Author Topic: U kno what I hate more than black people who still complain about slavery today?  (Read 9749 times)

Jaydc555

Who gives a shit?I love sluts of all races so do 94 percent of men

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Who gives a shit?I love sluts of all races so do 94 percent of men
shut the fuck up white boy....... you havent input anything important
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

Niether have you.Just exposing your close minded ignorance with every post you make with nothing to back up your racist opinion

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Niether have you.Just exposing your close minded ignorance with every post you make with nothing to back up your racist opinion
eye am close minded? but you dont see how what spargeez just said doesnt make sense and it just pure dumb?
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

I think this whole arguement is lame and everyone comes off dumb.Studies can be manipulated in so many ways that they have no bearing.Every race has sluts and every race has problems with stds.This is a pointless arguement

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i dont see the big deal. 400 years of captivity , rapes, beatings, mutilations and forced labor while being fed endtrails to eat is peanuts and defitely does not have a direct effect on the black condition today. besides, those reparations they promised but never issued really leveled the playing field for blacks and now everything is equal and racism doesn't exist and no more blacks suffer because of it. thank god the police love us.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
yeah i dont see the big deal. 400 years of captivity , rapes, beatings, mutilations and forced labor while being fed endtrails to eat is peanuts and defitely does not have a direct effect on the black condition today. besides, those reparations they promised but never issued really leveled the playing field for blacks and now everything is equal and racism doesn't exist and no more blacks suffer because of it. thank god the police love us.
hahahaha couldnt have said it any better my nigga

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

*plays violin while turf hitta talks

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Studies can be manipulated in so many ways that they have no bearing.Every race has sluts and every race has problems with stds.This is a pointless arguement

I agree. Im done with this one.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

this is why im against reparations. instead of reparations, whites should be stripped from their families and be enslaved by black families for four centuries and then when its all said and done blacks can tell them "big deal, its over with. we're all equals now. that was your ancestors who suffered, not you. you act as if generations of being denied a rudimentary education could somehow negatively affect a family for multiple generations. just get over it. "

Jaydc555

Just stop talking

J Bananas

this is why im against reparations. instead of reparations, whites should be stripped from their families and be enslaved by black families for four centuries and then when its all said and done blacks can tell them "big deal, its over with. we're all equals now. that was your ancestors who suffered, not you. you act as if generations of being denied a rudimentary education could somehow negatively affect a family for multiple generations. just get over it. "

lol. boo hoo.

Marlo Stanfield: You want it to be one way.
Security Guard: What?
Security Guard: Man, I don't want it to be --
Security Guard: [losing temper] Man, stop --
[pulls himself together]
Security Guard: Stop saying that.
Marlo Stanfield: But it's the other way.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just stop talking

soon as you stop sucking balls and dicks

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

i think this thread has run its course...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

It's self loathing white people who constantly apologize about the atrocities that their ancestors have committed.

I'm taking this "History of Race" class that fulfills my last requirement in order to graduate. The class basically revolves around the history of different ethnicities who make up America, their struggles and set backs and how live if for them today.

The class discussion was to basically each person had to explain what they learned and any impact the class had on their viewpoints of race in America. All the latinos, blacks, asians and minorities in the class are cool n shit and speak their mind about how their relatives struggled when they first came to the US. Then we get to the 4-5 white people in the class.

They are the most self-hating pathetic pieces of shit in the room. They either a) are talking shit about themselves/their family in order to "fit in" with the minorities or b) are just pussies

I had one white dude in my class apologize to "all the minorities and their families" in class and say that "he is ashamed of his ancestors and his race".

I wanted to walk up to him and slap him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up.
'you should do it...
smack him big