Author Topic: Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss!  (Read 2127 times)

thegooddoc

Re: Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »
haha, somebody got their feelings hurt.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »
I was almost with him until he got to that Mariah Carrey is a black woman and it's racist to diss her. He had at least a respectable argument until he went with "Please, black people! It's your job to defend my wife's honor against Eminem because him making fun of Mariah Carrey is an attack against the African-American community. It hasn't been a problem for the last seven years he's been doing it but now that she's married to me, it's time for me to turn into the Nickelodeon-version of Farrakan and challenge this racist white devil." He should have just stuck to the Em-Mariah issue and not gone on this big crusade against artists who diss women in music. To save him some time, I'd be willing to guess his crusade will be directed only at white artists whose names happen to be "Eminem" but let's give him a break, he's a busy guy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 11:52:05 PM »
Far be it for me to side with Nick Cannon, but Eminem does have a history of racism against Black women (I certainly didn't forget the "Black girls are bitches" comment). Although its obvious his diss wasn't racist I don't blame Cannon for being angry. All of you would be too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 12:00:38 AM »
Far be it for me to side with Nick Cannon, but Eminem does have a history of racism against Black women (I certainly didn't forget the "Black girls are bitches" comment). Although its obvious his diss wasn't racist I don't blame Cannon for being angry. All of you would be too.
I'm not saying he shouldn't be but he shouldn't cloud the issue. He should address it as "Eminem is pathetic for dissing my wife, Mariah Carrey. He needs to get over it. It's been (?) years." Not "Eminem is dissing a black woman, even though it's so far from obvious that she's black that I have to write a summary breaking down her racial background for the average person to know. Let's all get this guy for being racist." I'm sorry but it's laughable coming from a Nick Cannon. I get what dude is doing and he's not wrong for doing it but he should of cut it down a couple of paragraphs.

I just wanna know who was holding Mariah's purse while he was typing this shit up on his computer? 

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »
nick cannon got owned ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 12:39:46 AM »
Well someones angry.. in which song did eminem diss him??
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »
Tell him to stop writing essays on Eminem while suckin Mariah's toes and go make Drumline 2.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TRG

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 12:48:18 AM »
he says winnin, hes the one that gets to go home every nite n fuck the shit outta mariah carey hah

Yeh, he should've just left it at that. To rub it in a bit.

Not go on a rant about race..  :-\
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 12:50:16 AM by TRG »

eNgIeS

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2009, 02:12:58 AM »
which track is it again?

Well someones angry.. in which song did eminem diss him??
Bag pipes from baghdad I think not sure coz im still listening to the album. He doesnt say too much just one verse worth

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 02:43:34 AM »
which track is it again?

insane i think i forgot he mentions mariah than carries on to nick cannon

callin mariah whore and shit, pretty funny tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 05:02:52 AM »
"You sold your little records and made a little bit of change"

Lol at little bit of change, damn Nick, that was one hell of an essay. Race card though aye? Damn Nick just fucked himself in the ass

lol, Nick Cannon to too busy hosting his MTV show to understand how much Eminem changed the game & what he means.

i would say every rapper in the industry has his back over Nick Cannon LOL.

LOL THIS MOTHER FUCKER WAS ON NICKOLODEAN RIGHT AFTER SPONGEBOB SON! :laugh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 05:53:18 AM »
Em disses him in "Bagpipes From Baghdad".

...And hopefully this might ignite a little something in Eminem, because he started out saying a few things that were true.  Eminem really has fallen off and has not shown any growth as an artist since "8 Mile" (except for maybe one track "We As Americuns").   Also his music lacks substance now... and so on.... Nick was on a roll... and then.....

...he started playing the race card.  At that point he went to depths far lower than Eminem would go.  Eminem has way more class than this dude.  Fuck him, I hope this ruins his carear and Mariah will probably leave his ass when it's all said and done anyway.  Nevermind that she really is a whore.  I mean, what do whores do?  They sell their bodies for money, what does Mariah do?  She sells her body for money.  So how is she not a whore?  So from that perspective Eminem's song was not all fantasy, alot of the shit he said about Nick and Mariah was true.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 06:30:26 AM »
Lol what's he going to do diss eminem in a skit on you tube?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 07:50:20 AM »
Lol what's he going to do diss eminem in a skit on you tube?
It works for 50?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »
lol@all the eminem groupies all getting together to diss nick cannon, dude aint a factor, never has been. He does his thing for what it is, but he in a complete different zone to eminem.