Author Topic: T.I. Associate ALFAMEGA Worked As A DEA Informant, Leaked Records Show  (Read 2356 times)

mrkmaidog

Im not sayin you lyin 3rd coast, but from talkin to people wit close ties to j/face/z-ro etc..., face is real
again thats what theyve seen and been around

i wont make shit up folk..aint got shit to gain from it..i jus let it be known.. if niggas gone talk down on 1 rapper..y not let the truth bout the other be known..

them same individuals will tell u also..prolly never heard the ugk demo with pimp-c dissin face..or tell u that 3-2 is known to put hands on ro from time to time when he gone off that fry, and the only nigga in texas that will call ro by Joseph and it runs ro hot everytime...or how whenever ro goes to austin he gets slapped up

damn 3rd some good facts i've never known when it comes to texas rap. pimp c dissin face?? is this demo on the net? damn i aint know get's down like that on ro, sounds like he's a bully to ro for the hell of it. ro gets slapped up in austin by 3-2??
do u got onto southern forums such as wordofsouth? oh man if you get on there or if you are on there, you'll make alotta folks start to cry. lol.

ah tipper n his grand flops stay with the snitch jacket on. i guess PSC mean PUSSY get it? PSC=PUSSY

westside159

Damn this is crazy shit ,  so many rappers getting exposed ...   informant ass nigga :o :o

Portugoal

So what's really the big deal here?

At least this guy did something positive for the community. You can't say the same about T.I. for example.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Damn this is crazy shit ,  so many rappers getting exposed ...   informant ass nigga :o :o

tip didnt name his album paper trail for nuthin..lol

makes u think now huh...