Author Topic: T.I. Associate ALFAMEGA Worked As A DEA Informant, Leaked Records Show  (Read 2343 times)

Portugoal

Now don't get me wrong I like ti I've always been a fan of him since I'm serious dropped.But you just have to look at the facts to know what happened.I don't care about some show that isn't going to make them shave years off his sentence.Shit tookie had been a big part of the anti gang movement for years and they still fried his ass.Ti gave someone up its plain and simple.As far as why you don't see the paperwork well like someone said look how long it took alfamegas to come out.Theirs too much money invested in ti to let the paper work leak.
you cant really compare..Tookie was a murderer..

Let's hope both T.I. and Alfamega get sentenced to death as well. After all, rape is worse than murder.

Jaydc555

Yes but theirs only one thing a person who's best friend was just murdered and is buying guns is thinking of doing.

Lunatic

Yes but theirs only one thing a person who's best friend was just murdered and is buying guns is thinking of doing.
still though..speculation doesnt work in court..tookie was a killer (multiple times)..ti wasnt..its so different..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah t.i.'s been done, that isnt news to the world
next, tookie still to this day, the world doesnt know if he did what he was killed for in the end.  YES THATS RIGHT, THERE WASNT ENUFF EVIDENCE TO KILL HIM IN RETURN FOR WHAT HE "DID". 
next, this alfamega cat, hes also done
but your right jay, obviously t.i. was talkin to get off and alfamega bein a snitch or whatever he was doin, no suprise.
jus makes his muzik "fake" as if it wasnt already. dont matter how many records you sold, how many concerts youve done, when your rappin or tellin the world one thing, but doin another YOUR DONE
nuthin else to it you can defend whoever you want and you can go agaisnt who you want, TRUTH HURTS
lil wayne is a top sellin artist, does that mean hes real?
fuck nah but the world is startin to realize that, he wants to gang bang but do all this other shit
youve defended your favorite rapper from when it got out there (that he had worked wit the feds, in which his own people had also did to) but dont deny whats real when in fact the real has been told

still though..speculation doesnt work in court..tookie was a killer (multiple times)..ti wasnt..its so different..
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:01:08 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

^done with an album that's sold 2 million records this year...one of the best selling hip-hop albums in the last 5 years....u fail :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i havent failed nuthin
and im not gon argue with someone defendin their favorite rapper cuz their favorite rapper got exposed to the real world along wit his people
but then again you seem jus as fake as them, the exact same way you went about tryna tell this lil world you had did the big tray deee interview (but then that was shut down since it was wrong and you had lied), be careful cuz thats a "major" failure right there you have accomplished
but you bein on t.i.s' team might work, looks like he's gon need some help and youve shown your sides
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Lunatic

^lol i never said i did the tray deee interview..i always gave u props for that, in public as well (on here)..that was shut down? the interview appeared exclusively on my website and gained thousands of hits 8)

what's your definition of "done?" thoroughly explain how TI is done..cause i dont think an artist is done when they remain popular..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
da fuck? 1000's of hits cuz it was his first interview not cuz it was on your site, but again your "sides" are appearin and others elsewhere are seein that. what you mean you gave me props, i gave you the interview as if you did anything to make the interview better, nah you didnt you actually made it worse.  i tried to help you and you went and did some str8 bitchmade shit.  i said i was gon post it on this site, and you said no, but then now your postin all your interviews, again truth comes out sooner or later
but thats whats done and i learned my lesson from workin wit types like you, and your opinion on subjects

you think t.i. isnt done cuz hes popular, bein popular and bein a fake person in the world who also is popular is two different things obviously you dont want to admitt that. but think what you want, but again from the "shady" shit youve done youd be good on his team and youd be popular which is what you always try and do and be.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:16:31 PM by enyce »
Cube

Lunatic

^i didnt say it got 1000s of hits cause it was on my website. i'm saying it can't be a fail if the interview appeared exclusively on my website and gained 1000s of hits; that's a plus for me. I know it did so well cause it was Dee's first interview. I gave you props and thanks always for that cause i'm a real type of person. How did I make it worse if I did nothing?  ;D  It had to go on the website first, that was the deal you clearly misunderstood, that's not my problem. You misunderstood and miscommunicated that I worked for this website (not even dubcnn, you thought dubcc which makes no sense - an exclusive interview for a message board, wow ::)  Again, your wrong. I didnt say u couldnt post it here, u could post it here after it went on the website first - and that's what we did.

Workin with types like me? I've been doing journalism for a year, been hired by an additional 3 websites since I started, got promoted on Raptalk, have begun interviewing the biggest and best artists in the industry after only 1 year of work (practically unheard of)

you can call him fake, that's fine by me. calling him "done" was my problem, since no evidence suggests the proper definition, nor fits the proper definition, of him being done.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:28:36 PM by Lunatic 63 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite this my last time callin it out
t.i. is done and fake.  but hes moreso fake, but i dont really care cuz he dont pay my bills, but this is a board and im statin a input
and that interview wasnt for no site, YOU CANT QUOTE THAT, IT WASNT FOR NOT SITE, NOT YOURS NOONES AT ALL, and i stated that clearly to begin wit and that still stands, you cant take credit for something that didnt happen or in this case you want to have your way when others know it to be different especially the person bein interviewed, so im not wrong.
SIMPLE AS THAT
Cube

Lunatic

^thats fine by me

i'll end like this

I'm no asshole, nor shady and will always be thankful/grateful for u approaching me out of everyone to be the means for the tray deee interview, regardless if we share different opinions on T.I. or anyone, because that's so small anyways.

Lunatic

our (but primarily your) main objective with the tray deee interview was to make sure it reached a wide range of people, and we achieved that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i didnt want to reply but guess might aswell get it over wit,
like i said you fucked up the interview and it didnt go as planned, but i found that out too late
im not gon go into detail as to why or how, ive already said enuff, and the truth is out there, and continues to get out there
and this wasnt a regular interview that it jus reach a wide range of people, but thats what it is

Cube

Lunatic

i didnt want to reply but guess might aswell get it over wit,
like i said you fucked up the interview and it didnt go as planned, but i found that out too late
im not gon go into detail as to why or how, ive already said enuff, and the truth is out there, and continues to get out there
and this wasnt a regular interview that it jus reach a wide range of people, but thats what it is

again, u keep coming at me all angry and calling me the shady 1. i'm summing it up like this: you are directly for Tray Deee, the goal with a Tray Deee interview for u (not even counting me at all) was to make sure a lot of ppl read it, and we got that done.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite this is the last time im respondin to this for real, haha
"IF" I were to be angry it would be cuz I got at you (thinkin you were legit and the truth) to get something done in the right way, NOT FUCK IT UP, but thats what happened. so again when I do something I take everything into account and the job has to be done right and theres much more to it than alot of people readin it, this wasnt a middle school project to jus get people to read it and thats it, nah alot of work was put it in to make it happen and get everything together
but fuck it, it happened and I learned my lesson, others will learn their lesson after dealin with you and if they dont, they in for one or more, I know I did right by realizin it and catchin the problem early vs late.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:57:02 PM by enyce »
Cube