Author Topic: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON  (Read 4792 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »
I agree that Dre is taking tooooo long with Detox. As far as who he should or should not work with that is on him. Would I like to hear him work with Cube or Crooked or a new artist? Sure, do I lose sleep over it or complain about it? Nah. Do I still enjoy his music? HELL YEAH. He can earned that to do whatever he wants whether we like it or not. If ya don't like it, don't support it.

christar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »
he need to put westcoast cats on the album. like glasses malone.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »
Maybe if YOU don't feel Dre YOU need to move on? Don'y buy his album. there are people who will isten.

Yeah, YOU can just move on instead.

Lucifuge

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer ever & a straight up legend.

Dre doesnt have to prove himself to anyone lol.

he dropped some DOPE beats on Relapse, i expect the same for BISD & i can only imagine for Detox. :o

i love how you guys act like Snoop Dogg still on top of his game, but he was an OG so he can stay; but Em? na, he's washed up, i mean he dropped two classics, two near classics, but his last two albums were below average, so FUCK him Dre; just throw your boy, your protege, your best freind to the side because some guys on Dubcc want you to work with better rappers. ::)

not saying he cant give some more works to the West & other rappers, but to just toss out everything he has done with Aftermath because you guys dont like Eminem is crazy! ???

nobody on here acts like snoop is still on top of his game, but we respect dude tries different things as he moves on. Eminem saying the same shit today he was saying 10 years ago! Nothing different at all! Snoop and dre are also known as the greatest hiphop duo by many and both west is another reason why people want to hear them...sort of like so many want to hear dre with game again...

Dre is a living legend everyone knows.

pz

but west coast sats saying same shit  for 35 years whats yo point??
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

COBNinja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 10:31:47 PM »
Dre turned his back on the West long ago, He only fucks with selling artists (Aka Eminem)
As much as i would love to see Crooked I and Dre making music, i dont think it will happen

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »
G-Unit never took off.

Call me a groupie, but Banks, Buck and Yayo combined with the 2 G-Unit albums + Soundtrack sold nearly 10 million albums. If G-Unit never took off, then who did? Plus he hardly worked on any of those projects.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:39:20 PM by The King »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
why everytime somebody drops somethin new there's always people bitchin about it?  and wats with people tellin people wat 2 do bcuz they think that/those individual(s) fucked up?  just leave all tha bullshit 2 tha side and pop a pill or drink or smoke 2 Relapse and it's a done deal

So according to your logic we should accept whatever music comes out, no matter how bad it is? That's stupid, then who the hell determines whats dope and whats whack? Now its one thing to be a hater and hate on anything a rapper puts out. Its another thing to be a fan. A real fan will honestly criticize whatever comes out. If its dope we say its dope. If its not, then we say its not. When a rapper like Em or Nas comes out with subpar material, we as real fans have to let them know that because maybe they don't realize it's whack or they think they can get away with not putting as much work into it. You're not a real fan if you're not open to criticism.

Why did u take that shit to tha heart?  Say what tha fuck you wanna say but dont bitch and nit pik about everything you dont like... shit, do it better.  Ain't nobody say suck dick and be cool.  It doesn't always look like critisizm on tha other side, sometimes people are haters unintentionally, and after listening to Relapse and reading shit on here with the "Average" and "poor" reviews it's really alot of nothing being said.  Em just got older and couldn't help his voice changing (i wish he would sound more serious in his voice too just like the rest of us do), 50 hasn't fell off- i still cant c wat y'all c but whatever, and Dre is slow (we all know that).  Give that shit some play and call it a day.  But plz dont try 2 come back n forth with the bullshit, you have your opinion- i have mine... but Relapse isn't a shitty album and it shits on "Encore"

and it seems like "subpar" is everybody's favorite word when new shit drops, it's hysterical lol.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:53:35 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 02:56:02 AM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer ever & a straight up legend.

Dre doesnt have to prove himself to anyone lol.

he dropped some DOPE beats on Relapse, i expect the same for BISD & i can only imagine for Detox. :o

i love how you guys act like Snoop Dogg still on top of his game, but he was an OG so he can stay; but Em? na, he's washed up, i mean he dropped two classics, two near classics, but his last two albums were below average, so FUCK him Dre; just throw your boy, your protege, your best freind to the side because some guys on Dubcc want you to work with better rappers. ::)

not saying he cant give some more works to the West & other rappers, but to just toss out everything he has done with Aftermath because you guys dont like Eminem is crazy! ???

nobody on here acts like snoop is still on top of his game, but we respect dude tries different things as he moves on. Eminem saying the same shit today he was saying 10 years ago! Nothing different at all! Snoop and dre are also known as the greatest hiphop duo by many and both west is another reason why people want to hear them...sort of like so many want to hear dre with game again...

Dre is a living legend everyone knows.

pz

i feel what your saying & i would like to see Snoop/Dre duos, but Dre doesnt have to leave Aftermath, leave Em & 50 to give Snoop beats or even produce his whole album lol.

he doesnt need to "move on" though, thats my whole thing; he can just produce for other rappers, which he does at times, but i guess he could do a little more.

BUT STILL, he "could" do more, but he doesnt have to; like i said he doesnt have to prove himself to anyone. 8)

oh yeah he does, aftermath killa!  :firedevil:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 03:41:23 AM »
I would agree to a certain extent. He wasted 8 beats on Encore and now like 16 on Em. It's different with 50, he get's 2,3 beats per project, it's not like Dre produces the whole album.

But fuck moving on to some artists just because they're from the Westcoast, that's such a shitty reason. I would love to see a whole Nas cd produced by Dre and of course Snoop & Dre are always a hit.

EDIT: Don't forget that out of all Dre beats for 50, 50 only ruined Fire and I Get It In. That's a good statistic imo.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:46:49 AM by Meho »

~Lucien~

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 04:13:49 AM »
Dre need to come back to the westcoast fuck being healthy smoke some weed drink some tangaray fuck some hoes and get back to a western state of mind.

;)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 04:44:24 AM »
dre should produce a nate dogg album and do it right
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 04:53:06 AM »
WOW! I dont see how Dre makes consistantly good, if not great, beats on this album which I think Em fucked up on and its his fault Em fucked it not just Em himself! I dont have a problem with the production and alot of people have said that the production was some of the best they had heard! Why not say that Dre did his job but Em didnt? It could be time for Dre to get another artist in... but under Aftermath it isnt just Dres decision! Im not riding but i think Dre still has it PEACE! 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 05:16:42 AM »
Fuck a coast that's how I ride.  I could give a fuck if Dre ever worked with a west coast MC again.  Just be a dope MC that's all I care about.

Glad he's worked with Bishop Lamont.  Hopefully, I'll see the end result.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 05:25:53 AM »
I'm Sorry Ya'll But Premo>>>>Dr.Dre In Many Ways!

Mietek23

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 05:29:02 AM »
Not only Dre needs to move on - ALL Y'ALL NEEDS TO MOVE ON FROM THAT DETOX BULLSHIT!