Author Topic: Official Eminem "Relapse" Discussion Thread  (Read 21229 times)

westside159

Re: Official Eminem "Relapse" Discussion Thread
« Reply #585 on: June 08, 2009, 02:22:47 AM »
Relapse is probally my favorite Eminem album of all time .  Dope album 8) 8)

Okka

« Reply #586 on: June 08, 2009, 03:49:19 AM »
Has any instrumentals from the album leaked?

Chad Vader

« Reply #587 on: September 04, 2009, 02:56:46 AM »
After bumping eminem's relapse again in the car, i discovered it's fucking good. It has a good production on it and you can year the quality of the mixing proces on it.
This shit makes me crave for relapse 2!!!!!

What y'all think!

I agree, haven't listened to it in awhile though. Mixing on it is perfection though

Best Album of 09 for sure....

sure instrumental wise... his fuckin Accent makes it unlistenable.  new bow wow mixtape shits all over relapse and that fkn accent

It was nice to get a near completely Dre produced CD but for me that was the best thing about it, the rest was ::)

best album this year.....so far
I don't even notice the accent because he comes so tight on his rhymes
he released that mariah carey diss with no accent and he seemed like he was bored

dissapointing album imo. little replay value and flat sounding production for the most part. not to mention the silly accents.

dissapointing album imo. little replay value and flat sounding production for the most part. not to mention the silly accents.
little replay value for me aswell... Don't ever plan on hearing it again.

update part.1

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #588 on: September 04, 2009, 07:17:34 PM »
I just bumped this yesterday.  I dig the album.  Like most concept orientated albums I can't listen to it consistently aside from a few tracks.  The second half of the album is far superior than the first.  The production still sounds fresh as ever; I even enjoy it more now then I when I first heard it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chad Vader

« Reply #589 on: October 05, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »
Eminem Relapse Aftermath/Interscope records, 2009

02. 3 A.M.
Produced by Dr. Dre
Keyboards by Mark Batson, Dawaun Parker, Trevor Lawrence Jr. & Mike Elizondo
Intro, Bass & Guitar by Mike Elizondo
Mixed by Dr. Dre

the woodpecker from space decided to fuck up a dope beat  >:(

03. My Mom
Produced by Dr. Dre
Keyboards by Mark Batson, Dawaun Parker & Trevor Lawrence Jr
Guitar by Eric "Jesus" Coomes
Mixed by Dr. Dre

the woodpecker from space decided to fuck up a dope beat again,now I need a Valium  >:( :-[

04. Insane
Produced by Dr. Dre
Scratches by Trevor Lawrence Jr.
Guitar by Mike Elizondo
Mixed by Dr. Dre

the woodpecker from space decided to fuck up another dope beat

05. Bagpipes From Baghdad
Produced by Dr. Dre & Trevor Lawrence Jr.
Guitar by Sean Cruse
Mixed by Dr. Dre

music to his ears? well the piece of shit you just wasted another dope beat with his woodpecker flow

06. Hello
Produced by Dr. Dre & Mark Batson
Mixed by Dr. Dre

never meant to leave us? the dude can go AWOL again for all I care

08. Same Song & Dance
Produced by Dr. Dre & Dawaun Parker
Guitar by Mike Elizondo
Mixed by Dr. Dre

another tight beat wasted  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

10. Medicine Ball
Keyboards by Mark Batson & Dawaun Parker
Mixed by Dr. Dre

fuckings ill beat.... that would fit for example RBX perfect... ohhh no we got the woodpecker from space fucking it up instead  >:( >:( >:( >:(

12. Stay Wide Awake
Produced by Dr. Dre
Guitar by Mike Elizondo
Mixed by Dr. Dre

another ill beat... not sure who would sound good on it,but my ears hurts when listing to his woodpecker flow  :-[ :-[ :-[

13. Old Time's Sake (feat. Dr. Dre)
Guitar by Eric "Jesus" Coomes
Mixed by Dr. Dre

so Dre decided to lower himself to retard flow to match Em's woodpecker flow?  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X >:( >:( >:( >:(
the beat is tight though.

14. Must Be The Ganja
Bass & Guitar by Eric "Jesus" Coomes
Background vocals by Traci Nelson
Mixed by Dr. Dre

He feels like dancing? I feel like smacking Dre in the head for giving the woodpecker another dope beat.  >:( >:( >:(

16. Déjà Vu
Produced by Dr. Dre
Guitar by Sean Cruse
Mixed by Dr. Dre

another tight beat wasted  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

17. Beautiful
Produced by Eminem
Keyboards by Jeff Bass & Luis Resto
Bass & Guitar Jeff Bass
Mixed by Eminem & Mike Strange

he dropped his woodpecker flow  :o :o :o :o but hey we missed his rock shit after all that high pitch shit  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
rock or not,brilliant lyrics...

18. Crack A Bottle (feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent)
Produced by Dr. Dre
Bass & Guitar by Eric "Jesus" Coomes
Sample submitted by Eric Danchick
Mixed by Dr. Dre

dope beat... but fuck the rest

20. Underground
Produced by Dr. Dre
Chorus vocals produced by Sauce
Chorus vocals by Kip Blackshire, Tamara Powell, Tavia Ivey & Lisa Ivey
Mixed by Dr. Dre

beat is insane  :o :o :o no woodpecker flow this time around, but not fan of his regular flow either,so.....

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
21. My Darling
Produced by Eminem

fuckings brilliant... the last verse is insane  :o :o :o

22. Careful What You Wish For
Produced by Eminem

song writer skills at it's best

Conclusion;
Where´s the damn Relapse instrumental album?  ;D ;D :laugh:

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #590 on: October 05, 2009, 06:00:01 PM »
I just cant wait for Relapse 2, I dont think he will use the accent, and will have half dre deats and half beats we never heard em rap over. Should be dope!  Em over Just Blaze tracks sand and a primo beat will  be epic!!! Relapse 2 will better thah first one, Lreyd judt hope!!!  Ems got one hell of a catalog. Hope R.2 will live up to expectations and witrh no accent. Cant wait to hear Em over some beats other than dre, and think outside the box. If you thnk about it Em always uses the same producers pretty much. EM over Primo, Kanye(when he does his good shit), 9th Wonder would be insane!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:48:38 AM by Rickdeeznutz »

Invincible

« Reply #591 on: October 05, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »
I just cant wait for Relapse 2, I dont think he wil use the accent, and will have half fre deats and half beats we never heard em rap over. Should be dope!  Em over Just Blaze tracks sand and a primp beat will  bde epic!!! Relapse 2 wkill better thah first one, Lreyd judt hope!!!  Ems got one hell of a catalog. Hope R.2 will live up to expectations and witrh no accent. Cant wait to hear Em over some diffrent than usual.  Anyone knoe repease date???

What   :D

Al Bundy

« Reply #592 on: October 05, 2009, 06:13:03 PM »
I just cant wait for Relapse 2, I dont think he wil use the accent, and will have half fre deats and half beats we never heard em rap over. Should be dope!  Em over Just Blaze tracks sand and a primp beat will  bde epic!!! Relapse 2 wkill better thah first one, Lreyd judt hope!!!  Ems got one hell of a catalog. Hope R.2 will live up to expectations and witrh no accent. Cant wait to hear Em over some diffrent than usual.  Anyone knoe repease date???

damn fool you really need to use spell check

Blood$

« Reply #593 on: October 05, 2009, 06:23:39 PM »

I'm guessing alcohol or marijuana had something to do with typing that post  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #594 on: October 05, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »

:D

kemizt

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #595 on: October 06, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »

:D

I'm guessing alcohol or marijuana had something to do with typing that post  8)

I didnt see what a mess i wrote till now, and somone was righht Zanax and alchol equals a Dissater on a forum. I sit back and read that and im like WTF was i trying to say??   Shit happpens. This should be a goood lesson to the DUBCC people, Alcohol and Zanax and typing on a forum dont mix. My lessons Kids say no to drugs

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #596 on: October 06, 2009, 12:50:07 AM »
I kind of fixed what i tried to write, even tho i dont remember what my point was. I fixed it up as best as i could

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2009, 06:47:32 AM »
LOL at vader hating on Deja Vu  :laugh:

Chad Vader

« Reply #598 on: October 06, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »
LOL at vader hating on Deja Vu  :laugh:

that´s it,you´re getting the Woodpecker from space album for Xmas;  :P ;D ;)

http://www.discomusic.com/records-more/2549_0_2_0_C/

ARTIST/GROUP
Video Kids
ALBUM/SINGLE TITLE
Woodpeckers From Space (Dutch 12")
RECORD LABEL / RELEASE INFO:
Break Records (Netherlands) / 1984 / 308461
12" Disco Single 45 RPM Vinyl
STUDIO CREDITS / RECORD SLEEVE LINER NOTES:
Producer: Fleisner
TRACKLISTING:
Side A
Woodpeckers From Space 5:58
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDhKs8Kt1GM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dDhKs8Kt1GM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Side B
Rap and Sing Along 6:30
NOTES ON THIS VINYL RECORD:
What a silly record this was. Video Kids and the song Woodpeckers From Space were thankfully a one-shot deal. Woody Woodpecker would have been ashamed.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #599 on: October 07, 2009, 07:40:15 AM »
Relapse was a great comeback album, Relapse 2 will be more of a classic i think.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame