Author Topic: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON  (Read 4788 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre needs to MOVE ON
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 10:23:58 AM »
I'm not that much of a fan of Nas and Dre.  I'd prefer Nas and Premo.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »
Dre gave more beats to EM on this album then he has to Snoop in the last 10 years
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 07:53:58 PM »
i've always noticed by the 5th or 6th post nobody ever knows wat they were talking about in the 1st place.  It's like it goes from 1 thing to tha next and everybody just gets dumbed down.  Dr. Dre=1oGOAT, he never releases anything shitty.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »
i've always noticed by the 5th or 6th post nobody ever knows wat they were talking about in the 1st place.  It's like it goes from 1 thing to tha next and everybody just gets dumbed down.  Dr. Dre=1oGOAT, he never releases anything shitty.

after reviewing the evidence the jury concludes you are in fact a groupie and have high estrogen levels...detox will drop around the time your just getting out of menopause and it will dissapoint just like your sweet 16 party where you didnt get the pony you asked for.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 12:27:14 AM »

after reviewing the evidence the jury concludes you are in fact a groupie and have high estrogen levels...detox will drop around the time your just getting out of menopause and it will dissapoint just like your sweet 16 party where you didnt get the pony you asked for.

LOL, props  :D

eNgIeS

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2009, 06:34:56 AM »
Dre turned his back on the West long ago, He only fucks with selling artists (Aka Eminem)
As much as i would love to see Crooked I and Dre making music, i dont think it will happen
Crooked I had the chance to but someone in his camp fucked it up by leaking Say Dr Dre
ruined it all

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »

ok   :nahnah: :loopaper:  now do your job
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:58:46 AM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »

ok   :nahnah: :loopaper:  now do your job
lol at emotube again :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »
more like she-mo tube