Author Topic: 504 Boys - Tight Whips -- No Limit  (Read 216 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
504 Boys - Tight Whips -- No Limit
« on: October 06, 2002, 11:50:10 AM »
Damn.. I know a lot of people hate on Master P and what not--but I think this song is bangin.  And I already know people are gonna hate, but whatever.  I think the song has Master P, Krazy, Silkk, Magic, T-Bo, Romeo, Weebie, and maybe some more.  Either way-its off the hook IMO.  Just a great party song.

Also-Lil Wayne was on 106 and Park and said that eventhough the Cash Money/No Limit movie fell through its all still lovee between the 2. I hope there are some collaborations on the 504 Boyz album..which has the potential to be hot.  We'll see... (and if it sucks Ill admit it)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

Re: 504 Boys - Tight Whips -- No Limit
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2002, 01:43:59 PM »
hell yea man this shit is hard....they got firecracker with a hot verse on here and also they got CHOPPA!!!...suprised to see him ridin with no limit considering the big hit he had this summer....hell even Romeo had a decent verse on here....this new 504 Boyz album will resurrect No Limit and the whole south....theyre gonna bring the south back...cuz right now the big name south artists are slacking and coming with an east coast styled album....but not P....no verse is touchin Firecrackers but Mista 9th Ward aka Magic came hot too....oh and u wont get many replys....cuz people cannot stand P here....but oh well thats their loss

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2002, 01:48:29 PM »
It's actually a good song, it wasn't my favorite at first. But, it grew on me a lot.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2002, 03:58:02 PM »
Does anybody know if this song is getting a lot of video/air play?  Cos I cant get over how hot it is..

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2002, 04:52:27 PM »
Does anybody know if this song is getting a lot of video/air play?  Cos I cant get over how hot it is..

theyve played it a few times on power 106 out here in l.a....they got it on rotation on bet...i think mtv is playin it too...

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2002, 11:41:55 AM »
theyve played it a few times on power 106 out here in l.a....they got it on rotation on bet...i think mtv is playin it too...

Tight Whips made it on 106 and Park last week.  Im sorry but yall gotta give P props for coming back like that..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:504 Boys - Tight Whips -- No Limit
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2002, 08:37:04 PM »
i THINK ITS WACK.

sorry SGV and King Suge, i agree wit yall alot, but i aint down wit this shit, the sing is kinda catchy but thats it

i was feelin Goodfellaz, Wobble Wobble was dope and Whodi was and still is a fuckin sick sick track

Magic reps it hard, i dont like his new single he had out....but im still a fan of him,

i hate Krazy, Romeo...P and Silk were wack...and the rest im afraid i dont know and they didnt  impress me,

maybe if they had CMurder, Mac (under rated as a mutha...this cat was definitely dope), and Mr. Marcello..it might be different...anyways theres my 2 cents...peace
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

Re:504 Boys - Tight Whips -- No Limit
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2002, 11:20:13 PM »
i THINK ITS WACK.

sorry SGV and King Suge, i agree wit yall alot, but i aint down wit this shit, the sing is kinda catchy but thats it

i was feelin Goodfellaz, Wobble Wobble was dope and Whodi was and still is a fuckin sick sick track

Magic reps it hard, i dont like his new single he had out....but im still a fan of him,

i hate Krazy, Romeo...P and Silk were wack...and the rest im afraid i dont know and they didnt  impress me,

maybe if they had CMurder, Mac (under rated as a mutha...this cat was definitely dope), and Mr. Marcello..it might be different...anyways theres my 2 cents...peace
aight thats coo...i respect that cuz ur a true fan....u know if c-murda was out he would be on it(FREE C-MURDER & MAC) but mr marcello dont ride with no limit no more...he dropped a solo for them...then dropped his own solo on another indi label...he was ok....Mista Magic still rippin as far as im concerned tho.....