Author Topic: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...  (Read 1449 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: NIK & ROCCY this should be your new movement...
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2009, 07:56:45 PM »
Being Jewish is not a race

but being Israeli is. jew and Israeli are exclusive terms and do not mean they are one and the same

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »
haha sik you fool
but

race=
ethnic=
nationality=

speak on it
but wait jew-ish is a religion...or is it?

damn these church groups are out to fuck people up
We are Gentiles. We're ignorant to the facts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »
maybe someone from the jewish connection can speak on it or anyone heavily involved into the religous practice
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »
-is a member of the Jewish people, an ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites....
-A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 08:32:08 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Roccy

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »

We can go bowling or put together a puzzle. Hit me up on my cell when you're down, but don't forget your helmet.

2 days and counting..reply to pms.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »

We can go bowling or put together a puzzle. Hit me up on my cell when you're down, but don't forget your helmet.

2 days and counting..reply to pms.

I hope you haven't been losing too much sleep over this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2009, 01:41:20 AM »
Being Jewish is not a race

but being Israeli is. jew and Israeli are exclusive terms and do not mean they are one and the same
Judism is a religion. Israeli's are people living in Israel, no matter what religion. Israel is in the middle east. that makes nik a towelhead.

herpes

« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »
Why does Lennie want to meet everyone so bad ?  Shits mad suspect sending them PM's  asking them in threads.  I'm sure he could find the homosexual chapter of the mentally disabled community.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2009, 09:05:24 AM »
Can we please get a Jew in here ASAP to clarify this because even I have a hard time with this concept.

I don't think Jews is a race, but a religious group. Because there is no way Sammie Davis Jr. and NIK are from the same race in that case.

I took a Jewish Studies course years ago and that still didnt clear up the issue for me.

Judaism is a race of people as well as a religion...if your mother is jewish, then you are of the jewish race, no matter what.

JAZ

« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »
Wrong once again, cocksucking towelhead. Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years. Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish. Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement. A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism). This Jewish identity stays with them throughout life even if they don't actively practice Judaism. If a person is not born Jewish, he/she can undergo the process of conversion to become a Jew. A person who was not born Jewish or has not gone through the conversion process is not considered a Jew even if he or she believes in Judaism and observes Jewish practices. The conversion process is very meaningful because it is the only way for a non-Jew to become Jewish. http://judaism.about.com/od/abcsofjudaism/a/beingjewish.htm

Muhfukka

« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2009, 05:26:25 PM »
go fly a kike jewboy

Kool Beenz

« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2009, 11:09:28 PM »
what if your dads jewish and your mom is protestant?

what does that make you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »
Wrong once again, cocksucking towelhead. Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years. Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish. Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement. A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism). This Jewish identity stays with them throughout life even if they don't actively practice Judaism. If a person is not born Jewish, he/she can undergo the process of conversion to become a Jew. A person who was not born Jewish or has not gone through the conversion process is not considered a Jew even if he or she believes in Judaism and observes Jewish practices. The conversion process is very meaningful because it is the only way for a non-Jew to become Jewish. http://judaism.about.com/od/abcsofjudaism/a/beingjewish.htm

google Jewish race, you stupid bitch