Author Topic: sniper  (Read 562 times)

HBKid_Jr

sniper
« on: October 12, 2002, 08:37:54 PM »
im sure most of you heard about this.  what do u guys think about it.  who do u think it is,  terroism or jus some head case.  U think he is done or how many more people get killed b4 they find him.  Tha person is obviously highly trained when he does this all wit one shot

Trauma-san

Re:sniper
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2002, 09:37:08 PM »
It's not a terrorist, just some drunk.  I don't even think he's that highly trained, he's shooting from like 100 yards away, that's not a hard shot.  If he was highly trained, he wouldn't risk being that close (he might get caught)... most good soldiers can shoot accurately at 300-400 yards.  I think he'll probably take another 5 or 6 out before he gets caught, but he'll get caught... he's getting more confident.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2002, 10:06:52 PM »
I dont think its a terrorist.  I heard they found a note by the sniper, saying "I Am God", if thats true, then i doubt its anything related to Osama.  They beleive that they are doing this i nthe interest of God, and they'll go to heaven.  SO why would they claim they are god?

Anyway who ever is doing this is real messed, i mean after 9/11, people should start learning to live together, rather than killing each other, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2002, 10:20:58 PM »
It's not a terrorist, just some drunk.  I don't even think he's that highly trained, he's shooting from like 100 yards away, that's not a hard shot.  If he was highly trained, he wouldn't risk being that close (he might get caught)... most good soldiers can shoot accurately at 300-400 yards.  I think he'll probably take another 5 or 6 out before he gets caught, but he'll get caught... he's getting more confident.  

I heard he shot from 300 yards away

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2002, 10:40:44 PM »
this guys fucked, just killin random people for nothin, if i caught this bitch id shove a hot coal type burning wood up his ass. poor people, may they RIP

closetothalimit

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2002, 04:22:57 AM »
I dont believe he is a terroist
probably just some wacko who couldnt get his medication.
i hope the man is brought to justice for the murders he has committed and may those killed R.I.P. and those that have lost be comforted.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2002, 07:55:01 AM »
I'm damn sure he ain't a terrorist. Two years ago nobody would've even considered that a possibility and terrorists don't usually snipe random people from a distance, they try to hit as many people as possible at the same time. That wouldn't make sense. I think he's just a crazy person who seeks attention like that. Sad. RIP to all his innocent victims

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2002, 08:54:55 AM »
I personallly don't think it is a terrorist. Just some fuck with to much time on his or her hands. RIP to the victims.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2002, 11:45:10 AM »
Good soldiers can easily shoot accurately over 400 yards.  A 50 Caliber sniper rifle can accurately shoot over a mile, sometimes close to 2 miles.  I don't know if this guy is a terrorist or not.  He is a psycho path that is for sure.  He just recently shot someone where there was an armed guard right in the path where the bullet could have gone right by his head.  He could be taunting the guard.  Also he is probably getting off on all the attention that he is getting on the news.  His news is bigger than the president, bigger than Iraq and the war, bigger than everything right now.  And we don't have shit on him.  Did you see the picture of the truck they think he is driving.  Do you know how many people drive trucks like that.  I swear the truck used for my work that I move people in is identical to the T to the truck they showed on the news.  This is some hella crazy shit.  RIP to the victims of this sick bastard.

downundacunt

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2002, 05:18:41 AM »
what i dont get is... theres been a couple of witnessess to his white van...why not get a number plate...atleast a partial?  and also... you'd think since the cops are out lookin for white vans that he'd change vehicles??

i guess he just doesnt give a fuck.. its amazing what u can get away with when you dont care about consequences..  but that type of luck doesnt stay with you for long..he'll be caught no doubt.

Sub-Z

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2002, 08:19:43 AM »
its prolly just some crazy mofo tryin to entertain himself in some sick way i guess,i jus hope he  stops snipin ppl in VA so i can feel safe again lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2002, 08:53:54 PM »

i say 2-3 max, but otherwise, i agree
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2002, 09:13:25 PM »
Well, Chalk up another one.  He just shot a woman outside a home depot at 9:30 tonight.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2002, 10:46:39 PM »
they r sayin its a cream colored astrovan wit a broke tail light.  what is this now,  number 11

closetothalimit

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2002, 02:20:49 AM »
they r sayin its a cream colored astrovan wit a broke tail light.  what is this now,  number 11

damn
i thought he was only up to 9, he is gonna get fucked over when caught