all the ones em feels like showcasing, then... I think its safe to say itll be on every song except maybe one

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah relapse is soundin wack especially wit this accent shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
i dont think it will ruin it, the accent can be annoying; but after a few listens you almost forget its their.

3 A.M. is ill & so is the new track with Dre. 8)

as long as his lyrics stay good & Dre keeps dropping monsters, it should shape up to be a dope album. 8)

co-sign

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah the accent is there no matter what haha
wonderin what made him change his style or accent anyway
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
His accent is one thing

you're all acting like this shit would be hot if it wasnt for it tho... when every track is on the same dumb shit. its juvenile and not in the funny way

crack a bottle -> kiss my butt, lick the undercheese from under my nuts
we made you -> no explanation needed
3 am -> wackin off to hanna montana and kissin manikins... fleshlights of kim kardashians ass
and now old times sake, rappin about his foreskin growing and pinchin nipples and being "the sorceror of intercourse"... doin the r kelly i beleive i can fly shit 5 years after it got old.

the accent isnt the only problem.

no, but it is the biggest problem for me.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I still haven't heard any off these tracks, and I'm not planning to until the whole shit leaks.
Back on topic, his constant silly lyrics and accent is so wack. Can't believe anybody likes it. Same formula on every album

----------------
Now playing: Ice Cube - Turn Off The Radio
via FoxyTunes

kemizt

TRG

This is cool. I expected more, but Em's voice definetly kills a lot of replay value for me. And the silly lyrics.

Dre came correct.

Rick McCrank

ever since I heard the first single I was confused... the 2nd and 3rd singles with the annoying voice are not exciting either

I thought these guys were gonna do somethin cool and then they come out with average filler

if his album turns out to suck, which is an album entirely helped by Dre, that's curtains for any hope people have of a rap resurrection

midwestryder

Then it sucks to me.

Is it possible that Dre and Interscope don't give a fuck because he is one of the best selling artists of all time? Or they just don't have the balls to say it?
We Made You, 3 A.M., Crack a Bottle and now this new song have one thing in common: this FUCKING ANNOYING ACCENT.

We Made You had an awesome beat: but the subject is very "has been" and has no replay value due to the accent.
3 A.M. has a very original concept, yet the beat it boring...and then the accent again.

To end, this new song has a good beat (although it sounds very uninspired, in the sense that it is a lame copy of Dre's own Coors light commercial/ Ya Boy's American Gangster/ prolly 1548792 other songs lol

the accent you guys are complaining about is the one everybody asked for .  the accent is slim shady eminem not marshall Mathers eminem . everybody asked for slim shady to come back instead of Marshal Mathers  & they got what they want . but are not happy with it .you know why because slim shady has become old ,juvenile, & played out .. that i accent is the same accent eminem used on slim shady LP & marshall Mathers lp. it still the same eminem, but you guys have grown up & moved on.go listen to eminem's first 3 albums & you will see. that he had accent just as bad then.

LOL wtf? you need your hearing tested, it's not the same accent in the slightest!. As for the lyrics, yeah Crack A Bottle and this brand new have disappointing lyrics, however lyrically We Made You is actually quite good, it's meant to be a light hearted track chill! and as for nit picking at one line in 3am, that's ridiculous, lyrically that song is definitely ill and would be a great song if that idiot wasn't fucking it up with that contrived bs voice.
no it is you who needs to get their hearing tested not me . go listen to his first major albums & you will see it is that same voice . i am  just speaking facts  & not opinion . also that is messed up you negged me for what is i said.you just can't handle the truth . we made you lyrics are crap & stupid ,juvenile, & played out . i am from the old school &  i want grown up lyrics not childish juvenile lyrics . most of eminems fans have grown up & so it is time eminem grows up musically.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:34:10 PM by midwestryder »

BiggBoogaBiff

Then it sucks to me.

no it is you who needs to get their hearing tested  not me . go listne to his first major albums & you will see it is that same  voice . i am  just speaking facts  & not opinion . also that is messed up you negged me for what is i said.you just can't handle the truth . we made you lyrics are crap & stupid ,juvenile, & played out . i am from the old school &  iwant grown up lyrics not childish juvenile lyrics . most of eminems fans have grown up & so it is time eminem grows up musically.

agree'd.  Em shudda kepp it G on the flow and took out some of the comedy and this shit wudda been a dam near classsic

midwestryder

Then it sucks to me.

no it is you who needs to get their hearing tested  not me . go listne to his first major albums & you will see it is that same  voice . i am  just speaking facts  & not opinion . also that is messed up you negged me for what is i said.you just can't handle the truth . we made you lyrics are crap & stupid ,juvenile, & played out . i am from the old school &  iwant grown up lyrics not childish juvenile lyrics . most of eminems fans have grown up & so it is time eminem grows up musically.

agree'd.  Em shudda kepp it G on the flow and took out some of the comedy and this shit wudda been a dam near classsic
see even RadioTube! Da Don  agres with me . it is truth . 1+ for you RadioTube! Da Don . all you other haters just can't handle facts or the truth.