Author Topic: WCC geeks... don't ya just wish you had this?  (Read 831 times)

Cali Climate

Re: WCC geeks... don't ya just wish you had this?
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »
Because nik is very much like America itself.rich,arrogant and ignorant.He thinks everyone loves him and is envious of him.But in reality he's dumb and is hated by everyone just because of his ignorance/arrogance.nik is a reflection of the country he lives in.

people only seem to hate on me when they have the privilege of hiding behind a screen.

but everyones seen you and i dont think they were very scared. you wanna come thru my area you'll find out first hand no one fears you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
nobody cares about Canada

that's my point, dumbfuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 05:26:24 PM »
Because nik is very much like America itself.rich,arrogant and ignorant.He thinks everyone loves him and is envious of him.But in reality he's dumb and is hated by everyone just because of his ignorance/arrogance.nik is a reflection of the country he lives in.

people only seem to hate on me when they have the privilege of hiding behind a screen.

but everyones seen you and i dont think they were very scared. you wanna come thru my area you'll find out first hand no one fears you.

who's everyone? lmao. u said u were guna come kick it. we're all waiting to find out how much shit you're guna talk. let us know when you're around, homie.

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »

who's everyone? lmao. u said u were guna come kick it. we're all waiting to find out how much shit you're guna talk. let us know when you're around, homie.

who's we? when did i say i wanted to hang out with you? stop lyin elior.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 05:28:01 PM »

well put.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »
oh and i love how you and NIK both act like "nothing phases you"...i bet when you guys hang out IRL and do all those hardcore drugs that make you so cool your only topic of discussion are these boards. You fucking losers get a fucking life, better yet, just fucking kill yourselves so you can both come back as the flaming homosexuals you are.

Actually, we hardly even talk about you fools in person, and when we do, all we do is laugh at how big of pussies most of you are, and how bad we feel that most of you will never see the pussy, weed, and night life that we do.

This post proves how fucking delusional and pathetic you both are. Thanks for proving my point. Fatty mc fatterson.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2009, 06:10:02 PM »

who's we? when did i say i wanted to hang out with you? stop lyin elior.

pussy. you said you were gunna come kick it. you even mentioned being in woodland hills at some restaurant. why the sudden bitch out?

PLANT

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Roccy

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »
oh and i love how you and NIK both act like "nothing phases you"...i bet when you guys hang out IRL and do all those hardcore drugs that make you so cool your only topic of discussion are these boards. You fucking losers get a fucking life, better yet, just fucking kill yourselves so you can both come back as the flaming homosexuals you are.

Actually, we hardly even talk about you fools in person, and when we do, all we do is laugh at how big of pussies most of you are, and how bad we feel that most of you will never see the pussy, weed, and night life that we do.

This post proves how fucking delusional and pathetic you both are. Thanks for proving my point. Fatty mc fatterson.

you think i'm fat and i'm the one thats delusional? lol stop posting man, i just wish i had saved that picture of you, so everytime I would reply to your shit i would of just posted it instead of taking my time to type this... 8)
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »
Haters! Leave Roccy alone. You're all just jealous because he has more chromosomes than you!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE