Author Topic: Exclusive Dubcc Interview with Floydness  (Read 2181 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Exclusive Dubcc Interview with Floydness
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 08:11:05 AM »
Just google jaba the hut

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »
Just google jaba the hut
Well, I already know what jaba the hut looks like..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »
Then you already know what floydness looks like

gghh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 07:23:59 PM »
where is floyd?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »
iMeeTwEiRdOs (7:19:31 PM): and bag on my weight

SHES FAT LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM NOT FAT AND SHE IS...LOL FATTY FAT FATTERSON

SHOULDA ASKED HER HOW SHE LIKES HER SOUL MATE CALLING HER CHUNKY ON INTERNET FORUMS

She probably has low self esteem thats why she goes out with him.  Look at Roccy, NIK talks down to him all the time and Roccy would take it b/c he has low self esteem due to his retardation.  NIK hangs out with people with low self esteem so he can talk down to them and at the same feel better about himself like he is some sought of big man.

lol..you should come see me and talk down to me, it would make my day....until then, keep typing, pussy.

Keep making threats over the internet you retarded piece of shit.  It's hilarious because your simple ass mind can't comprehend how hilarious it is.  But if you're so tough why aren't you flying to NY to put me in my place?  Unless there is a law against retards flying without a guardian.

he's not the one talkin shit, you punkass idiot.you are...you're still a little child, never grew up from back n the days, tommy.

You should come see me and talk to me = calling people out... but you still live at home with mommy and daddy.  Your mommy still does your laundry and cooks you dinner.  So cut the shit talking and clean your room before your mom takes your car away for the week.

why do you repeat the same shit all the time? do you realize how unfunny shit gets when repeated over and over??

you sound like you just moved out and got extra excited over it... i have 3 different places I can stay at. what do you have? a cardboard box in Hicksville? LOL

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2009, 10:38:56 AM »
Talking about repeating shit?? lol you fucktard. i hope you and your fat girlfriend die from food poisoning

herpes

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »

SHES FAT LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM NOT FAT AND SHE IS...LOL FATTY FAT FATTERSON

SHOULDA ASKED HER HOW SHE LIKES HER SOUL MATE CALLING HER CHUNKY ON INTERNET FORUMS

She probably has low self esteem thats why she goes out with him.  Look at Roccy, NIK talks down to him all the time and Roccy would take it b/c he has low self esteem due to his retardation.  NIK hangs out with people with low self esteem so he can talk down to them and at the same feel better about himself like he is some sought of big man.

lol..you should come see me and talk down to me, it would make my day....until then, keep typing, pussy.

Keep making threats over the internet you retarded piece of shit.  It's hilarious because your simple ass mind can't comprehend how hilarious it is.  But if you're so tough why aren't you flying to NY to put me in my place?  Unless there is a law against retards flying without a guardian.

he's not the one talkin shit, you punkass idiot.you are...you're still a little child, never grew up from back n the days, tommy.

You should come see me and talk to me = calling people out... but you still live at home with mommy and daddy.  Your mommy still does your laundry and cooks you dinner.  So cut the shit talking and clean your room before your mom takes your car away for the week.

why do you repeat the same shit all the time? do you realize how unfunny shit gets when repeated over and over??

you sound like you just moved out and got extra excited over it... i have 3 different places I can stay at. what do you have? a cardboard box in Hicksville? LOL

I'm not trying to be funny, I am just stating the truth.  I like how it took you several days to answer me.  Were you trying to determine which number of places you can stay at would be believable ?   Those three places you can stay, where are they ?  Your Parents, your parents pool house, and your parents vacation home ?  And nope I have my own apartment in Howard Beach Queens.

Cali Climate

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »
gettin high  8)  8)  8) 18 hours a day on dubcc  8)   8)   8)  pretending to be a playa with one obese girlfriend  :bandit: pretending woodland hills creates tough guyss.....PeACe  8) yeahhhhh...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

I'm not trying to be funny, I am just stating the truth.  I like how it took you several days to answer me.  Were you trying to determine which number of places you can stay at would be believable ?   Those three places you can stay, where are they ?  Your Parents, your parents pool house, and your parents vacation home ?  And nope I have my own apartment in Howard Beach Queens.

Do you know how many females i know with places? again, tommy, i dont live your loser life-style...i have friends and family all around the city who all got love for me. thats why, unlike hicks, jews are typically succesful. cuz we are brought up with a thing called SUPPORT. it's not like the rednecks you're used to living amongst, who kick their daughter out the house at 18, only for her to become a whore stripper cokehead...understand? were brought up with love, unity, and respect. thats also why i had a happier childhood than you and am currently enjoying myself a whole lot more...PeACe

and i didnt reply cuz i wasnt on the board, which also contradicts another one of your fabricated disses of me actually caring about what the geeky ass posters here have to say.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »
gettin high  8)  8)  8) 18 hours a day on dubcc  8)   8)   8)  pretending to be a playa with one obese girlfriend  :bandit: pretending woodland hills creates tough guyss.....PeACe  8) yeahhhhh...

LOL...youd wish to fuck floydness if u saw her in person, but u wouldnt have the balls to holler. on everything.

and u already know whatsup about her being my girl, so quit trying so hard, cuz it shows.

Roccy

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »
lol..sccit leave tommy alone, its not his fault his parents booted him at a young age.
how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

Do you know how many females i know with places? again, tommy, i dont live your loser life-style...i have friends and family all around the city who all got love for me. thats why, unlike hicks, jews are typically succesful. cuz we are brought up with a thing called SUPPORT. it's not like the rednecks you're used to living amongst, who kick their daughter out the house at 18, only for her to become a whore stripper cokehead...understand? were brought up with love, unity, and respect. thats also why i had a happier childhood than you and am currently enjoying myself a whole lot more...PeACe

and i didnt reply cuz i wasnt on the board, which also contradicts another one of your fabricated disses of me actually caring about what the geeky ass posters here have to say.

How many females you know with places ?  I bet that makes floyd feel good knowing you know so many chicks places you can stay at.  Again it shows what a piece of shit you are that you have to come on this board and front like you're Mr. Playa.  I bet you fucked all those chicks too or you could of right (sarcasm)  And can you drop the whole hick thing already.  Yes my parents moved from Queens NY to a place on Long Island called Hicksville which was named after the guy who owned majority of the land.  It really doesn't bother me at all though.  Some of us have moved on from 8 years ago.  Some of us haven't which is evident in your post.  You bring up shit which I said myself like that is some sought of insult.  And yeah after 11 years old life got fucked up and I'm proud of what I have come from. And as bad as my life may of been at one point, the crazy shit I saw growing up trumps your generic suburbia childhood.  And my parents don't have any plans to kick my sister out of the house at 18.  Come elior, keep on reaching.

herpes

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »
lol..sccit leave tommy alone, its not his fault his parents booted him at a young age.

My parents didn't boot me out, I left on my own.  Thats what grown adults do.  And if they did, how the fuck is that an insult?  Even elior is shaking his head at the shit you say.