Author Topic: It's Official. Alfamega booted from Grand Hustle.  (Read 781 times)

ABN

Re: It's Official. Alfamega booted from Grand Hustle.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 08:23:46 AM »
^Alfa´s bid when he snitched was 7 years but i think he said that he´s done something like 14 years in total counting his juvenile sentences aswell.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
^Alfa´s bid when he snitched was 7 years but i think he said that he´s done something like 14 years in total counting his juvenile sentences aswell.

See what i meen the guys criminal history is documented...i dont no what possesed him to snitch for an 18 month reduction on his sentance...especially since he didnt seem to be a stranger to jail.....

Be interesting to hear his side of things.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

ABN

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 02:31:10 AM »

See what i meen the guys criminal history is documented...i dont no what possesed him to snitch for an 18 month reduction on his sentance...especially since he didnt seem to be a stranger to jail.....

Be interesting to hear his side of things.
and another thing is that the feds shouldn´t be giving out deals to known felons under any circumstances IMO.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 12:52:12 AM »
Its just goes to show you they aint interested in inforcing the law, they just want high profile cases  (front page news) and conviction figures that look good on paper.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

ABN

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 01:24:31 AM »
Its just goes to show you they aint interested in inforcing the law, they just want high profile cases  (front page news) and conviction figures that look good on paper.
yeah, but all career criminals knows what type of sentences their gonna get if they caught so they shouldn´t get any deals. if you can´t do the time you shouldn´t do the motherfucking crime, period.