Author Topic: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...  (Read 1490 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »
you need to tell Ali that he needs  step his game up so he doesn't look like a 14 year old Cuban Asylee if he wants to be seen out in public with you guys anymore.

keep the standards high man.

as far as the gay guys go, tell him to go get married or somethin'. I think it's legal again now.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »
EXCUSES FAGGOT....YOU THINK WE ACTUALLY CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE? ITS JUST FUNNY TO SEE THE FACES THAT MATCH THE PATHETICNESS

its actually a pretty good excuse..if you've ever been to a rave, you'll see people biting on pacifiers, chewing gum, and clenching their jaws left and right..and when a picture is taken when you're clenching, you sometimes get funny faces..
Wow, that sounds like a blast.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »

but why are you hanging with Pedro from the Real Word San Francisco and Juanito from the Puerto Rican olympic swim team?

LOL...Ali is Iranian, not Mexican...and that gay ass dude is just some random fool who hopped up in the pic with us.
i thought none of you knew they were taking a photo

Roccy

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »
roccy you can kinda justify why you hang with Elior.....everyone who's hung with the dude or even tried to fight him (LOL) ended up being cool with him (or playing basketballl,LOL)

i mean at least NIK makes you look cool like a normal person.

but why are you hanging with Pedro from the Real Word San Francisco and Juanito from the Puerto Rican olympic swim team?

you're better than that

you're trippin...me and sccit go way back, i hang with him cause hes a chill dude, he knows whats up with the world.

ali is chill as fuck too, like i said homie its a fuckin rave, .people are gonna make faces, its out of control most of the times.
how it really goes down..

Roccy

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »

LOL...Ali is Iranian, not Mexican...and that gay ass dude is just some random fool who hopped up in the pic with us.

we didnt but obviously he did, he wasnt with us, he was just some dude at the rave who randomly had a conversation with someone in our group.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2009, 09:02:12 PM »

you're trippin...me and sccit go way back, i hang with him cause hes a chill dude, he knows whats up with the world.

Swear to God this sounds like an except from Of Mice and Men. What up, Lennie?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2009, 09:04:36 PM »

you didnt know but youre all looking right at the camera and making stupid faces

we didnt but obviously he did, he wasnt with us, he was just some dude at the rave who randomly had a conversation with someone in our group.
you didnt know but youre all looking right at the camera and making stupid faces

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
SIKOTIC them 3 books damn
grapes of wrath
of mice n men
to kill a mockingbird

damn had to read them, why?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2009, 09:08:21 PM »
roccy you can kinda justify why you hang with Elior.....everyone who's hung with the dude or even tried to fight him (LOL) ended up being cool with him (or playing basketballl,LOL)

i mean at least NIK makes you look cool like a normal person.

you're better than that

ali is chill as fuck too, like i said homie its a fuckin rave, .people are gonna make faces, its out of control most of the times.

i didn't say anything bad about nik

i was talking about your homosexual stalker and the lil Inuit child in the neon green bret michaels from poison goggles.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2009, 09:14:09 PM »
SIKOTIC them 3 books damn
grapes of wrath
of mice n men
to kill a mockingbird

damn had to read them, why?
I know. They were a pain in the ass when I was forced to read them, but now I can refer to those books and most illiterate fucks have no clue what I'm saying. It's lovely.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »
haha for real
once upon a time in salinas.....
damn, the good ol days in school
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 09:29:54 PM »

Swear to God this sounds like an except from Of Mice and Men. What up, Lennie?

Thats what I been saying.  You know Roccy ask NIK... we goin be livin off the fatta the lan.

bez

Roccy

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2009, 01:57:50 AM »
LMAO!

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2009, 02:19:32 AM »
LMAO @ NIK wearing the same Laker hoodie in every pic taking of him everywhere he goes hahaa