Author Topic: I think we have a cosensus: Eminem's accent sucks, and will ruin Relapse  (Read 3769 times)

westside159

Eminem is tooo dope , sounds better than ever cant wait to hear the new album !!!  Bacc to slaughtering wacc rappers again !!!!!! Lets go  8) 8)

Invincible

That means alot doesn't it? The 2 worst posters on this forum agree with each other.  :laugh:
yes , it Does compared to ignorant ass closeminded foreign ass hater like you who knows nothing about hip hop because he is foreigner & not from america the birthplace &  the home of hip hop & the hiphop[ culture. so stop being pathetic ass stalker &  following me around & negging me . i only speak the truth & facts not opinions like you . so i am the best poster on here because i don't do opinions. I go by real life facts you can't fight. i should know more then you about hip hop because i am african american & i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & you can't even say that . so that means i know more & have seen more in hip hop then you ever will . hip hop is african american street culture & not any other countries culture. so they only way you can know about the hip hop culture is to be american because it is culture that you don't get or understand . it is not just music but a lifestyle & culture that is only found in america & no where else .so you can be in denial all you want but it is straight fact & you can't change that .so get over yourself yourself .i cool with other countries getting down with hip hop but they better show reespect to americans & not act like they know better then americans about music & culture that was created only in america & that top rappers in the world are all americans.

Same old shitty arguement from you. Just because I'm not american, I don't know anything about hip-hop? Are you saying you know more about hip hop than anyone else on here? If you do think so, you are one big headed prick. I'm only a hater of you because you talk so much shit ^^^. You think I stalk you? If I did I'd follow you around every message you leave, which would be extremely sad and pathetic. You get all upset when no-one agrees with you. And the funniest thing is you type like a 12 year old and you've supposedly been listening to rap since 82, which I guess would make you about 40 years old. You are aware that everything you say is an opinion too aren't you? It is an opinion that you think he sounds the same as his first 3 albums because he blatently doesn't. Also, when the fuck did anyone ask Eminem to rap with an accent? No-one said they wanted Slim Shady back. I want him on some Lose Yourself type of tip. And the American Psycho 2 style that Radiotube said (yes, for once I agree with you). So from now on, why don't you come on here with opinions and not your so called facts.

why are you trying so hard and why are you bullshitting.  lol get over yourself.  this is a blog.  and yes my man does post facts and not opinions and you do the opposite (from wat i've seen).  why are you lying about it, why dont you just give it up and move on (it's not important wat you say or think,, really it's not- no1 gives a fuck about you on here and that goes for everybody including myself).  hip hop started in a park in New York not on the borders on Canada or anywhere else in the world and that's that. 

why are you acting like a little boy?  if he's been around longer and listening to it longer and from the same area (atleast the same country) then how can you say that tha nigga aint as hip as you are when you're from another country and have been listening to it less and really just getting the "filtered" version of hip hop.  If anything, you should agree... you go on and on about DJ Premier being the OG of the game and being a legend but you would never say Soulja Boy or Bow Wow knows more about Hip Hop and is more talented bcuz they're younger and do it differently.  Stop acting like a fool. 

i know you're hiding behind a screen and no1 knows you but you just look like a brat.  you're sig isn't even funny.  do yourself a favor and save face sometimes.  just bcuz u got a few foreigners on here who agree with you sometimes doesn't mean the whole world stands behind that thought, not even a strong majority.  if you're "facts" or opinions (wat they really are) are on point or are the truth, the rap game would look a hellava lot different- but it doesn't.

you wouldn't say Lady Gaga is more Hip Hop than Da Brat... so just chill

I'm acting like a little boy. Did you read what midwestryder just typed. Oh yer you did, and agreed with him because you love licking his arse. And did I say I post facts, no. I just posted my opinion, so yes it was the opposite. And I didn't claim to be more hip than him, where did you read that? Its the same with him, you and everyone on here, its all opinion. Of course no-one gives a fuck about me on here, I don't even know anyone on here. If I dropped dead tomorrow. they wouldn't even know or care if i did. Same for me about anyone else. And yes the sig is not funny anymore as its a couple of months old. But you don't understand it because in my 'opinion', you listen to some shit music and you probably don't even know what the sig is about.

Oh and again, this is a forum, not a blog.  :D

Invincible

He sounds like count Dracula on speed eminem is fucken trippen he hasn't sounded good in a while

You feeling alright? Posting outside of the West coast section.

BiggBoogaBiff

He sounds like count Dracula on speed eminem is fucken trippen he hasn't sounded good in a while

i know im doing it right now, but why are you always want the last word?  That's how i know im getting in your feelings and you're Emo.  you can't sit back ignore it and let it go, you just have to instigate it.  i bet you were a quiet little pussy in school, either that or you ran your mouth too much like a little bitch.

Invincible

i know im doing it right now, but why are you always want the last word?  That's how i know im getting in your feelings and you're Emo.  you can't sit back ignore it and let it go, you just have to instigate it.  i bet you were a quiet little pussy in school, either that or you ran your mouth too much like a little bitch.

What does that have to do with anything regarding this post?  :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Completely random but i saw this eminem thread at the top so.... I'm gonna go ahead and say. Not an eminem fan. But i heard 2AM. And i liked it. That will be all.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2am, is there another slim song that isnt out?

Completely random but i saw this eminem thread at the top so.... I'm gonna go ahead and say. Not an eminem fan. But i heard 2AM. And i liked it. That will be all.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
That means alot doesn't it? The 2 worst posters on this forum agree with each other.  :laugh:
yes , it Does compared to ignorant ass closeminded foreign ass hater like you who knows nothing about hip hop because he is foreigner & not from america the birthplace &  the home of hip hop & the hiphop[ culture. so stop being pathetic ass stalker &  following me around & negging me . i only speak the truth & facts not opinions like you . so i am the best poster on here because i don't do opinions. I go by real life facts you can't fight. i should know more then you about hip hop because i am african american & i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & you can't even say that . so that means i know more & have seen more in hip hop then you ever will . hip hop is african american street culture & not any other countries culture. so they only way you can know about the hip hop culture is to be american because it is culture that you don't get or understand . it is not just music but a lifestyle & culture that is only found in america & no where else .so you can be in denial all you want but it is straight fact & you can't change that .so get over yourself yourself .i cool with other countries getting down with hip hop but they better show reespect to americans & not act like they know better then americans about music & culture that was created only in america & that top rappers in the world are all americans.

Same old shitty arguement from you. Just because I'm not american, I don't know anything about hip-hop? Are you saying you know more about hip hop than anyone else on here? If you do think so, you are one big headed prick. I'm only a hater of you because you talk so much shit ^^^. You think I stalk you? If I did I'd follow you around every message you leave, which would be extremely sad and pathetic. You get all upset when no-one agrees with you. And the funniest thing is you type like a 12 year old and you've supposedly been listening to rap since 82, which I guess would make you about 40 years old. You are aware that everything you say is an opinion too aren't you? It is an opinion that you think he sounds the same as his first 3 albums because he blatently doesn't. Also, when the fuck did anyone ask Eminem to rap with an accent? No-one said they wanted Slim Shady back. I want him on some Lose Yourself type of tip. And the American Psycho 2 style that Radiotube said (yes, for once I agree with you). So from now on, why don't you come on here with opinions and not your so called facts.

why are you trying so hard and why are you bullshitting.  lol get over yourself.  this is a blog.  and yes my man does post facts and not opinions and you do the opposite (from wat i've seen).  why are you lying about it, why dont you just give it up and move on (it's not important wat you say or think,, really it's not- no1 gives a fuck about you on here and that goes for everybody including myself).  hip hop started in a park in New York not on the borders on Canada or anywhere else in the world and that's that. 

why are you acting like a little boy?  if he's been around longer and listening to it longer and from the same area (atleast the same country) then how can you say that tha nigga aint as hip as you are when you're from another country and have been listening to it less and really just getting the "filtered" version of hip hop.  If anything, you should agree... you go on and on about DJ Premier being the OG of the game and being a legend but you would never say Soulja Boy or Bow Wow knows more about Hip Hop and is more talented bcuz they're younger and do it differently.  Stop acting like a fool. 

i know you're hiding behind a screen and no1 knows you but you just look like a brat.  you're sig isn't even funny.  do yourself a favor and save face sometimes.  just bcuz u got a few foreigners on here who agree with you sometimes doesn't mean the whole world stands behind that thought, not even a strong majority.  if you're "facts" or opinions (wat they really are) are on point or are the truth, the rap game would look a hellava lot different- but it doesn't.

I'm acting like a little boy. Did you read what midwestryder just typed. Oh yer you did, and agreed with him because you love licking his arse. And did I say I post facts, no. I just posted my opinion, so yes it was the opposite. And I didn't claim to be more hip than him, where did you read that? Its the same with him, you and everyone on here, its all opinion. Of course no-one gives a fuck about me on here, I don't even know anyone on here. If I dropped dead tomorrow. they wouldn't even know or care if i did. Same for me about anyone else. And yes the sig is not funny anymore as its a couple of months old. But you don't understand it because in my 'opinion', you listen to some shit music and you probably don't even know what the sig is about.

ayo Piece Maker, don't bother man  ;)
these clowns are just too funny, so just treat them as a gimmick  :laugh:

i mean, even Eminem wrote in his book that he used a high pitched voice when he was younger ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

I understand you two are having relationship issues, but please, we don't all need to hear about it.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Stating that the "accent" is just the old Shady is plainly false. Go back and listen to SSLP or MMLP - back then he rapped in a high pitched manner, but there was no ACCENT. If you can't hear the difference, then you don't know what we're talking about when we mention the accent. The whole accent debacle isn't about Eminem rapping in a high pitched manner, but the fact that he sounds middle eastern when he does it - something he did not start doing on SSLP, but infact started doing on Encore - have a listen to Ass Like That, for instance.

BTW, the newly leaked track "Insane" is GREAT and Eminem does NOT use the accent on that one, which immediately makes it a million times better than it would have been otherwise.

Prof@ssor

update: the album finally wasn't ruined by the accent.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
born with a dick in my brain sucking my stepfather's dick 4 some change :'(

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
I wonder if relapse 2 is more of what we want to hear becuase interscope is putting alot of pressure on shady aftermath g unit to make albums that are commercial and shit
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

eNgIeS

props for that im on the 2nd last track now. Album is pretty darn good

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i was expectin more but its aite
my mom got dope production
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.