Author Topic: Exclusive Dubcc Interview with Floydness  (Read 2225 times)

herpes

Re: Exclusive Dubcc Interview with Floydness
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
iMeeTwEiRdOs (7:19:31 PM): and bag on my weight

SHES FAT LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM NOT FAT AND SHE IS...LOL FATTY FAT FATTERSON

SHOULDA ASKED HER HOW SHE LIKES HER SOUL MATE CALLING HER CHUNKY ON INTERNET FORUMS

She probably has low self esteem thats why she goes out with him.  Look at Roccy, NIK talks down to him all the time and Roccy would take it b/c he has low self esteem due to his retardation.  NIK hangs out with people with low self esteem so he can talk down to them and at the same feel better about himself like he is some sought of big man.

lol..you should come see me and talk down to me, it would make my day....until then, keep typing, pussy.

Keep making threats over the internet you retarded piece of shit.  It's hilarious because your simple ass mind can't comprehend how hilarious it is.  But if you're so tough why aren't you flying to NY to put me in my place?  Unless there is a law against retards flying without a guardian.

LOL

because i'm not the one talking shit, lol, you are, so you get your ass over here so i can show you whats up..

I am not talking shit.  I am just stating the obvious, you're as dumb as a brick.  Time and time again you have shown you aren't an intelligent person.  Now you're the one telling me to show up in Cali, which isn't even feasible.  Which once again shows you are not intelligent.  And if I was to come to Cali what would you show me?  How you can tie your shoes ?  How your mommy lets you ride the big boy bike now ?  How NIK talks down to you because you are mentally retarded ?

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »
Someone with photo shop should super impose roccys pictur on to Ralph wiggum

Roccy

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »

SHES FAT LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM NOT FAT AND SHE IS...LOL FATTY FAT FATTERSON

SHOULDA ASKED HER HOW SHE LIKES HER SOUL MATE CALLING HER CHUNKY ON INTERNET FORUMS

She probably has low self esteem thats why she goes out with him.  Look at Roccy, NIK talks down to him all the time and Roccy would take it b/c he has low self esteem due to his retardation.  NIK hangs out with people with low self esteem so he can talk down to them and at the same feel better about himself like he is some sought of big man.

lol..you should come see me and talk down to me, it would make my day....until then, keep typing, pussy.

Keep making threats over the internet you retarded piece of shit.  It's hilarious because your simple ass mind can't comprehend how hilarious it is.  But if you're so tough why aren't you flying to NY to put me in my place?  Unless there is a law against retards flying without a guardian.

LOL

because i'm not the one talking shit, lol, you are, so you get your ass over here so i can show you whats up..

I am not talking shit.  I am just stating the obvious, you're as dumb as a brick.  Time and time again you have shown you aren't an intelligent person.  Now you're the one telling me to show up in Cali, which isn't even feasible.  Which once again shows you are not intelligent.  And if I was to come to Cali what would you show me?  How you can tie your shoes ?  How your mommy lets you ride the big boy bike now ?  How NIK talks down to you because you are mentally retarded ?

LOL..

youre judging me based on my posts on an internet forum, how smart.

Ps, no one ever talks down to me, just doesn't happen.
how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »
Someone with photo shop should super impose roccys pictur on to Ralph wiggum

And NIK on Lisa

herpes

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:43 PM »

LOL

LOL..

Yes they do, you're just to thick headed to realize it.

Roccy

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »

LOL

LOL..

lol..why because a guy from NY and some homosexual supporting faggots from canada say so?

ask anyone who actually knows me in person, and they'll tell you whats up.
how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »

LOL

LOL..

lol..why because a guy from NY and some homosexual supporting faggots from canada say so?

ask anyone who actually knows me in person, and they'll tell you whats up.

Your boyfriend has already said you're a fucking moron.

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 08:44:01 PM »
Good interview.  Keep em comin AG.  Can't wait for the Jay and Sik interviews.  Looney might be epic. I hope some of the fools on here realize that what's funny to them ain't cool to others.  Floyd was always positive I never really heard her go at anyone unless they went at her first.  It aint cool that she obviously got hurt by all the clowning.  She aint got thick skin like the rest of us.  And thats a good thing I think.

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 08:46:13 PM »
Yes the Rooney interview has classic written all over it

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »
Im not declaring which side of the fence I rock but I have to say that she hung around a long time for someone who doesnt have love for the site.... If I was clowned on here 24/7 I would just move on to the next site... or remove myself from G Spot haha! Damn I hope next part is a bit more interesting though...

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »

a cartoon i made of floydness the jew and her eating habits

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 12:28:09 AM »
im calling a "truce" with Loon3y and an interview is in the future...

as far as Floyd goes...

Fuck Hippies, i went hunting at my ranch a few days and killed a Hogg and got it proccessed and we made the best pork tamales ever for Cinco De Mayo...

other than that she is cool as hell
still one of my favorite posters...

I want to get a Tom interview in the works and drop Sikotic's soon too

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 02:35:54 AM »
Come back Floyd. You were one of the good posters. You're good peoples.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Cali Climate

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 12:31:51 AM »
^^Seer should unlock that if he knows anything about being fair and right in the world.