Author Topic: T.I. Associate ALFAMEGA Worked As A DEA Informant, Leaked Records Show  (Read 2350 times)

Lunatic

Anyone who thinks ti didn't snitch is delusional.He's a convicted felon with a huge prior list and got caught buying guns from a fed.You do not walk away with one year unless you snitched and that's a fact
Alfa Mega is a snitch and his records leaked. Find me T.I,'s snitching records....

took some time for those to leak give it time im sure the same will happen to T.I
will have to see..his records are public..no such thing will ever leak because it doesn't exist..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Anyone who thinks ti didn't snitch is delusional.He's a convicted felon with a huge prior list and got caught buying guns from a fed.You do not walk away with one year unless you snitched and that's a fact
Alfa Mega is a snitch and his records leaked. Find me T.I,'s snitching records....

took some time for those to leak give it time im sure the same will happen to T.I
will have to see..his records are public..no such thing will ever leak because it doesn't exist..

guess we'll just have to wait n see i find it a little hard to believe tho considering the facts

Lunatic

guess we'll just have to wait n see i find it a little hard to believe tho considering the facts
will see..i don't find it hard knowing the best evidence they had was a very shaky, scared, worrisome witness..that's why the feds offered TI the deal they did..

Muhfukka

will see..i don't find it hard knowing the best evidence they had was a very shaky, scared, worrisome witness..that's why the feds offered TI the deal they did..
keep telling yourself that

Lunatic

^find the records

eNgIeS

exactly. you saved me some typing :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn t.i.'s done includin his camp and his homies
if in fact this is true, (which after t.i. snitchin and his whole deal and in what he did to get a short bidi wouldnt be surprised, the real is gettin out there one by one
muffuccaz sayin t.i. didnt snitch to get a reduced sentence, but then muffuccaz sayin he would be scared to be facin 18 month sentence
muffucca had excuse after excuse to not go in and he didnt, but thats what happens when you let the industry fuck you and youll do anything.
bein tatted up, and that tuff look dont mean shit, when you snitchin on your homies or anyone
and then on top of that you rappin about all the gangsta shit, but you dont rap about the "other" shit you do
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:38:05 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Their is no way someone with that kind of previous criminal records gets one year for that crime.that's a fact.

Lunatic

enyce: lol at ti "bein done" y'all would like nothin more..but he'll remain 1 of the top selling artists in the game..

eNgIeS

He got a deal because he could have a positive impact with his community service & the tv show done about it. T.I. did all this gangsta shit in his past, he real about it. But like Bishop Lamount's song "gotta grow up! (up-up-upp up-up-upp)"

Jaydc555

Now don't get me wrong I like ti I've always been a fan of him since I'm serious dropped.But you just have to look at the facts to know what happened.I don't care about some show that isn't going to make them shave years off his sentence.Shit tookie had been a big part of the anti gang movement for years and they still fried his ass.Ti gave someone up its plain and simple.As far as why you don't see the paperwork well like someone said look how long it took alfamegas to come out.Theirs too much money invested in ti to let the paper work leak.

Lil D

lol rip to his carreer before it even started. looks like that tip camp is infested with rats lol. still gonna bump 4 or 5 ways tho by alfa.

Jaydc555

DJ drama told xxl that ti will be speaking on this very soon

mastdark81

• 'G'
We need to stop doing all this dirt and be legit and you won't have no fake mf's snitchin on you, cause trust me all that tellin ain't gon stop.  Always going to be a few weak links in your crew no matter how strong and solid you think they are in the end of the day.  If you gon do dirt do it by ya lonesome.

But ugh yeah that 1 yr shit seem like some snitching on giving up some info shit to me, but who know's until you see PAPERWORK you can't be officially labeling nobody no snitch 4 real.  But it is highly likely. 

Lunatic

Now don't get me wrong I like ti I've always been a fan of him since I'm serious dropped.But you just have to look at the facts to know what happened.I don't care about some show that isn't going to make them shave years off his sentence.Shit tookie had been a big part of the anti gang movement for years and they still fried his ass.Ti gave someone up its plain and simple.As far as why you don't see the paperwork well like someone said look how long it took alfamegas to come out.Theirs too much money invested in ti to let the paper work leak.
you cant really compare..Tookie was a murderer..