Author Topic: T.I. Associate ALFAMEGA Worked As A DEA Informant, Leaked Records Show  (Read 2349 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Here's A Link To The Article & Paperwork.........................

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0505091ti1.html

Career Over
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:12:37 AM by MOON KNIGHT »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
T.I. next to get exposed?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A fucking snitch....this dude is the real definition of a snitch....damn....I wonder how niggas gonna defend this shit..... ::)

Elano

Wow, say it ain’t so Mega. According to The Smoking Gun, everybody’s favorite rap goon and symbol of Grand Hustle’s muscle, worked with the DEA as an “informant who snitched out criminal cohorts and testified as a government witness at the trial of an Atlanta heroin trafficker.”

Here’s what TSG found when they dug into the legal history of Cedric “Alfamega” Zellars:

Court records show that Zellars began working with law enforcement officials after he was sentenced in September 1995 to 110 months in a federal gun case (Zellars, who had a prior felony robbery conviction, was collared for selling weapons to an undercover federal agent). Zellars “agreed to cooperate with authorities and was debriefed” about the criminal activity of several individuals. “In particular he was debriefed concerning the drug trafficking activities of a Mr. Ali Baaqar,” according to a government court filing, a copy of which you’ll find below. During his cooperation against Baaqar, Zellars met with a DEA agent and a federal prosecutor, and subsequently testified at trial. “Ali Baaqar was convicted of conspiracy to distribute heroin based upon the trial testimony of [Zellars] and others.” In return for his snitching, Zellars had 18 months shaved off his prison term when he was resentenced in July 1997 by Judge J. Owen Forrester.

BiggBoogaBiff

Done

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

Lunatic

ABN

well there´s no defending a guy that claims to a super gangster but in reality is a snitch. but i´d wanna see anyone say that shit to Mega´s face though lol, i know i wouldn´t have the balls to do it and neither would anyone on this forum or the fellas over at the smoking gun. but it is pretty funny when these so called tough guys have been co-operating with the govermnent.

Lunatic

damn at this happening 10 years ago though..lol at someone saying it to his face..he took on a bunch of ppl at that award show were the Grand Hustle/D4L brawl broke out, including security guards.

ABN

damn at this happening 10 years ago though..lol at someone saying it to his face..he took on a bunch of ppl at that award show were the Grand Hustle/D4L brawl broke out, including security guards.
that´s what i´m saying and i can guarantee you that no one in hip hop will have shit to say about it coz their gonna get the shit beaten out of them if they do lol.

Lunatic

that´s what i´m saying and i can guarantee you that no one in hip hop will have shit to say about it coz their gonna get the shit beaten out of them if they do lol.
lol for real, he is 1 big scary looking motherfucker and has the fighting skills to prove it..he was on a murder charge he got downgraded to manslaughter..

ABN

yeah, but it´s crazy that he was willing to snitch to get a sentenced reduced by only 18 months. especially since he sent someone else away for a long ass time.

Lunatic

yeah, but it´s crazy that he was willing to snitch to get a sentenced reduced by only 18 months. especially since he sent someone else away for a long ass time.
18 months probably feels like a life time in his case...but thats fucked up..

Jaydc555

He just lost me as a fan