Author Topic: A day in the life of Elior 2k9 version Scitt Style records doin' it big  (Read 867 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
That may be so I just like to rattle cages and give people a few laugs in the process.Its just a reflection of my how I really am.I do play it up a bit but its all in fun.That said I post in other sections of this forum and discuss music and sports so its not like my whole point of being here is to diss nik.Fact is I didn't even start dissing nik until a month or so ago.I just got fed up with his big ego and the way he presents himself on the board.

No hate here.  I have similar feelings about Nik's behaviour here. And I always wanted to be the class clown in school. It's a nice job. In the last few years when everybody else felt too grown for this I got my deserved recognition.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol @ this whole board

on point...  i doubt i'd still be coming here if i wasnt the center of attention on this site. 8)

LMAO! Yeah right NIK, this place is your life, you don't go to work or go to school. Dubcc is the only thing you care about, that is obvious to everyone here.

i'm at work right now, you whiney bitch.

why dont you just go ahead, skip the whole played out process and just get to sending me another pm about how im a cool person + how you regret talking shit to me... LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I only speak for myself but my reasoning is this.This is an internet forum,nothing more.I just find it amusing how serious nik takes this board and how big of a part of his life it is.He had his gf here,his best friend,he asks for advice on kissing here.He gets banned and keeps coming back.I bet the day he got mod status on sports was a huge deal for him on a personal level.And like I am in real life I always attack people that take things too serious.That's just me.

you dont even know the half, bro...me and the homies threw a huge ass party when i became sports mod. shit was bangin.. but then again, we don't have much to do in Los Angeles. it's just too bad I don't live in Canada and post on a message board to follow people around....then i'd have more of a life.

Jaydc555

Yeah its not like I don't live in a major recognized all over the world and its not like you don't have more posts then anyone else on this forum and make sure to personally respond to everything I say

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think you try to hard to become the new dubcc clown.

PAU!!!!!!

realest shit said in this thread. surprised no one has mentioned it til now. dude tries WAY too hard. his over-the-top remarks and desperate attempts at humor have been failing on a regular basis. not to say shit isn't funny once in a while, but when you're more miss than you're hit, it's about time to hang it up...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah its not like I don't live in a major recognized all over the world and its not like you don't have more posts then anyone else on this forum and make sure to personally respond to everything I say

LMAO...you have over 2000 posts in a couple months. STFU, NOW!

Jaydc555

Its been a couple of months huh?man I thought Jews were supposed to be good at math.More miss then hit?Really?is that why I have an appreciation thread for my humour and your the most hated person on the forum?lol its pretty sad how serious you take this shit.The big difference between us nik is you will be still be posting in this forum 5 years from now and I won't.I probably won't even make a year.This forum is your life.Its pathetic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Its been a couple of months huh?man I thought Jews were supposed to be good at math.More miss then hit?Really?is that why I have an appreciation thread for my humour and your the most hated person on the forum?lol its pretty sad how serious you take this shit.The big difference between us nik is you will be still be posting in this forum 5 years from now and I won't.I probably won't even make a year.This forum is your life.Its pathetic

hmmm...lets see. you registered on December 07, 2008. 5 months ago. 2000 post in 5 months and G-Spot posts don't count. you do the math, loser.

next time, make sure you don't post more than someone before you call them out on their post count. LMAO

Jaydc555

Like I said I won't be here for long.You've been here for what 8 years and counting?You've posted more then I ever will.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Like I said I won't be here for long.You've been here for what 8 years and counting?You've posted more then I ever will.

so you're dissing me on the years ive been here? didnt you just prop sikotic in the other thread? damn man, you consistently fail. LOL.

Jaydc555

Yes but sikotic is actually a decent guy and has nowhere near the number of posts you do.Probably because he has a social life.Add in the fact he is liked.You've always been clowned and hated plus how many times have you been banned and begged to come back?I just can't even fathom why someone would keep coming to a place just to be made fun unless he has serious self esteem issues and likes the abuse.But I guess this forum is your escape from your Richie rich lifestyle

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yes but sikotic is actually a decent guy and has nowhere near the number of posts you do.Probably because he has a social life.Add in the fact he is liked.You've always been clowned and hated plus how many times have you been banned and begged to come back?I just can't even fathom why someone would keep coming to a place just to be made fun unless he has serious self esteem issues and likes the abuse.But I guess this forum is your escape from your Richie rich lifestyle

so when it works in favor of your argument, it's about my post count...but when it doesn't, it's about how long ive been here. why don't you just admit that you're a nutlicking hater hangin on to another mans nuts? honestly, bro, it aint a good look. Nutlickers like you do ride my nuts all the time, but it doesnt bother me...in fact, when i come here and i have nutriders to laugh about and reply to, it makes this place THAT MUCH more interesting. and I never begged to come back to WCC, ever...when I was banned I came back and made a thread asking why Overseer was being a bitch and nutriders such as yourself turned it into an infamous "NIK urban legend"...do you know how great it feels to be me? 8)

Jaydc555

Yeah it must feel great to look and talk like a douchebag,have a retard for a best friend and an ugly fat gf that got lauged off the forum and live with your parents.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah it must feel great to look and talk like a douchebag,have a retard for a best friend and an ugly fat gf that got lauged off the forum and live with your parents.

i look good enough to attract fineass females, my homies are all chill people, and floydness isn't fat...anything else you wanna know about your idol?

Cali Climate

i look good enough to attract fineass females, my homies are all chill people, and floydness isn't fat...anything else you wanna know about your idol?

lol lies. post up some more recent pics of her so we can be proven wrong.