Author Topic: T.I. Associate ALFAMEGA Worked As A DEA Informant, Leaked Records Show  (Read 2359 times)

Lunatic

^nobody still stop dealing with me b/c of my work..lol u make it seem like i have a reputation of screwing ppl over ::)

it wasnt no middle school project and the amount of hits the interview received wasnt middle school

u wanted it posted here and it was..
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 06:02:45 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
i clown tipper all the time not the biggest fan of what he did..

but i thought about it

lil troy snitched.. he came out n said he did it..and didnt blink not one eye..and never denied..he explain he got kids and he wanna be their with his family he fucked up n watch who he fucked wit n talked to on the phone..

n it was it.. he went back under his rock..

face n lil j been fuckin wit troy for yrs..even after face sued em....wasnt shit ..troy came out his pocket paid em in cash... face actually was cool with troy seen it with my own eyes..niggas in 2 movies together clownin around like the good ol days of this

(notice 3-2 on the side of face vader)...

some how j aint like it..and all of sudden over nite.. face dissin troy callin em a rat and shit ...n got personal with it.. troy got more dirt on face ..he been quiet bout the shit for so long he jus let it loose..

flip the script ...told the real bout face.. n face blew the fuck up...i remember troy sayin.. i told the real bout me and explained y i did and if had to do it again i damn sho will.. what u scared of brad...let it be known...all that g shit u rap bout.. my life.. dope game.. my struggle n my hustle.. i made u face..

face been salty bout troy puttin the snitch jacket on him sense..

with that bein said..i feel tip was in the same shoes troy was in..i know y tip did it now.. he had so much to lose in jail than he did outside..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not sayin you lyin 3rd coast, but from talkin to people wit close ties to j/face/z-ro etc..., face is real
again thats what theyve seen and been around
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

We need Classic Material up in here, any thread related to anyone GrandHustle aint a true thread without his blessings hah

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not sayin you lyin 3rd coast, but from talkin to people wit close ties to j/face/z-ro etc..., face is real
again thats what theyve seen and been around

i wont make shit up folk..aint got shit to gain from it..i jus let it be known.. if niggas gone talk down on 1 rapper..y not let the truth bout the other be known..

them same individuals will tell u also..prolly never heard the ugk demo with pimp-c dissin face..or tell u that 3-2 is known to put hands on ro from time to time when he gone off that fry, and the only nigga in texas that will call ro by Joseph and it runs ro hot everytime...or how whenever ro goes to austin he gets slapped up

j a bidness man never got his hands dirty..his money pays for that...so aint too much u can say bout prince..

troy is the original abn...

face a cake...only thing real bout face is he can tell real good stories..nuthin more nuthin less.. im a fan yeah.. grew up on that nigga shit..but i was taught at an early age by a couple of real sa fools face useta talk about... before face was even down wit the lot..

troy took face in..all face was was a lost schizophrenic kid from newark, new jersey on the verge of dyin..that lived with his granny

wasnt a d-boy hardhead none of that shit.. paul wall done more dirt in the streets of houston than face..and that white nigga still live in the hood..went from the suburbs and to the hood..benz sit right in the front yard not a stain on it and never been broken in to

willie d and devin the only niggas on rap-a-lot that actually lived what they rhymed...

Muhfukka

3rd coast you better stop before someone starts crying

Lunatic

3rd coast always speaks the truth

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!

in the words of my essay potna..

fuck em- jesus j. rodriguez..

Lunatic

in the words of my essay potna..

fuck em- jesus j. rodriguez..

haha..potna is cool..had the pleasure of interviewing him last year..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up 3rd coast
yeah ive heard alot bout paul waul and willie d and them
it is what it is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up 3rd coast
yeah ive heard alot bout paul waul and willie d and them
it is what it is

yeah texas aint like alot of other citys.. u can see who is actually livin what they rhyme...since it aint really shit else to do...and the others u wonder..

houston aint shit but that big... 

u gone bump, pass or run into somebody in houston...more than twice...

same for dallas, austin, ft worth, shit even out of town..

but houston..since they got the most people in the door... u gone run into somebody...more than once.. especially johnny dang..lol

anybody tell u other wise aint from the south let alone texas..

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:23:19 PM by 3rd Coast »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah ima fan of face and ro and all them but damn so many different sides to 1 story or stories it gets crazy
it is what it is tho
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah ima fan of face and ro and all them but damn so many different sides to 1 story or stories it gets crazy
it is what it is tho

when u gettin game bout ro n frazier(trae)..  grace, los 3-2 or mike d dont get mention in the same paragraph when they talkin bout ro.. they dont know shit

aint nobody close to ro than those cats

and face so wishy washy its unreal..

but willie d.. n they dont mention him fuckin up 5 on duty cops with his hands..and they were fully armed...n coulda killed that nigga and he knocked all they asses out...ask melle mel.. willie d hit hard..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha yeah i heard bout that
Cube

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
wow....just wow.....

cats got the game twisted big time in 09'.....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com