Author Topic: Proof organized religion is retarded - Exhibit A  (Read 1125 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Proof organized religion is retarded - Exhibit A
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »
researching all the info ive learned in the TOT section from the day i signed on here really made me question my faith for a couple of years.

most of my friends are christian with an exception of one or two and even their heavily influenced by christianity and dont doubt that there is a higher being.

but the thing that caught my eye the most was the use of religion by people in power throughout history, which made me really believe its just all propaganda

Loon3y real talk no bullshit

you need to open your eyes and find jesus

hell go to church there are hella bitches at church the girls ive met at my church are fine as fuck have no kids are in college and smart with a future
plus they have older sister that are married that are fine as fuck with kids and some are single

anyways jesus is always with you also
this is coming from a baptist

fuck being buddhaist or whatever you are

be a christian
just not a catholic LOL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 12:36:14 AM »
i'd rather die with faith and live for something then die believing in nothing

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 12:37:11 AM »
Either way you just rot in the ground

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 12:41:15 AM »
researching all the info ive learned in the TOT section from the day i signed on here really made me question my faith for a couple of years.

most of my friends are christian with an exception of one or two and even their heavily influenced by christianity and dont doubt that there is a higher being.

but the thing that caught my eye the most was the use of religion by people in power throughout history, which made me really believe its just all propaganda

hell go to church there are hella bitches at church the girls ive met at my church are fine as fuck have no kids are in college and smart with a future
plus they have older sister that are married that are fine as fuck with kids and some are single

be a christian
just not a catholic LOL

hopefully, ive been a christian all my life but on the real i have no faith right now, logic takes over all my assumptions of god and religion period.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cali Climate

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »
^^lol, christian.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 12:44:30 AM »

be a christian
just not a catholic LOL

hopefully, ive been a christian all my life but on the real i have no faith right now, logic takes over all my assumptions of god and religion period.

dude just read the fuckin bible... go to church one time

i know you scared in the hood go to church

anyways i'd rather die believing that jesus died for my sins and im blessed then  to die believing im just dirt thats gonna be in the ground

i hope my soul goes to a better place when im dead

i believe in heaven or hell

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:28 AM »
Either way you just rot in the ground
You nailed it on the head right there.

You can believe that a unicorn is gonna take you to heaven and do the macarena, but at the end of the day we all end up in the same place: in the ground......or on the side of the New Jersey turnpike.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »
I have to agree, I had an insane amount of drugies, sex-having teens, and alcoholics at my school than I could have ever imagined. Private schools do create more bad kids in my opinions...I went to two of them, most of my friends and kids i know have kids, divorced, and are addicts....I'm only 22. half these kids r younger than me. My schools weren't as strict as this one, some of these schools are a little to extreme.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 05:19:39 AM »
organized religion is nicht-nicht. If you wanna pray, talk to god or whatever, do it on your own time. Don't try to impose it on motherfuckas. What the fuck do you care if i go to heaven? 90% of priests and preachers are politicians, the other 10 are confused and brainwashed. As for those who want to preach "good" morals, do you really have to be a fucking priest to spread positive energy in your community? i don't thinks so... What i think is gonna happen, regardless, religion will stay with us, in one form or another. Some of the teen kids i meet, i kind of feel like MTV is their religion, they live their life by a set of rules established by MTV and all that bullshit. Their values come from that, their attitude and behavior is driven by what they see, and it's all wrapped in a sexy package, isn't it? Yeah, we're lucky to be intelligent individuals, so I guess we should just be thankful and no try to change everyone because organized religion, or at least, piousness to whatever power, is essential in keeping social hierarchies in place. I can go on.. but fuck it..
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 10:14:48 AM »
i'd rather die with faith and live for something then die believing in nothing

I actually think this is the reason most people follow religion. They can't handle the possibility that their lives have no ultimate purpose. They need to believe they are going somewhere after they die or their lives will seem meaningless. At one time I felt this way and was depressed. But I don't need a higher power to give my life meaning. For now I'm alive and that's meaning in itself. I give my own life purpose by the things I do, the choices I make.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »
organized religon is retarded.

There is a certain amount of mental retardation that would allow someone to follow any organized religion.  Organized religion is the most dangerous thing man ever invented, by a huge margin.  Its just amazing to me how otherwise intelligent (SOMEtimes) people can believe such a fairytaile lol. This world is just full of weakminded, insecure people.  It goes to show you that we arent that much more intelligent then the average animal. Everything in our brain would tell us that the idea of an invisible man in the sky, watching over us...is completely ridiculous.  But, our fear of shit we dont know makes some people believe the most ridiculous story ever told...because it comforts their fears.  Pathetic...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »
I believe in myself and furthering my family and ensuring their prosperity. I don't need a galactic babysitter to feel like I have purpose.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 09:35:10 PM »
Oh yeah? You'll regret that when you go to the very bad place after you die that no one has ever seen!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2009, 01:22:54 AM »
Oh yeah? You'll regret that when you go to the very bad place after you die that no one has ever seen!

That some guy on hashish told us about 2k years ago, that he drafted in an attempt to create in a work of fiction.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 10:40:01 AM »

Christianity is genius! lol

If youre a sinner, you go to hell. The only way to avoid hell is to turn your life over to Christ. But heres the catch...according to Christianity we're all born sinners!! Yeahhh!!

Muahahahaha!! Beware...there is no escaping the bullshit!! Facts, logic, or truth cannot protect you! 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"