Author Topic: Exclusive Dubcc Interview with Floydness  (Read 2266 times)

the ghost

Re: Exclusive Dubcc Interview with Floydness
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 09:53:39 AM »
^ Good point.  I didn't know she clowned other broads for being fat or ugly.  But since she did, she should not get upset when peeps do it to her.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »
^^ for the record, I NEVER clowned her.. if u read that whole thread never once did I say "youre fat and ugly bitch!" I just wanted to see a picture of her cuz at that time everybody was talking about her so I was curious. Yes yes... its EXTREMELY ironic lol.. *realizes im not supposed to be on dubcc* oops! LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »
^^ for the record, I NEVER clowned her.. if u read that whole thread never once did I say "youre fat and ugly bitch!" I just wanted to see a picture of her cuz at that time everybody was talking about her so I was curious. Yes yes... its EXTREMELY ironic lol.. *realizes im not supposed to be on dubcc* oops! LOL
What it is, Floyd?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »
if youre not supposed to be on dubcc why do you check it everyday? damn you and the rest of the goof troop are retarded

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 10:48:50 PM »
What it is, Floyd?

Its me its me  :) lol.. I just wanted to come back and kinda clarify the thing with pink.. I know I was harsher with my words when I was 16 so ya.. I still kinda lurk around in the shadows from time to time LOL..

OchoCinco

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
i got to where floyd said that A.G was one of her favorite posters and had seen enough hahah

Elano

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »
.... comments?

you got too much time on your hands

Kool Beenz

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 01:44:43 AM »
Elano??
are you serious?

too much time in my hands??

your the one to talk
 ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »
iMeeTwEiRdOs (7:19:31 PM): and bag on my weight

SHES FAT LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM NOT FAT AND SHE IS...LOL FATTY FAT FATTERSON

SHOULDA ASKED HER HOW SHE LIKES HER SOUL MATE CALLING HER CHUNKY ON INTERNET FORUMS

She probably has low self esteem thats why she goes out with him.  Look at Roccy, NIK talks down to him all the time and Roccy would take it b/c he has low self esteem due to his retardation.  NIK hangs out with people with low self esteem so he can talk down to them and at the same feel better about himself like he is some sought of big man.

how does it feel to analyze people and situations you dont know over the internet? cuz i can tell you what it makes you look like.....a straight up bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »

SHES FAT LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM NOT FAT AND SHE IS...LOL FATTY FAT FATTERSON

SHOULDA ASKED HER HOW SHE LIKES HER SOUL MATE CALLING HER CHUNKY ON INTERNET FORUMS

She probably has low self esteem thats why she goes out with him.  Look at Roccy, NIK talks down to him all the time and Roccy would take it b/c he has low self esteem due to his retardation.  NIK hangs out with people with low self esteem so he can talk down to them and at the same feel better about himself like he is some sought of big man.

lol..you should come see me and talk down to me, it would make my day....until then, keep typing, pussy.

Keep making threats over the internet you retarded piece of shit.  It's hilarious because your simple ass mind can't comprehend how hilarious it is.  But if you're so tough why aren't you flying to NY to put me in my place?  Unless there is a law against retards flying without a guardian.

he's not the one talkin shit, you punkass idiot.you are...you're still a little child, never grew up from back n the days, tommy.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »
i shoot people like you!

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »
he's not the one talkin shit, you punkass idiot.you are...you're still a little child, never grew up from back n the days, tommy.
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »

how does it feel to analyze people and situations you dont know over the internet? cuz i can tell you what it makes you look like.....a straight up bitch.

You live at home with Mommy and Daddy

herpes

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2009, 09:15:41 PM »

lol..you should come see me and talk down to me, it would make my day....until then, keep typing, pussy.

Keep making threats over the internet you retarded piece of shit.  It's hilarious because your simple ass mind can't comprehend how hilarious it is.  But if you're so tough why aren't you flying to NY to put me in my place?  Unless there is a law against retards flying without a guardian.

You should come see me and talk to me = calling people out... but you still live at home with mommy and daddy.  Your mommy still does your laundry and cooks you dinner.  So cut the shit talking and clean your room before your mom takes your car away for the week.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2009, 08:01:24 AM »
I never seen her pic..who's got the pic?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]