Author Topic: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...  (Read 1505 times)

Jaydc555

Re: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
That's because beating up retards is frowned upon

Roccy

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »
LENNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats funny is, all we do is talk shit, but none of us can step up to him.

Changing quotes was creative when I was 16-17.  But shit for brains if you're so tough, why aren't you flying to NY to confront me on my shit talking ?

talking shit on the internet all day was creative when i was 15.

youre talking shit TO me, shouldnt you be confronting me? since you obviously have something against me. If you ever do end up in LA, just PM me.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:46:28 PM by Roccy »
how it really goes down..

Muhfukka

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »

talking shit on the internet all day was creative when i 15.

THAT MAKES SENSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »
Chill out, Tom. Retards have the strength of 10 men. Lennie could take half of dubcc out with one headbutt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »

THAT MAKES SENSE

its called a mistake..

its not that hard to see, lol.
how it really goes down..

Muhfukka

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2009, 02:48:50 PM »

THAT MAKES SENSE

its called a mistake..

its not that hard to see, lol.
what typo? you mean how youleft out the word was? i was just saying it makes sense that you were 15 yrs old and on the internet all day

herpes

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »
Chill out, Tom. Retards have the strength of 10 men. Lennie could take half of dubcc out with one headbutt.

It's funny I was thinking the same thing lol.  When he gets angry he can flip a car over but he still cant tie his shoes or wipe his ass lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »
That's why he loves nik.niks got that bedet and even a retard can hover his ass over some water.Of course it took roccy three years before he realized it was a bedet and not a water fountain

herpes

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »
That's why he loves nik.niks got that bedet and even a retard can hover his ass over some water.Of course it took roccy three years before he realized it was a bedet and not a water fountain

LMFAO... he still doesn't know what a bidet is when spelt out or said to him.

Jaydc555

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »
Even when he makes a mess nik has that maid to clean it up.

herpes

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »
Even when he makes a mess nik has that maid to clean it up.

Well he knows he has to, or else his mom will punish him for not telling the maid.

acgrundy

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »
i'm not dr. Drew or Dr Quinn Medicine woman....or even Sikotik the local Med student here, but if somethin' locks up your jaw...shouldn't you stop doin it?

it doesn't happen to me often, i usually control it well, unfortunately when i didn't a picture was taken...
what about this picture

WTF???

This is what America has come to?  Do you fucking kids realize what fucking clowns you look like?  Is this supposed to be cool?  Wow.  If any of you fags actually had a pair, that picture automatically gets your fucking mancard pulled.  Except for that fucking sloth w/ the pacifier in her mouth...she is the most manly of the bunch.

I hope your parents see that picture and beat the living shit out of you.

WTF are those glasses that fag is wearing?  Are you fucking kidding me...I mean, was he trying to get beat up?

Look at that fucking douche in the camo...what is that a fucking plastic whistle around his neck?  WTF is he trying to be a gay boot camp sargent?

Jesus Christ, every person in that pic needs to fucking get an poster sized duplicate of that pic and hang on the ceiling above their bed for inspiration to change their God awful worthless fucking lives.

herpes

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »
i'm not dr. Drew or Dr Quinn Medicine woman....or even Sikotik the local Med student here, but if somethin' locks up your jaw...shouldn't you stop doin it?

it doesn't happen to me often, i usually control it well, unfortunately when i didn't a picture was taken...
what about this picture

WTF???

This is what America has come to?  Do you fucking kids realize what fucking clowns you look like?  Is this supposed to be cool?  Wow.  If any of you fags actually had a pair, that picture automatically gets your fucking mancard pulled.  Except for that fucking sloth w/ the pacifier in her mouth...she is the most manly of the bunch.

I hope your parents see that picture and beat the living shit out of you.

WTF are those glasses that fag is wearing?  Are you fucking kidding me...I mean, was he trying to get beat up?

Look at that fucking douche in the camo...what is that a fucking plastic whistle around his neck?  WTF is he trying to be a gay boot camp sargent?

Jesus Christ, every person in that pic needs to fucking get an poster sized duplicate of that pic and hang on the ceiling above their bed for inspiration to change their God awful worthless fucking lives.

Nah man, look in the top right, they got a pick with big bird in it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2009, 01:30:56 AM »

It's not nice to make fun of the "special" kids. He was born that way, he can't help it lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

It's not nice to make fun of the "special" kids. He was born that way, he can't help it lol.

It's his rape whistle LMFAO.  When a stranger apporaches him he blows and tries to yell out rape.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 02:00:45 AM by The DUBCC fears Crazy Ron Artest, »