Author Topic: Official Eminem "Relapse" Discussion Thread  (Read 21193 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Official Eminem "Relapse" Discussion Thread
« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2009, 08:45:52 PM »
Had the album on repeat for the last few days, and the Medicine Ball beat stands out as a banger the outro is excellent. 8)

G-Funk

« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »
i wanna hear it... anyone got a link for me

eNgIeS

« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »
Where's the Leak at? I wanna hear what he has to say since he's usually more about the lyrics than most of yall...

it's amazing that Em's getting a pass for the accent/lyrics from some people. This guy's rapping about getting raped by his dad, being a homosexual, raping women, fighting movie characters, impersonating christopher reeves... I mean fuck, I can't let this shit slide, no matter how good the beats are.

hello where have you been for 10 years

& who knows maybe he's saying the shit about his step father raping him because its a true & thus why he is as the title says "Insane"

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2009, 10:07:10 PM »
Not a bad album, really. Once you get past the stupid accent.
Most songs I will definitely be bumpin, others I will probably never listen to again.
My Future Wife:

Blasphemy

« Reply #349 on: May 09, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »
lol if you want a copy, google ftw. Linking = ban or something I think because its a new release.I'll still be buying it just to support the artist. Only reason people bootleg now is because we can't afford to buy a album just of a couple of singles that in reality are always just pop tracks made to chart and build buzz, but ya em did good he has my purchase :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #350 on: May 10, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »
i get the impression that a lot of people are pleased with the Dr.Dre productions on Relapse.

i think he has some good stuff on there, but overall it's very disappointing to me.

and no that's not due to high expectations at all.

tempo2

« Reply #351 on: May 10, 2009, 03:01:37 AM »
decent album fuck the haters, they expect 10 out of 10 classics from every album released from the aftermath camp, thats there fault for having such expectations not the artists fault for putting out cds that dont live upto expectations, do you really think they arnt trying to create some magic?

tempo2

« Reply #352 on: May 10, 2009, 03:27:24 AM »
oh and deja vu is a slamming track, dre laced this beat

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #353 on: May 10, 2009, 03:44:57 AM »
"Relapse" is much better than I expected. These Dre beats are hard as fuck!! I'm fuckin with this new style and am looking forward to Detox even more! Fav Tracks: "Bagpipes From Baghdad", "My Mom", "Underground", "Must Be The Ganja" & "Medicine Ball". These tracks are bangin! and fuck nick cannon

Jaydc555

« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2009, 03:51:31 AM »
Well when you struggle to release one album a year of course people are going to expect greatness.I mean no limit released an album every week and some of them were just as good as this album which is pretty sad

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #355 on: May 10, 2009, 04:23:18 AM »
..some of them were just as good as this album which is pretty sad

which one ? name 2

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MediumL

« Reply #356 on: May 10, 2009, 04:30:20 AM »
make em say uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #357 on: May 10, 2009, 04:34:05 AM »
"Relapse" is much better than I expected. These Dre beats are hard as fuck!! I'm fuckin with this new style and am looking forward to Detox even more! Fav Tracks: "Bagpipes From Baghdad", "My Mom", "Underground", "Must Be The Ganja" & "Medicine Ball". These tracks are bangin! and fuck nick cannon

really great tracks indeed...whole album is better with every play.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jaydc555

« Reply #358 on: May 10, 2009, 05:05:51 AM »
Well obviously everyone is going to have their own opinions but I still bump both of fiends albums to this day as well mystikal and soulja slim.shit and even if you hate master p ghetto d was a dope album.Go bump bourbons and lacs and tell me that isn't a classic song.let the hate come!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #359 on: May 10, 2009, 06:23:40 AM »
Well when you struggle to release one album a year of course people are going to expect greatness.I mean no limit released an album every week and some of them were just as good as this album which is pretty sad

but Eminem is trying to do Wayne numbers & is looking for all the extra fans he can grab.