Author Topic: A day in the life of Elior 2k9 version Scitt Style records doin' it big  (Read 651 times)

herpes

Day in the life of NIK 09 version

*elior, roccy, and floyd are sitting in a circle having a smoke session*

Elior:  I can't wait for Sccit Style records to take off.  Everyone says it won't take it off like Kobe can't win a championship by himself.  But I know he can because me and Kobe are one in the same, we're kindred spirits.

Roccy: we goin be living off the fatta' the lan, right boss ?

*floyd passes blunt to roccy*

Elior:  It's not your turn stupid *smacks roccy and takes blunt*

Roccy:  Uhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry boss

*knocking on bed room door*

Elior's mom:  Honey whats the matter is everything alright.

Elior: Yes mom..... *whispers* quick guys put the blunt out before my mom finds out and takes away my allowance.

Mom:  Honey whats going on in there, you better not have a girl in there and you better not be smoking drugs.

Elior: Ummmm Ummm everything is alright Mom * whispers* Quick baby get in the closet*

Roccy: But I thought we were out of the closet baby *runs towards closet

Elior: Don't ever question the VP of Scitt Style records *grabs Roccy*

*Floyd wobbles towards closet*

Floyd:  I CAN'T FIT IN I JUST CAN'T DO IT

Elior: Quick Roccy get the butter from under my bed, we got some greasing to do.

Roccy: My cats breathe smells like cat food

*mom kicks the door in*

Mom: OH MY MOSES, ELIOR WHAT....

Elior:  MY NAME IS SCITT THE SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU SCITT THE SHIT

*mom smacks NIK*

Mom: What did I tell you about using language like that, no Mazta Ball soup for you tonight.  And why aren't you wearing your yarmulke.  Ov Vay if your father sees you

Elior: I'm sorry mommy.  I swear on Barbara Streisand it will never happen again.

Mom: Damn it shit stick

Elior: SCITT THE SHIT, OY HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU

*mom smacks nik again*

Mom: How many times have I told you not to bother your fathers clients

*puts arm around floyd*

Mom: Come here Mr. Stay Puft I am so sorry my son bothered you today, don't worry we will punish him for this.  But don't worry I'll call up a flatbed service first and have you hauled out of here.

Jaydc555

Classy.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
thats fucking great LOL @ NIK's mom Ornit threatning to take his Matza Ball LOL

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
how gay...
how it really goes down..

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

herpes

how gay...

Yes, you and NIK are gay

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Moe

hahaha, quick get the butter.

ornit? is that some jewish word or something?

herpes

His moms name.  Someone here actually found out his addy.  Truth be told dude is lucky no one had pizzas or male hookers delivered to his house.

Moe

His moms name.  Someone here actually found out his addy.  Truth be told dude is lucky no one had pizzas or male hookers delivered to his house.
really? hahahahahahahaha

ŕiņ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
i laughed when i read
*Floyd wobbles towards closet*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO...you mufuckaz cant be over the age of 12...no way.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
LMFAO!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
lol @ this whole board

Elano

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol @ this whole board

on point...  i doubt i'd still be coming here if i wasnt the center of attention on this site. 8)

ŕiņ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
lol @ this whole board

on point...  i doubt i'd still be coming here if i wasnt the center of attention on this site. 8)

Your a fucking faggot, you wanna know why you still come here? Because you think that if you left we would all be happy because us making you look like a pathetic scumbag 24/7  has made you left.(Although you do a pretty good job of that yourself) When in reality you only stay to try and "spite" us like you do to your parents. Because you are really just a little tween trapped in a 20yr olds body. A mere child who still thinks its THE COOLEST THING to smoke weed. You need to fucking get over yourself buddy, thinking you are some "Internet legend"???? REALLY???? CAN YOU EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT?!?!?!?

You think 10 people belittling your pathetic excuse for a life on a daily basis makes you a LEGEND??? That makes you a fucking nerd buddy. You are like the kid in highschool that sits at our lunch table, but no one likes him so we pull pranks on him and throw food at him. And deep inside he desperately wants to be accepted by us so he thinks thats just our way of showing we like him. Get a life faggot. You will never amount to anything, my advice to you is quit these forums for awhile and try to get your meaningless life together and do something with your life buddy. Because at the delusional rate you are going you are going to end up a homeless drug addict on youtube who tells stories about how he was once an internet legend.

M. Jordan Shits on KB/LBJ

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
lol @ this whole board

Your a fucking faggot, you wanna know why you still come here? Because you think that if you left we would all be happy because us making you look like a pathetic scumbag 24/7  has made you left.(Although you do a pretty good job of that yourself) When in reality you only stay to try and "spite" us like you do to your parents. Because you are really just a little tween trapped in a 20yr olds body. A mere child who still thinks its THE COOLEST THING to smoke weed. You need to fucking get over yourself buddy, thinking you are some "Internet legend"???? REALLY???? CAN YOU EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT?!?!?!?

You think 10 people belittling your pathetic excuse for a life on a daily basis makes you a LEGEND??? That makes you a fucking nerd buddy. You are like the kid in highschool that sits at our lunch table, but no one likes him so we pull pranks on him and throw food at him. And deep inside he desperately wants to be accepted by us so he thinks thats just our way of showing we like him. Get a life faggot. You will never amount to anything, my advice to you is quit these forums for awhile and try to get your meaningless life together and do something with your life buddy. Because at the delusional rate you are going you are going to end up a homeless drug addict on youtube who tells stories about how he was once an internet legend.

Lol, you must be E-Raged.......
You spent a few minutes writing that, and I wonder why...................Yup

E-RAGED

JAZ

is e-raged even a word? or do you mean engaged, like nik and roccy?

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
lol @ this whole board

LMAO...

how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol @ this whole board

LMAO...

LOL....seriously, though.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
lol @ this whole board

LMAO! Yeah right NIK, this place is your life, you don't go to work or go to school. Dubcc is the only thing you care about, that is obvious to everyone here.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Honestly if you didn't act like a stuck up asshole to everyone on this board you wouldn't get this treatment.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Just a quick question: How much does Internet Forum Legend pay annually?

herpes

Just a quick question: How much does Internet Forum Legend pay annually?

Free rent, food, car, car insurance, and his mom gives him a $50.00 a week allowance.