Author Topic: I think we have a cosensus: Eminem's accent sucks, and will ruin Relapse  (Read 3770 times)

Invincible

That means alot doesn't it? The 2 worst posters on this forum agree with each other.  :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

Seriously, is THIS his "New Direction" or "New Flow"?

Then it sucks to me.

Most fans think it sucks too.

Matter fact, most people on planet Earth think it sucks.

Is it possible that Dre and Interscope don't give a fuck because he is one of the best selling artists of all time? Or they just don't have the balls to say it?
We Made You, 3 A.M., Crack a Bottle and now this new song have one thing in common: this FUCKING ANNOYING ACCENT.

We Made You had an awesome beat: but the subject is very "has been" and has no replay value due to the accent.
3 A.M. has a very original concept, yet the beat it boring...and then the accent again.
I will not even talk about Crack A Bottle.

To end, this new song has a good beat (although it sounds very uninspired, in the sense that it is a lame copy of Dre's own Coors light commercial/ Ya Boy's American Gangster/ prolly 1548792 other songs lol

I have...kinda...lost all hopes for Relapse. No joke.

the accent you guys are complaining about is the one everybody asked for .  the accent is slim shady eminem not marshall Mathers eminem . everybody asked for slim shady to come back instead of Marshal Mathers  & they got what they want . but are not happy with it .you know why because slim shady has become old ,juvenile, & played out .. that i accent is the same accent eminem used on slim shady LP & marshall Mathers lp. it still the same eminem, but you guys have grown up & moved on.go listen to eminem's first 3 albums & you will see. that he had accent just as bad then.

LOL wtf? you need your hearing tested, it's not the same accent in the slightest!. As for the lyrics, yeah Crack A Bottle and this brand new have disappointing lyrics, however lyrically We Made You is actually quite good, it's meant to be a light hearted track chill! and as for nit picking at one line in 3am, that's ridiculous, lyrically that song is definitely ill and would be a great song if that idiot wasn't fucking it up with that contrived bs voice.
no it is you who needs to get their hearing tested not me . go listen to his first major albums & you will see it is that same voice . i am  just speaking facts  & not opinion . also that is messed up you negged me for what is i said.you just can't handle the truth . we made you lyrics are crap & stupid ,juvenile, & played out . i am from the old school &  i want grown up lyrics not childish juvenile lyrics . most of eminems fans have grown up & so it is time eminem grows up musically.

no its definitely a different voice. And Eminem's lyrics have always been juvenile. Honestly what the fuck did you expect?

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^^ truthfully everybody kinda expected more.  it's been years since Encore (which didn't recieve critical appraise or whatever) and he's obviously been thru some shit between now and then.  People were expecting more.  Eminem shouldn't be tryna pass tha torch now, he should be solidifying solidify his spot amoung the greatest of the greats (even tho technically he already has, but still).  But we'll see with Relapse II, 50 Cent said it's gonna be the best of the best of the Relapse sessions, so we'll just have 2 see later.  Eminem is probably changing up his flow on both Relapses as we speak since Everybody has been bashing him about it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

^^^^ truthfully everybody kinda expected more.  it's been years since Encore (which didn't recieve critical appraise or whatever) and he's obviously been thru some shit between now and then.  People were expecting more.  Eminem shouldn't be tryna pass tha torch now, he should be solidifying solidify his spot amoung the greatest of the greats (even tho technically he already has, but still).  But we'll see with Relapse II, 50 Cent said it's gonna be the best of the best of the Relapse sessions, so we'll just have 2 see later.  Eminem is probably changing up his flow on both Relapses as we speak since Everybody has been bashing him about it.

and you are talking 50's word for it? A rapper who continues to get more watered down with each album he releases? I don't think Em checks the internet forums, otherwise he would have quit the accent after We Made You

Elano

Then it sucks to me.

you're out of this world.
it sucks to you or to some people on the fuckin internet  :loser:

Prof@ssor

Then it sucks to me.

you're out of this world.
it sucks to you or to some people on the fuckin internet  :loser:

do you like it?

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Im really not sure what people want from him? i mean everyone was asking for the old slim shady etc....take any song from MMLP and then listen to 3.am its the same type of rapping but in my opinion lyracally better.

People have romantacised the old eminem to point were he was some sort of super rapper and then with th crap that came out of encore people  seem to be missing that these new tracks are no better or worse (depending on your opinion) then any track on MMLP.

Plus personally i prefer this new voice as apose to that trying to sound agressive voice he was using on the re-up.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

BiggBoogaBiff

Eminem sounds the best when he does shit like & That's the Eminem that should be on Relapse I and Relapse II and DETOX!  Not that "ima funny man mathers shit".  We need that voice from Eminem and real shit from him, not "we made you" and "3am" flows, the voice kills the tracks, and they aren't even bad songs.  Especially if he's goin' 4 tha whole "Norman Bates" theme
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:19:46 AM by RadioTube! Da Don »

midwestryder

That means alot doesn't it? The 2 worst posters on this forum agree with each other.  :laugh:
yes , it Does compared to ignorant ass closeminded foreign ass hater like you who knows nothing about hip hop because he is foreigner & not from america the birthplace &  the home of hip hop & the hiphop[ culture. so stop being pathetic ass stalker &  following me around & negging me . i only speak the truth & facts not opinions like you . so i am the best poster on here because i don't do opinions. I go by real life facts you can't fight. i should know more then you about hip hop because i am african american & i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & you can't even say that . so that means i know more & have seen more in hip hop then you ever will . hip hop is african american street culture & not any other countries culture. so they only way you can know about the hip hop culture is to be american because it is culture that you don't get or understand . it is not just music but a lifestyle & culture that is only found in america & no where else .so you can be in denial all you want but it is straight fact & you can't change that .so get over yourself yourself .i cool with other countries getting down with hip hop but they better show reespect to americans & not act like they know better then americans about music & culture that was created only in america & that top rappers in the world are all americans.

BiggBoogaBiff

yes , it Does compared to ignorant ass closeminded foreign ass hater like you who knows nothing about hip hop because he is foreigner & not from america the birthplace &  the home of hip hop & the hiphop[ culture. so stop being pathetic ass stalker &  following me around & negging me . i only speak the truth & facts not opinions like you . so i am the best poster on here because i don't do opinions. I go by real life facts you can't fight. i should know more then you about hip hop because i am african american & i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & you can't even say that . so that means i know more & have seen more in hip hop then you ever will . hip hop is african american street culture & not any other countries culture. so they only way you can know about the hip hop culture is to be american because it is culture that you don't get or understand . it is not just music but a lifestyle & culture that is only found in america & no where else .so you can be in denial all you want but it is straight fact & you can't change that .so get over yourself yourself .i cool with other countries getting down with hip hop but they better show reespect to americans & not act like they know better then americans about music & culture that was created only in america & that top rappers in the world are all americans.

couldnt have said it better myself lol.  watch them try 2 come back and say some dumb shit that's far from funny or amusing.  they want what they can't have and they wanna be a part of what they cant be... real shit

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lol this is too funny

westside159

Cant wait to that Relapse drops first day im cop it lets go !!!!!!!   8) 8)  Slim Shady in tha muthafuccin House for the 2009 shot booooyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Invincible

Same old shitty arguement from you. Just because I'm not american, I don't know anything about hip-hop? Are you saying you know more about hip hop than anyone else on here? If you do think so, you are one big headed prick. I'm only a hater of you because you talk so much shit ^^^. You think I stalk you? If I did I'd follow you around every message you leave, which would be extremely sad and pathetic. You get all upset when no-one agrees with you. And the funniest thing is you type like a 12 year old and you've supposedly been listening to rap since 82, which I guess would make you about 40 years old. You are aware that everything you say is an opinion too aren't you? It is an opinion that you think he sounds the same as his first 3 albums because he blatently doesn't. Also, when the fuck did anyone ask Eminem to rap with an accent? No-one said they wanted Slim Shady back. I want him on some Lose Yourself type of tip. And the American Psycho 2 style that Radiotube said (yes, for once I agree with you). So from now on, why don't you come on here with opinions and not your so called facts.

BiggBoogaBiff

Same old shitty arguement from you. Just because I'm not american, I don't know anything about hip-hop? Are you saying you know more about hip hop than anyone else on here? If you do think so, you are one big headed prick. I'm only a hater of you because you talk so much shit ^^^. You think I stalk you? If I did I'd follow you around every message you leave, which would be extremely sad and pathetic. You get all upset when no-one agrees with you. And the funniest thing is you type like a 12 year old and you've supposedly been listening to rap since 82, which I guess would make you about 40 years old. You are aware that everything you say is an opinion too aren't you? It is an opinion that you think he sounds the same as his first 3 albums because he blatently doesn't. Also, when the fuck did anyone ask Eminem to rap with an accent? No-one said they wanted Slim Shady back. I want him on some Lose Yourself type of tip. And the American Psycho 2 style that Radiotube said (yes, for once I agree with you). So from now on, why don't you come on here with opinions and not your so called facts.

why are you trying so hard and why are you bullshitting.  lol get over yourself.  this is a blog.  and yes my man does post facts and not opinions and you do the opposite (from wat i've seen).  why are you lying about it, why dont you just give it up and move on (it's not important wat you say or think,, really it's not- no1 gives a fuck about you on here and that goes for everybody including myself).  hip hop started in a park in New York not on the borders on Canada or anywhere else in the world and that's that. 

why are you acting like a little boy?  if he's been around longer and listening to it longer and from the same area (atleast the same country) then how can you say that tha nigga aint as hip as you are when you're from another country and have been listening to it less and really just getting the "filtered" version of hip hop.  If anything, you should agree or take notes (aka open your fuckin mind)... you go on and on about DJ Premier being the OG of the game and being a legend but you would never say Soulja Boy or Bow Wow knows more about Hip Hop and is more talented bcuz they're younger and do it differently.  Stop acting like a fool. 

i know you're hiding behind a screen and no1 knows you but you just look like a brat.  you're sig isn't even funny.  do yourself a favor and save face sometimes.  just bcuz u got a few foreigners on here who agree with you sometimes doesn't mean the whole world stands behind that thought, not even a strong majority.  if you're "facts" or opinions (wat they really are) are on point or are the truth, the rap game would look a hellava lot different- but it doesn't.

you wouldn't say Lady Gaga is more Hip Hop than Da Brat... so just chill with your opinions and your wanna be Hip Hop ass ass nigga ass
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:21:08 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
He sounds like count Dracula on speed eminem is fucken trippen he hasn't sounded good in a while

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST