Author Topic: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON  (Read 4793 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 05:41:30 AM »
I'm Sorry Ya'll But Premo>>>>Dr.Dre In Many Ways!

hahah premo sound the sam like 25 years,same snare,same kick,same hats,samo bass sound,same sample cut..lol 4 that
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 05:44:30 AM »
Not only Dre needs to move on - ALL Y'ALL NEEDS TO MOVE ON FROM THAT DETOX BULLSHIT!

Why you're so mad/ care what other people think?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 06:54:05 AM »
I actually don't care who Dre works with as long as it comes out dope - but they should've dropped that Bishop Lamont album already.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 07:14:18 AM »

hahah premo sound the sam like 25 years,same snare,same kick,same hats,samo bass sound,same sample cut..lol 4 that
but he is doing it more than well for 25 years

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

MediumL

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 08:22:48 AM »

premo has boring/wack beats just like dre. i respect dre for risking it and trying a new sound than sticking to same ole formula.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

JohnnyL

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 09:08:48 AM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer ever & a straight up legend.

Dre doesnt have to prove himself to anyone lol.

he dropped some DOPE beats on Relapse, i expect the same for BISD & i can only imagine for Detox. :o

i love how you guys act like Snoop Dogg still on top of his game, but he was an OG so he can stay; but Em? na, he's washed up, i mean he dropped two classics, two near classics, but his last two albums were below average, so FUCK him Dre; just throw your boy, your protege, your best freind to the side because some guys on Dubcc want you to work with better rappers. ::)

not saying he cant give some more works to the West & other rappers, but to just toss out everything he has done with Aftermath because you guys dont like Eminem is crazy! ???

Agree with you 100%  It's kind of silly to say Dre should move on but in the same breath say, but he should still fuck with Cube and Snoop.  I respect that Snoop is experimenting with new sounds, but has he really turned out anything earth-shattering since "Doggystyle," ?  And also, I don't know how some can say that Eminem isn't doing anything new.  I have a completely different take on that as well.  To me, everything Eminem has done from "Marshal Mathers LP" on, has sounded different.  I can't say I like everything he's done recently, but I'll have to admit that he's trying new things.  Sure, his subject matter has stayed similar.  But I'm really not sure what else he should be rapping about.  He's not exactly a gangster, so I think it's be kind of silly if he started making G rap.  And rapping about a normal life in white suburbia would probably put people to sleep.  Now, I'll give you this. I could stand to hear a few less songs going at celebrities, but overall, I think his subject matter is probably what works most.  If there's anything he might want to re-think, it's over-using those strange voices on his tracks.
 As far as Dre working with new acts, I'm 100% for it.  I actually think that's a great idea.  I'd love to hear Crooked I over a Dre beat.  I'd love to hear Tech N9ne over a Dre beat.  But is this thread really about Dre moving on?  Or is it more about not wanting Dre to work with certain rappers that you personally dislike?  I'm not trying to start a fight, because I know a lot of people on here dislike Eminem's music.  But c'mon now.  Isn't it better to have Dre's production on as much music  as possible.  If you think Eminem's new album is bad, think how much you would have disliked it if it had no Dr. Dre production.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 09:10:51 AM »
Dre didnt have to make a beat, produce a cd or touch a mic after he dropped 2001 & he would still be concidered the best producer ever & a straight up legend.

Dre doesnt have to prove himself to anyone lol.

he dropped some DOPE beats on Relapse, i expect the same for BISD & i can only imagine for Detox. :o

i love how you guys act like Snoop Dogg still on top of his game, but he was an OG so he can stay; but Em? na, he's washed up, i mean he dropped two classics, two near classics, but his last two albums were below average, so FUCK him Dre; just throw your boy, your protege, your best freind to the side because some guys on Dubcc want you to work with better rappers. ::)

not saying he cant give some more works to the West & other rappers, but to just toss out everything he has done with Aftermath because you guys dont like Eminem is crazy! ???

nobody on here acts like snoop is still on top of his game, but we respect dude tries different things as he moves on. Eminem saying the same shit today he was saying 10 years ago! Nothing different at all! Snoop and dre are also known as the greatest hiphop duo by many and both west is another reason why people want to hear them...sort of like so many want to hear dre with game again...

Dre is a living legend everyone knows.

pz

but west coast sats saying same shit  for 35 years whats yo point??

The fuck u talking about?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 09:15:28 AM »
Also on a side note, in tone with the topic, dre will not move past eminem because eminem can spit garbage and all the white kids will still buy his record. I guarentee with the huge promotion and shit for relapse, dude aint selling nothing less than 700k first week which is great.

I think an eminem album failing would be great for aftermath, it'd mean they would have to refresh shit up and i dont mind dre working with eminem at all myself, i just think they need to try being abit more creative. Not the same tired interscope formula.

Id also love for him to work with westcoast cats like snoop cube and game but i dont mind at all about dre being on aftermath. He can do what he wants at the end of the day, but people naturally will always have hopes of who he works with.

pz

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 09:21:33 AM »
Also on a side note, in tone with the topic, dre will not move past eminem because eminem can spit garbage and all the white kids will still buy his record. I guarentee with the huge promotion and shit for relapse, dude aint selling nothing less than 700k first week which is great.

I think an eminem album failing would be great for aftermath, it'd mean they would have to refresh shit up and i dont mind dre working with eminem at all myself, i just think they need to try being abit more creative. Not the same tired interscope formula.

Id also love for him to work with westcoast cats like snoop cube and game but i dont mind at all about dre being on aftermath. He can do what he wants at the end of the day, but people naturally will always have hopes of who he works with.

pz

In a way, I do agree with some of what you're saying here.  Because it does seem that Eminem gets preferential treatment from Dre (because like you say, Eminem is almost a guaranteed seller regardless of content).  To me, the biggest failing at Aftermath Records is that too many of their artists get dropped from the label before they're even given a chance.  If there's any bad habbits that need to be broken, that's it.  The label should be about more than just Dre Em and 50.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 11:53:36 AM »

he is not bringing any revolution. there. that is the fucking difference.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 01:43:53 PM »
why everytime somebody drops somethin new there's always people bitchin about it?  and wats with people tellin people wat 2 do bcuz they think that/those individual(s) fucked up?  just leave all tha bullshit 2 tha side and pop a pill or drink or smoke 2 Relapse and it's a done deal

So according to your logic we should accept whatever music comes out, no matter how bad it is? That's stupid, then who the hell determines whats dope and whats whack? Now its one thing to be a hater and hate on anything a rapper puts out. Its another thing to be a fan. A real fan will honestly criticize whatever comes out. If its dope we say its dope. If its not, then we say its not. When a rapper like Em or Nas comes out with subpar material, we as real fans have to let them know that because maybe they don't realize it's whack or they think they can get away with not putting as much work into it. You're not a real fan if you're not open to criticism.

Why did u take that shit to tha heart?  Say what tha fuck you wanna say but dont bitch and nit pik about everything you dont like... shit, do it better.  Ain't nobody say suck dick and be cool.  It doesn't always look like critisizm on tha other side, sometimes people are haters unintentionally, and after listening to Relapse and reading shit on here with the "Average" and "poor" reviews it's really alot of nothing being said.  Em just got older and couldn't help his voice changing (i wish he would sound more serious in his voice too just like the rest of us do), 50 hasn't fell off- i still cant c wat y'all c but whatever, and Dre is slow (we all know that).  Give that shit some play and call it a day.  But plz dont try 2 come back n forth with the bullshit, you have your opinion- i have mine... but Relapse isn't a shitty album and it shits on "Encore"

and it seems like "subpar" is everybody's favorite word when new shit drops, it's hysterical lol.
I haven't listened to the entirety of Relapse. But the songs that have leaked, are you honestly suggesting they are the same quality as his earlier work? If yes, then well no comment there's no point in arguing with you and I'm not going to convince you of anything. If no, then yes subpar is the correct word to use.

And you're really dense if you think that's his real voice. It doesn't have a single thing to do with him getting older. Em is the caliber of emcee that can switch up his flow in different songs, and this time around for whatever reason he's picked a shitty flow. Its not his real voice, so yes he has fucked up. If Em were an average rapper, I wouldn't be criticizing him as much. But the fact that he has two near classic albums and a great rhyming ability means you have to have a different set of standards when reviewing what he puts out. If I wanted average material I would be checking for an average rapper. 

50 hasn't fallen off? Well, compared to his competition, no, but by his own standards he is about as low as he can get. Every album he drops is a less exciting version of his previous one.

btw I'm the wrong one to start one of your little forum feuds with. I may be new to this particular board, but I'm the fucking Osiris of debate and I will eat you under the table.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:49:23 PM by rapsodie »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »
I would agree to a certain extent. He wasted 8 beats on Encore and now like 16 on Em. It's different with 50, he get's 2,3 beats per project, it's not like Dre produces the whole album.

But fuck moving on to some artists just because they're from the Westcoast, that's such a shitty reason. I would love to see a whole Nas cd produced by Dre and of course Snoop & Dre are always a hit.

EDIT: Don't forget that out of all Dre beats for 50, 50 only ruined Fire and I Get It In. That's a good statistic imo.

This is basically what I'm saying. Move on to working with different rappers. I think a Dre-produced Nas album would be the shit.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »
hell yeah, but i'd rather hear nas working heavily with premo again than dre...

Mietek23

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 02:27:01 AM »
Not only Dre needs to move on - ALL Y'ALL NEEDS TO MOVE ON FROM THAT DETOX BULLSHIT!

Why you're so mad/ care what other people think?

Because all this "Detox-threads" just makes me fuckin' SICK - that's why. It's like chasing a dreams that will never happen..

Mista Rosa

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2009, 08:53:11 AM »
dre should produce a nate dogg album and do it right

absolutely!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."