Author Topic: Nexus FiRsT SinGle!!!! "Unstopable"...4 years in the making!  (Read 1714 times)

RAPQUAKE

Re:Nexus FiRsT SinGle!!!! "Unstopable"...4 years in the making!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2002, 04:23:49 PM »
MAN doggy ur so fuckin pathetic, butting in a conversation when no1s talkin about ur bitchass...btw i was not talkin about that battle i was talkin about something in achat room last night, and i was jokin anyways, but dude ur some real pathetic shit. ur fuckin low man fuck ur worthless piece of shit, i wont even mention ur gay ass no more. paz

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2002, 05:33:41 PM »
Tight Tight Tight.   That Last verse is dope.  Tight Tight Tight.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2002, 08:12:48 PM »
MAN doggy ur so fuckin pathetic, butting in a conversation when no1s talkin about ur bitchass...btw i was not talkin about that battle i was talkin about something in achat room last night, and i was jokin anyways, but dude ur some real pathetic shit. ur fuckin low man fuck ur worthless piece of shit, i wont even mention ur gay ass no more. paz

whatever whenever wherever you would still get murdered by any of us so its all the same.....

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2002, 08:28:38 PM »
I must extend a personal thanks to overseer for so kindly moving my single topic to the board that gets around 4 posts every month, thank you my friend for providing me a great service. As im sure the exposure of an ACTUAL message board would surely overload my head, im forever indebted to you! And your always intelligent management of this message board.

(The only god damned reason im pissed is because you let EVERYONE else's CDs and everyone else's singles be placed on the main forum, this is bullshit)

Also seens how you are certainly NOT one of the 4 posts a month I highly doubt you will even see this..  ::)

AND DONT EVEN THINK of using the "people dont wanna see this" Crap,
When we posted my first single for the compilation in the main forum it got over 130 replies!, So dont even think thats a reason cuz obviously with that kinda response people do.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2002, 09:00:16 PM by Nexus101 »

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2002, 09:45:34 PM »
HAHA nexus, like that rhyme i recently made up..."thats fake like da CNN, did i hear a W???" ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2002, 09:57:09 PM by RAP QUAKE »

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2002, 12:21:01 AM »
I must extend a personal thanks to overseer for so kindly moving my single topic to the board that gets around 4 posts every month, thank you my friend for providing me a great service. As im sure the exposure of an ACTUAL message board would surely overload my head, im forever indebted to you! And your always intelligent management of this message board.

(The only god damned reason im pissed is because you let EVERYONE else's CDs and everyone else's singles be placed on the main forum, this is bullshit)

Also seens how you are certainly NOT one of the 4 posts a month I highly doubt you will even see this..  ::)

When we posted my first single for the compilation in the main forum it got over 130 replies!, So dont even think thats a reason cuz obviously with that kinda response people do.

if *you* want to promote your stuff in the main forum go ahead it wont get moved.

if however someone is 'respresenting you' by posting misleading threads in multiple forum sections then it will be moved ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2002, 03:47:23 PM »

if *you* want to promote your stuff in the main forum go ahead it wont get moved.

if however someone is 'respresenting you' by posting misleading threads in multiple forum sections then it will be moved ::)

Name me ONE misleading thread I posted for Nexus's single!?!

I'm sorry, but that's a lame ass excuse, Overseer...Admit it...You moved the thread because u hate me…No other reason...Let’s look at the facts…

First I posted one thread in the 'Main Section' for his single, and the thread was titled "Nexus FiRsT SinGle!!!! 'Unstopable' 4 years in the making"...Now give a good reason for that to be moved?!...Is it misleading? No!...Was it posted Multiple times? No!

Than I posted one thread in the '411 section' titled "Nexus - The One" giving some information about Nexus's album...Is that bad? No!...That’s what the ‘411 Section’ is for…!

So NOW, tell me what's wrong with those two threads I made, huh? None were misleading, and they were both appropriate...Don’t give excuses Overseer...U just moved it because it was me who posted it...

Than AFTER[/size] u moved the thread I made for Nexus’s single from the ‘main section’ to ‘The Lab’...

I re-posted the thread in the 'Main section' again, cuz I didn't know why u moved it in the first place without giving a reason, seeing as a million Single’s have been posted in the ‘main section’…

THAN I posted one thread in the 'East Coast Connection Section' (which was NOT misleading, seeing as it had the name ‘Nexus’ in the title) for people who don't check the Main Section'...

AND THAN I posted one thread in the "Anything Goes Section" which was locked immediately...a locked thread on a board called "Anything Goes"...Now how much sense does that make Overseer?

I Rest My Case...Thank You and have a nice day...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2002, 03:53:58 PM »
yeah ok I hate you, everyone else does too.

now fuck off you whiny little shitbag.

what you wanted to hear?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2002, 04:18:23 PM »
yeah ok I hate you, everyone else does too.

now fuck off you whiny little shitbag.

what you wanted to hear?

Yea, I understand u hate me...But that's not a good reason to move a thread I made for no reason, and than come up with an excuse...

U own this board, u should treat everyone equally...

That's like a referee purposely making a bad call against a player just because he hates that player...U just can't do that...

JAE

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2002, 08:34:34 PM »
Oh my, Internet drama. I wonder how this exciting story of misplaced threads will turn out. This is almost as breathtaking and suspensful as when I was awaiting the verdict on "REL" turning punk.

As for the song.....Id have to be an internet rapper to respect the work that goes into a song. But as a rap fan I just cant listen to this. Sorry. Just not my type of thing.

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2002, 09:05:59 PM »
Man fuck you Overseer,

Sccit didnt do anything wrong here, you still have no god damned reason to move the fucking thread.

2 threads not misleading in anyway, yet you claim they are, that is your excuse for moving it.

You  are confronted about it, and your response is to tell Sccit hes a shit bag.

Yes Sccit may not be the most popular person here, but fuck whatever man, You honestly have to bethe most immature moderator of any message board ive ever been to. You give Sccit different treatment on every occaison, NO MATTER WHAT, regardless if this was following your regulations or not, you wouldve moved it, simply because it was Sccit. That is complete bullshit, all this was supposed to be was a way for Me to be able to show people on this board, who judging by the response of my last song, LIKE my music. Something i worked hard on releasing,

Sccit is the person who really motivated me through the process so he handles some stuff, IE posting, IE letting people know whats up, he knows a HELL of a lot more people here then I do, so it makes sense for him to post this for me.

Simply put, fuck you, i will post my cd in the lab simply because i refuse to deal with you. Those who want to check it out can, those who dont, wont, period.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2002, 09:06:33 PM »
Dont worry ya'll...Nexus has some Hard-Hitting West Coast shit as well...This is more of a track for the REAL (underground) Hip-Hop fans...He definently has way doper shit on his album...I think this track is dope as fuck though...PeACe

Pillow

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2002, 09:08:08 PM »
yo that song is off tha hook on tha real. on the top 10 of WCC songs that i have heard.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2002, 11:47:49 PM »
yo this is some Ill-profesional-lyriclly dope-well produced shit NEX, congrads on finishing yo album, I was away for some time (u know the whole army thing :)) so I couldn't catch you be4....dope shit man, I gotta get it somehow now  ;D....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2002, 07:02:40 AM »
Nexus done did it again! Dope shit. I absolutely LOVE I Can't Win, the flow is sooo dope. History in the making, folks.