Author Topic: Whats with all the beef shit going on here???  (Read 701 times)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whats with all the beef shit going on here???
« on: May 08, 2009, 03:36:42 PM »
damn fellas u need to take a chill pill with all this beefin...it gets real annoyin when im on here and tryin to read some stuff  :P  stop it yall thats childs play...go get sum pussy smoke a fatty and kick back relaxe...this is a dope forum so enjoy it talk music sports whateva but ayo take it eaaaasy  8)

Roccy

Re: Whats with all the beef shit going on here???
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »
lol, gotta wait a few more years for them to grow up.
how it really goes down..

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
Daygotskyllz threatened to have me killed LOL

Punk ass bitch can't take what I said to him. His babydick ass wont see me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

if u goan speak on it, then get the shit strait frat boy.  For a muthafucka that goes to college you sure cant read shit.  Then again, its Long Beach St. so I guess that shit makes sense huh?  I told you I be up around your area from time to time cus I visit some homeboys in Compton.  I aint say I was gonna have em kill you dummy. If I see u, its on some solo bolo shit homie. You like 3'4" muthafucka.  Unless you heavily pistolled up, which u not, not one person on this forum would sweat u homie.  The shit woulda been left at some silly ass, bullshit ass internet argument since I was only fuckin with yo ass.  But u wanna speak on my daughter behind a computer screen.  To be real, I probably wont even take it that far to come up there and fuck yo ass u, klack u out, or whatever. Cus I do gotta lil girl to worry about.  Kinda ironic that u throw her in the argument, and she might be the reason i dont get at u.  My point is, watch what u say. Cus you aint goan be hard to find.  U done gave out yah Frat, your pic, and your school....fool...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:12:25 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »
Nah, beef is great but not in thread with nude Rihanna photos :laugh:

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »

if u goan speak on it, then get the shit strait frat boy.  For a muthafucka that goes to college you sure cant read shit.  Then again, its Long Beach St. so I guess that shit makes sense huh?  I told you I be up around your area from time to time cus I visit some homeboys in Compton.  I aint say I was gonna have em kill you dummy. If I see u, its on some solo bolo shit homie. You like 3'4" muthafucka.  Unless you heavily pistolled up, which u not, not one person on this forum would sweat u homie.  The shit woulda been left at some silly ass, bullshit ass internet argument since I was only fuckin with yo ass.  But u wanna speak on my daughter behind a computer screen.  To be real, I probably wont even take it that far to come up there and fuck yo ass u, klack u out, or whatever. Cus I do gotta lil girl to worry about.  Kinda ironic that u throw her in the argument, and she might be the reason i dont get at u.  My point is, watch what u say. Cus you aint goan be hard to find.  U done gave out yah Frat, your pic, and your school....fool...

Here clown ill even tell u where i stay at atherton and bellflower in east long beach you bithchmade monkey flip. Clown im not scared of you or your threats. Flexing who you know won't do scare me, I got mothafuckas everywhere including your wack ass city and Compton. And another thing, go ahead and say what I said about your daughter.. not a damn thing. But now that slut can slob on my nob when she gets older.. You cant see me bitch keep writing essays faggot

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »
Can't we all just get along?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

Sparetire mentioned your daughter?  A piece of shit like that will get whats coming to him one day.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

Sparetire mentioned your daughter?  A piece of shit like that will get whats coming to him one day.

It wasn't even like that playa that piece of shit just needed a reason to act hard. Ive wooped plenty of filipinos in my days and i really dont mind taking on another one they only got one good fighter

herpes

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

It wasn't even like that playa that piece of shit just needed a reason to act hard. Ive wooped plenty of filipinos in my days and i really dont mind taking on another one they only got one good fighter

If you really did speak on his defenseless daughter that has nothing to do with anything you deserve a baseball bat across the face.

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

If you really did speak on his defenseless daughter that has nothing to do with anything you deserve a baseball bat across the face.

I actually deserve an axe the face with the way I destroyed your moms anus

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »
Look at what you've started FunkBrothersInc. lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 09:43:46 PM »
Im just setting it up for vol2

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 09:48:22 PM »
ay no creo!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09