Author Topic: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: THE DR. DRE INTERVIEW  (Read 6830 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: THE DR. DRE INTERVIEW
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »
Well, first before listing any questions i might have....Did his publicist or whoever is in charge of promotional stuff give you a list of subjects/questions that he's not going to talk about? 

???

Clearly not or we would've said. If you read the disclaimer this interview is NOT finalised

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Hittman2001

« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »
I understand it hasn't been finalized...the disclaimer was added after my post.  i was just refreshing my question in case it had been forgotten

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2009, 01:35:03 PM »
Ask him about the game situation
and the Rakim situation
if Bounce was really produced by him (that guy on the kanye forum said it was)
ask him if he cares about how well rappers perform on his tracks lyrically. (50 :laugh:)
ask him how he feels about suge knight
ask him wat he feels about bishop goin at snoop and cube
ask him if he keeps in contact wit hittman and has done any music wit him after there break
ask him wat he feels about ja rule trying to come back out
ask him wat he feels about ross saying hes the best and wants some beats and if he wants to give him any
ask him if he keeps in touch wit the NWA members like yella
ask him how many confirmeddd tracks will be on detox like tracks he knowwww will be on there for sure cause there banging and who are on those tracks

btw the ross questions i dunno y i asked u to ask that:S ahaha:P

and DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ASK HIM BOUT HIS SON OR MENTION IT cuz DOC was kinda pissed at an interviewer mentioning it so i advise u not to

PLANT

« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »
I want to know who is going to be featured guests on Detox?
How many track is he producing for Snoops "M.I.W."
Would he ever consider doing a full album with Snoop again?
How he feels about the Game, and if they will work together in the future?
What makes Eminem use that accent in his new songs?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2009, 02:47:57 AM »
Ask him about cold187um saying he borrowed G Funk from him. I've never heard of Dre confirming or denying this, wondering why no one has ever asked him this. 

half these questions I could answer.

It doesn't exist anymore. Move on

and the Rakim situation
again, there isn't one

ask him how he feels about suge knight
really dumb question

ask him wat he feels about bishop goin at snoop and cube
Bishop has already said he doesn't care

ask him if he keeps in contact wit hittman and has done any music wit him after there break
He's worked with him for Detox

ask him if he keeps in touch wit the NWA members like yella
he doesn't. You can check the Ren and Yella interviews where they say they haven't talked to Dre in years.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2009, 03:01:19 AM »
Ask him about cold187um saying he borrowed G Funk from him. I've never heard of Dre confirming or denying this, wondering why no one has ever asked him this. 

perhaps because the truth doesn't lie  ;)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2009, 04:32:01 AM »
Ask him about his current relationship with Suge Knight

Ask him if he misses Eazy

Ask him if it's true that him and Eazy did have sex with each other on a regular basis while Dre was signed with Ruthless

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2009, 06:16:00 AM »
I been around since the dre2001.com-board and THIS is what i´ve been waiting for :D
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2009, 07:00:02 AM »
oh yeah, you could also ask whether only Mr.Porter produced The Greatest Trick

eNgIeS

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »

Ummm....no you didnt answer it. Theres a whole lot more to that situation that needs to be addressed such as most of whats out there speculation & the only thing Dres ever said is that he doesnt need to get involved in the beef & has told both to make up & then they can make some hit records

Theres so many question
*Was Game really going to be dropped before Jimmy put him on G Unit
*Why didn't he step in when he saw the beef esculating behind the scenes (during the How We Do video shoot 50 Cent rejected the idea of having Game on one side of the street & him on the other because "Game isnt on my level & it will make it look like he is", IMO Dre should've stepped in & said "50 we trying to make a star for my label & yours & we both make money in the long run" whether he liked Game or not. Bad business move by everyone involved)
*Why Game was kicked off Aftermath
*Was he supposed to be on Game's 2nd album at all.
*How does he feel about the beef
*How does he feel about Game continuing to refer to him in songs including the whole "tell Dr. Dre to pick up a phone, or I'll jump through the window like Nigga I'm home"
*Will he ever work with Game again

regardless of what you think of Game, he is probably the only artists other than Snoop, Cube, Em & 50 Cent to really have that star quality to him. He has more charisma than other artists Dre tried to put on

Either way bad business decision by everyone involved

Jaydc555

« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »
I never heard of the how we do thing.Who said that?

eNgIeS

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2009, 08:35:53 AM »
I been around since the dre2001.com-board and THIS is what i´ve been waiting for :D

Me too. Amazing how much shit grown since Overseer & the guys started this shit. Amazing shit

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »

Me too. Amazing how much shit grown since Overseer & the guys started this shit. Amazing shit

Got mad respect for theese guys, they make it worth the while surfing the internet hehe
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

MediumL

« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

Ummm....no you didnt answer it. Theres a whole lot more to that situation that needs to be addressed such as most of whats out there speculation & the only thing Dres ever said is that he doesnt need to get involved in the beef & has told both to make up & then they can make some hit records

Theres so many question
*Was Game really going to be dropped before Jimmy put him on G Unit
*Why didn't he step in when he saw the beef esculating behind the scenes (during the How We Do video shoot 50 Cent rejected the idea of having Game on one side of the street & him on the other because "Game isnt on my level & it will make it look like he is", IMO Dre should've stepped in & said "50 we trying to make a star for my label & yours & we both make money in the long run" whether he liked Game or not. Bad business move by everyone involved)
*Why Game was kicked off Aftermath
*Was he supposed to be on Game's 2nd album at all.
*How does he feel about the beef
*How does he feel about Game continuing to refer to him in songs including the whole "tell Dr. Dre to pick up a phone, or I'll jump through the window like Nigga I'm home"
*Will he ever work with Game again

regardless of what you think of Game, he is probably the only artists other than Snoop, Cube, Em & 50 Cent to really have that star quality to him. He has more charisma than other artists Dre tried to put on

Either way bad business decision by everyone involved

hop off games nuts. nobody gives a shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Muhfukka

« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »
why are you still talking about this nothing is ever going to happen