Author Topic: Should Snoop retire?  (Read 1300 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: SHOULD SNOOP RETIRE?
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »
there's only 2 people in this world who are only checking Snoop out bcuz of Doggystyle/The Chronic... the rest of the world just fucks with Snoopy, enuff said

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 06:46:01 PM »
half of yall are the same faggots that shit on every album he drops then wait six months later when the smoke is clear to say its a good album.

be real with yourself for once...snoops best days are far behind him.

Im sure he still has it in him to drop a classic but will he? probably not...when the new album drops im gonna re up this thread and see what the stans and haters say then.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »
half of yall are the same faggots that shit on every album he drops then wait six months later when the smoke is clear to say its a good album.

Im sure he still has it in him to drop a classic but will he? probably not...when the new album drops im gonna re up this thread and see what the stans and haters say then.

i'm no groupie and im not fittin ta argue witchu but why bitchez always talkin about Snoop's best days r behind him?  Snoop never fell the fuck off, sure every piece of glitter he dropped and gold but fuck it, no1 has and no1 will in any genre.  Snoop has been a classic act since Deep Cover all the way to today.  Snoop falling off is an overstatement.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 07:48:11 PM by RadioTube! Da Don »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »
Snoop retires=westcoast off the map
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »
i didn't enjoy snoop no more since almost 6 years. i don't bother if he retire or not

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »

i'm no groupie and im not fittin ta argue witchu but why bitchez always talkin about Snoop's best days r behind him?  Snoop never fell the fuck off, sure every piece of glitter he dropped and gold but fuck it, no1 has and no1 will in any genre.  Snoop has been a classic act since Deep Cover all the way to today.  Snoop falling off is an overstatement.

I never said shit to you so if you took some kind offence then if the shoe fits buy the skirt to go with it...ego trip had its highlights but in all was a pretty shitty album. BCT was dope but not classic or even close and he had dre on that record...if he cant do it with dre on the boards then maybe he aint got it in him...i really dont know.

I been a fan but im just being realistic his music aint like what it used to be.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »

I never said shit to you so if you took some kind offence then if the shoe fits buy the skirt to go with it...ego trip had its highlights but in all was a pretty shitty album. BCT was dope but not classic or even close and he had dre on that record...if he cant do it with dre on the boards then maybe he aint got it in him...i really dont know.

I been a fan but im just being realistic his music aint like what it used to be.

that shit was so wack, i kno u got better shit n u than that

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »
the more you post in this thread the more your feminine tendencies are becoming apparent...your getting yourself all worked up over someones opinion on snoop differing from yours which makes it really easy to lump you into the groupie category.

now get your ass in the kitchen and put a rush on them hot links.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2009, 12:24:09 AM »
Snoop retires=westcoast off the map
it went off the map a long time ago; Snoop can't do anything about it

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2009, 03:50:20 AM »
yes

Biggzy

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2009, 04:21:23 AM »
if u think snoop = westcoast then i think u gotta eat a dick! hahaha
coz snoop aint repped the west for fuckin ages... eversince he became a commercial bitch he aint repped the hood or the coast...
u'd have more chance of him reppin ny more than lbc since he spend all his time there.. SELLOUT..

MediumL

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2009, 04:32:14 AM »
if u think snoop = westcoast then i think u gotta eat a dick! hahaha
coz snoop aint repped the west for fuckin ages... eversince he became a commercial bitch he aint repped the hood or the coast...
u'd have more chance of him reppin ny more than lbc since he spend all his time there.. SELLOUT..

im not even gonna argue wit a mug like u. if u really think snoop doesnt rep the west then u must be blinded by hate.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2009, 04:34:16 AM »
Yes.. he really should..

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2009, 04:37:17 AM »
He shouldn't retire. Blue Carpet Treatment and Ego Trippin are both good albums imo. But the problem with all Snoop Dogg albums(except Doggystyle) is that every album has about 20 songs, so on every album there's 3-7 fillers.

MediumL

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2009, 04:42:59 AM »
He shouldn't retire. Blue Carpet Treatment and Ego Trippin are both good albums imo. But the problem with all Snoop Dogg albums(except Doggystyle) is that every album has about 20 songs, so on every album there's 3-7 fillers.

the truth although i didnt like ego trippin. TBCT woulda been soo dope if not for 4-5 tracks.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>