Author Topic: Dubcc Exclusive Overseer Interview  (Read 257 times)

Kool Beenz

Dubcc Exclusive Overseer Interview
« on: May 05, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
What is your Name and where do you live at?

my names rob.. and i live in somerset, south west england. which, might i add.. is nowhere near london. its the other side of the country.

Whats new in your life...? as far as skateboarding, music, and love life

not much really.. i've been into bob dylan a lot.. still learning to play guitar.. skating when i can.. spending time with the g/f..

How old are you now...?

If you were to die tomorrow what would happin to dubcc and who would run it?
as long as the server didnt break in the mean time it'd go until there was no money in my bank account.. maybe we need a contingency plan?

The board seems to be out of wack as of lately any chance of some new Mods?
gave a lil mod revamp a while ago.. i guess its not fixed things..

How has Dubcc changed over the years? for the good or bad?
for the worse, members who were given props for their stupid behaviour ruined it, along with "members" who refused to accept bans. if i could ban certain people for life, i would. at the end of the day, members let it happen, so they they only have themselves to blame.

oh and fuck dipset.

How long will dubcc be up still, even though its not apart of your life anymore?
it wont disappear, i have some ideas actually..

How do you feel about O.G. members being down since day one and still repping dubcc to the fullest?
good for em, but if your claim to fame is being here since then.. get outdoors more!

Do you still peep Dubcnn every once in a while?
not really, i added the rss feed.. but it seems stuck with the same headline

Who are you looking out for in the New West...?
no one.  fact is. every rapper has an ego, and thinks they're gonna "change the game" and is dropping "exclusive mixtapes". its old, and tired.

drop an album or shut the fuck up already. if you've been dropping mixtapes for over a year without getting picked up. give up. oh, and being on your own label doesnt count.

internet fans trying to latch on to the "next big thing" make this worse too as the artists get a disproportionate view of reality.

i've noticed more often than not the best new artists come out of nowhere.

When will you stopp being pussy whooped and come back to dubcc?
i was gone before i met this girl, and the one before.. ha!

If you were still around i would of probably been banned 10 more times and so would other members do you feel that you need better security around here?
this place wouldnt be quite the same without the unwanted pains in the ass.

Racism has never been allowed on this board back in the day but now its everywhere how do you feel about that? Are you now a racist?
i've seen a little of it,  its hard when you see a posts where obviously i've missed whats going on before to spark things then its all "tit for tat".

Why dont you post up a pic of you and your girlfriend... last time i saw you, you were a bald guy throwing up the middle finger... how do you look now?
i have hair now, i'm also much heavier since i spent a couple years at the gym..
but here is a pic of me going out to eat with my honey

When can we expect you to be more active and around more often..?
probably never like i was, but if something sick drops or i'm back into certain things for a while i'll be passing by..

There are alot of Euro fags and i cant stand most of them with an exception of a few... How do you feel about Americans?
most americans dont understand the world beyond america and they dont understand how diverse and different europe is. everything in american comes from other peoples cultures, its a huge mixing pot.

Update us on your social being. do you watch sports with your "mates" and do you get drunk... if so what kind of beer do you drink?
sometimes, its hard though as i spend a lot of time at my girls which isnt far, but is out of town. most of my mates i see when we travel to skate. a lot have kids n stuff.

What car do you drive?
i had a mk3 golf gti 16v for 5 years, but i only just sold it. it broke down on the way home from a week long trip to cornwall with my g/f and it has been a pain in the ass for a year or two. needed and excuse, and it gave me one.

just got a 55 plate (second half of 2005) honda civic type-s, climate control, cruise control etc.. its pretty dope.

Have you ever had a threesome?
nope.

Do you ever plan of visiting the States or any other country at that?
hah. in the last couple years i've been to rhodes (a greek island), spain and turkey with my g/f.. we're probably going to tunisia (north africa) next..

i've been to france and germany before too..

How is your relationship with the cats at dubcnn... such as Nima, Rud and Jome and alot others... do you still keep in contact with them?
yeah, i'm in touch with rud the most.

What do you think about Barack Obama as our first president?
just another politcian. colour dont mean shit.

i think its good for the soul of america though, and world relations.

Most importantly when can we expect you to be active again and be the greatest Admin ever to live again, and be the REAL Forum Legend again?
When i can be  bothered.

Kool Beenz

Re: Dubcc Exclusive Overseer Interview
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »
Sikitic interview next!!!

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »
i actually read it.

the ghost

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »
Much love young AG that's that shit!  Some of your questions had me rollin.  Props to Seer for keeping it real.

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
Man, Seer is lame..Props on the work though.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »
^ whatevs :P

lol @ at editting the reply with the picture...

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM »
i had to bring some comedy seer!

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »
Not bad I'm looking forward to the sikotic interview

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 04:02:45 PM »
Haaha, that was dope!

kemizt

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 01:36:12 AM »
Lol

A.G. should do the DubCNN Dre interview.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 02:06:19 AM »
Nice. It's good he's enjoying life with his girlfriend. I'f I'm on dubcc when I'm in my early 30s, I hope you all diss the fuck out of me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 02:27:44 AM »
Seer is right about the forum, but Jome deserves a lot of respect.

anyway, i don't really know you Seer but you seem like a cool person :)
by the way, this is the 2nd time that i've seen you become active  :laugh: and i'm not even an OG  :D
looks like i missed a lot of classic topics ;D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:39:53 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 02:30:47 AM »
Jome is a good dude. Any negative thing I said about him, I take it back. Stupidity on my part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE