Author Topic: T.I. Associate ALFAMEGA Worked As A DEA Informant, Leaked Records Show  (Read 2358 times)

Lunatic

This track always stood out for me. Tight track but i guess alfamega's str8 bullshitn in it.

thats a great record..alfa mega got dope records..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
This is a case where fans need to use the REAL RECOGNIZE REAL system..

It doesn't matter if he can beat the shit outta ppl who diss him for it, he still snitched..  That's something that the ppl with black eyes know that they didn't do. (presumingly)

Ha Ha yeah if it is true throw him in the mix with Ross and everyone else that lies about shit like that.

MOON KNIGHT

It doesn't matter if he can beat the shit outta ppl who diss him for it, he still snitched..  That's something that the ppl with black eyes know that they didn't do. (presumingly)

Ha Ha yeah if it is true throw him in the mix with Ross and everyone else that lies about shit like that.

"A snitch is still a snitch no matter how big & bad they are." 

This definately is not a good look for Grand Hustle ENT.

GangstaBoogy

guess my pops was right

he told me when i was younger u can tell alot from a mans hand shake n eye contact when u meet em..

if they do anything outside of lookin u in ya eye and weak with the handshake they r crooked n dont trust em..

and the time i met alfamega.. dude had the weakest handshake..and was shakey with the eye contact..

we built from the same cloth.. im jus a lil bit taller than he is..

i done met alot of killers and gorillas and shit they aint never acted like he did..

when i met gucci..dude grip was firm..and he maintained the eye contact like a man.

met alpha.. my daughter got a better grip than he does..

You're puttin way to much effort into analyzin niggas eye contact and handshakes.

But this is interesting. I wonder if he is the one that set T.I. up?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I posted a story a while back on here about one of a t.i's bodyguards snitching on alfamega....looks like it runs through the team.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

It doesn't matter if he can beat the shit outta ppl who diss him for it, he still snitched
Nah. Fans need to keep listening to the music and not give a fuck about anything else considering some man you don't even know.

Lunatic

guess my pops was right

he told me when i was younger u can tell alot from a mans hand shake n eye contact when u meet em..

if they do anything outside of lookin u in ya eye and weak with the handshake they r crooked n dont trust em..

and the time i met alfamega.. dude had the weakest handshake..and was shakey with the eye contact..

i done met alot of killers and gorillas and shit they aint never acted like he did..

when i met gucci..dude grip was firm..and he maintained the eye contact like a man.

You're puttin way to much effort into analyzin niggas eye contact and handshakes.

Nope. T.I.'s bodyguard set him up. Alfa Mega was arrested in that as well.

OG Hack Wilson

damn at this happening 10 years ago though..lol at someone saying it to his face..he took on a bunch of ppl at that award show were the Grand Hustle/D4L brawl broke out, including security guards.
that´s what i´m saying and i can guarantee you that no one in hip hop will have shit to say about it coz their gonna get the shit beaten out of them if they do lol.
lol for real, he is 1 big scary looking motherfucker and has the fighting skills to prove it..he was on a murder charge he got downgraded to manslaughter..

BUT HE STILL A SNITCH
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
guess my pops was right

Nope. T.I.'s bodyguard set him up. Alfa Mega was arrested in that as well.

Yeah thats what i was talking about....i wonder if thats why we havent heard anything about alfamega getting charged in this case
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

eNgIeS

Don't care I still think T.I. is one of the best out there these days makes bigger heat. Just cause his man went & snitched dont mean T.I. fake nor a snitch

Jaydc555

Anyone who thinks ti didn't snitch is delusional.He's a convicted felon with a huge prior list and got caught buying guns from a fed.You do not walk away with one year unless you snitched and that's a fact

Portugoal

A fucking snitch....this dude is the real definition of a snitch....damn....I wonder how niggas gonna defend this shit..... ::)

At least Alfamega has done something positive for society. Snitches don't get enough credit.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A bunch of snitches the whole fucking record label. Throw them all into abyss and cut the throat of the whore who bred them!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Lunatic

Anyone who thinks ti didn't snitch is delusional.He's a convicted felon with a huge prior list and got caught buying guns from a fed.You do not walk away with one year unless you snitched and that's a fact
Alfa Mega is a snitch and his records leaked. Find me T.I,'s snitching records....

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Alfa Mega is a snitch and his records leaked. Find me T.I,'s snitching records....

took some time for those to leak give it time im sure the same will happen to T.I