Author Topic: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...  (Read 1517 times)

Sikotic™

Re: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2009, 02:03:26 AM »

Look at that fucking douche in the camo...what is that a fucking plastic whistle around his neck?  WTF is he trying to be a gay boot camp sargent?

It's not nice to make fun of the "special" kids. He was born that way, he can't help it lol.

It's his rape whistle LMFAO.  When a stranger apporaches him he blows and tries to yell out rape.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

It's funny I was thinking the same thing lol.  When he gets angry he can flip a car over but he still cant tie his shoes or wipe his ass lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2009, 08:05:01 AM »

WTF???

This is what America has come to?  Do you fucking kids realize what fucking clowns you look like?  Is this supposed to be cool?  Wow.  If any of you fags actually had a pair, that picture automatically gets your fucking mancard pulled.  Except for that fucking sloth w/ the pacifier in her mouth...she is the most manly of the bunch.

I hope your parents see that picture and beat the living shit out of you.

WTF are those glasses that fag is wearing?  Are you fucking kidding me...I mean, was he trying to get beat up?

Look at that fucking douche in the camo...what is that a fucking plastic whistle around his neck?  WTF is he trying to be a gay boot camp sargent?

Jesus Christ, every person in that pic needs to fucking get an poster sized duplicate of that pic and hang on the ceiling above their bed for inspiration to change their God awful worthless fucking lives.

Damn. Served.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »
^LOL. it's a random rave pic. ya'll need 2 stop jerkin over it, foreal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
Chill out, Tom. Retards have the strength of 10 men. Lennie could take half of dubcc out with one headbutt.

It's funny I was thinking the same thing lol.  When he gets angry he can flip a car over but he still cant tie his shoes or wipe his ass lol.
That's why he loves nik.niks got that bedet and even a retard can hover his ass over some water.Of course it took roccy three years before he realized it was a bedet and not a water fountain

LMFAO... he still doesn't know what a bidet is when spelt out or said to him.
Even when he makes a mess nik has that maid to clean it up.

Well he knows he has to, or else his mom will punish him for not telling the maid.
That's why he loves nik.niks got that bedet and even a retard can hover his ass over some water.Of course it took roccy three years before he realized it was a bedet and not a water fountain

look at these fags fantasizing about our lives back and forth. LMAO.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
nik what race are you?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »
aite thats waz up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Roccy

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
i'm not dr. Drew or Dr Quinn Medicine woman....or even Sikotik the local Med student here, but if somethin' locks up your jaw...shouldn't you stop doin it?

it doesn't happen to me often, i usually control it well, unfortunately when i didn't a picture was taken...
what about this picture

WTF???

This is what America has come to?  Do you fucking kids realize what fucking clowns you look like?  Is this supposed to be cool?  Wow.  If any of you fags actually had a pair, that picture automatically gets your fucking mancard pulled.  Except for that fucking sloth w/ the pacifier in her mouth...she is the most manly of the bunch.

WTF are those glasses that fag is wearing?  Are you fucking kidding me...I mean, was he trying to get beat up?

Jesus Christ, every person in that pic needs to fucking get an poster sized duplicate of that pic and hang on the ceiling above their bed for inspiration to change their God awful worthless fucking lives.

lol..bitches were blowin my whistle all over the dance floor that night, good night!

yall can say what you like, but i'm having my fun out here..

how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »
i'm not dr. Drew or Dr Quinn Medicine woman....or even Sikotik the local Med student here, but if somethin' locks up your jaw...shouldn't you stop doin it?

it doesn't happen to me often, i usually control it well, unfortunately when i didn't a picture was taken...
what about this picture

WTF???

lol..bitches were blowin my whistle all over the dance floor that night, good night!

You're a retard... peek a boo is fun to you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
isnt israeli a nationality, or did it become a race overnight and everybody forgot to tell me?

Moe

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »
isnt israeli a nationality, or did it become a race overnight and everybody forgot to tell me?
i thought jewish was a race and isreli was a nationalitly also.

Sikotic™

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »
Can we please get a Jew in here ASAP to clarify this because even I have a hard time with this concept.

I don't think Jews is a race, but a religious group. Because there is no way Sammie Davis Jr. and NIK are from the same race in that case.

I took a Jewish Studies course years ago and that still didnt clear up the issue for me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2009, 07:46:41 PM »
haha sik you fool
but

race=
ethnic=
nationality=

speak on it
but wait jew-ish is a religion...or is it?

damn these church groups are out to fuck people up
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:49:19 PM by enyce »
Cube

Cali Climate

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »
Being Jewish is not a race