Author Topic: A day in the life of Elior 2k9 version Scitt Style records doin' it big  (Read 873 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol @ this whole board

on point...  i doubt i'd still be coming here if i wasnt the center of attention on this site. 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
lol @ this whole board

on point...  i doubt i'd still be coming here if i wasnt the center of attention on this site. 8)

Your a fucking faggot, you wanna know why you still come here? Because you think that if you left we would all be happy because us making you look like a pathetic scumbag 24/7  has made you left.(Although you do a pretty good job of that yourself) When in reality you only stay to try and "spite" us like you do to your parents. Because you are really just a little tween trapped in a 20yr olds body. A mere child who still thinks its THE COOLEST THING to smoke weed. You need to fucking get over yourself buddy, thinking you are some "Internet legend"???? REALLY???? CAN YOU EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT?!?!?!?

You think 10 people belittling your pathetic excuse for a life on a daily basis makes you a LEGEND??? That makes you a fucking nerd buddy. You are like the kid in highschool that sits at our lunch table, but no one likes him so we pull pranks on him and throw food at him. And deep inside he desperately wants to be accepted by us so he thinks thats just our way of showing we like him. Get a life faggot. You will never amount to anything, my advice to you is quit these forums for awhile and try to get your meaningless life together and do something with your life buddy. Because at the delusional rate you are going you are going to end up a homeless drug addict on youtube who tells stories about how he was once an internet legend.

M. Jordan Shits on KB/LBJ

• Lil Geezy
lol @ this whole board

Your a fucking faggot, you wanna know why you still come here? Because you think that if you left we would all be happy because us making you look like a pathetic scumbag 24/7  has made you left.(Although you do a pretty good job of that yourself) When in reality you only stay to try and "spite" us like you do to your parents. Because you are really just a little tween trapped in a 20yr olds body. A mere child who still thinks its THE COOLEST THING to smoke weed. You need to fucking get over yourself buddy, thinking you are some "Internet legend"???? REALLY???? CAN YOU EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT?!?!?!?

You think 10 people belittling your pathetic excuse for a life on a daily basis makes you a LEGEND??? That makes you a fucking nerd buddy. You are like the kid in highschool that sits at our lunch table, but no one likes him so we pull pranks on him and throw food at him. And deep inside he desperately wants to be accepted by us so he thinks thats just our way of showing we like him. Get a life faggot. You will never amount to anything, my advice to you is quit these forums for awhile and try to get your meaningless life together and do something with your life buddy. Because at the delusional rate you are going you are going to end up a homeless drug addict on youtube who tells stories about how he was once an internet legend.

Lol, you must be E-Raged.......
You spent a few minutes writing that, and I wonder why...................Yup

E-RAGED

JAZ

is e-raged even a word? or do you mean engaged, like nik and roccy?

Roccy

lol @ this whole board

LMAO...

how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol @ this whole board

LMAO...

LOL....seriously, though.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
lol @ this whole board

LMAO! Yeah right NIK, this place is your life, you don't go to work or go to school. Dubcc is the only thing you care about, that is obvious to everyone here.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Honestly if you didn't act like a stuck up asshole to everyone on this board you wouldn't get this treatment.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

Just a quick question: How much does Internet Forum Legend pay annually?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

Just a quick question: How much does Internet Forum Legend pay annually?

Free rent, food, car, car insurance, and his mom gives him a $50.00 a week allowance.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
lol @ this whole board

I have to admit some shit about you is really funny, and I agree with them that your behaviour is ignorant and arrogant here. But it may be just a defense reaction and you might be ok in RL- atleast some  people here say so. Not that I care,

I just think it's funny how hard they want to get at you. I think your right  I guess many of the people on here are mentally 12 (this isn't directed @ your 'stalkers')

Jaydc555

I only speak for myself but my reasoning is this.This is an internet forum,nothing more.I just find it amusing how serious nik takes this board and how big of a part of his life it is.He had his gf here,his best friend,he asks for advice on kissing here.He gets banned and keeps coming back.I bet the day he got mod status on sports was a huge deal for him on a personal level.And like I am in real life I always attack people that take things too serious.That's just me.

Sikotic™

Some people take dubcc too seriously. I dont. This is a place I come for laughs. More comedy comes out of here than most comedy clubs I;ve been too. That's the truth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
I only speak for myself but my reasoning is this.This is an internet forum,nothing more.I just find it amusing how serious nik takes this board and how big of a part of his life it is.He had his gf here,his best friend,he asks for advice on kissing here.He gets banned and keeps coming back.I bet the day he got mod status on sports was a huge deal for him on a personal level.And like I am in real life I always attack people that take things too serious.That's just me.

I admit that some of your comments are really funny, it's just that so many dudes jump on the badnwagon and diss Nik, it gets boring after a while.
I think you try to hard to become the new dubcc clown.

Some people take dubcc too seriously. I dont. This is a place I come for laughs. More comedy comes out of here than most comedy clubs I;ve been too. That's the truth.

Yeah I like your ironic remarks about this place and 'the gangsta lifestyle' many members try to represent here.
Yeah it's similar for me. Laughs and threads like 'Guess her muff' attract me to this board.

Jaydc555

That may be so I just like to rattle cages and give people a few laugs in the process.Its just a reflection of my how I really am.I do play it up a bit but its all in fun.That said I post in other sections of this forum and discuss music and sports so its not like my whole point of being here is to diss nik.Fact is I didn't even start dissing nik until a month or so ago.I just got fed up with his big ego and the way he presents himself on the board.