Author Topic: [Download] Crooked I - Suge's West Coast (feat. Kurupt, Eastwood, Ray J)  (Read 1198 times)

GangstaBoogy

This is just an alley oop. Wait for my nigga Al Bundy to slam it down...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/598103618f4637ee/

Enjoy  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
This is just an alley oop. Wait for my nigga Al Bundy to slam it down...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/598103618f4637ee/

Enjoy  ;D

Damn thanks for this

woof

good job homie  ;D

westsiderider323

whats this off of?

Rodger Ramrod

wheres the rest of the cd?

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
thanx this chit dope

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

EFFeX

Not exactly doing Crooked any favors by leaking this, but I'm sure there's fans who appreciate it.

acgrundy

Not exactly doing Crooked any favors by leaking this, but I'm sure there's fans who appreciate it.

LMAO!  Doing crooked I any favors?  The fucking guy been in the industry for over 10 years w/o dropping an album.  Shit or get off the pot!

EFFeX

LMAO!  Doing crooked I any favors?  The fucking guy been in the industry for over 10 years w/o dropping an album.  Shit or get off the pot!

I'm just saying, they are trying to release the album in a legitimate format on WIDEAwake. Don't people want to hear it mastered with a good tracklist or would they rather leak each song individually making WIDEAwake say "Fuck it, what's the point."

EFFeX

By the way, just so people know where I'm coming from...

I'm sure people see me asking for tracks to leak all the time, so it may sound hypocritical. I DO want to hear this album, I mean who can hate for finally hearing the music. It's just that I know that they have plans for the music, so it puts the fans in an awkward position. Obviously your going to download, but you still feel weird about the way it was released. Feel me?

acgrundy

Plans for releasing the music?  We have heard that for years w/ crooked I.  I don't fucking care who it comes from, just put it out already.

GangstaBoogy

Wow niggas are sendin out emails about me leakin this song lol. More coming tonight...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

Plans for releasing the music?  We have heard that for years w/ crooked I.  I don't fucking care who it comes from, just put it out already.

It's just a discussion homie, that's my point of view. We've heard yours and I'm sure it is the voice of many.

Nothing I say or what anyone else says can really stop the tracks from leaking I guess. Just wanted to chime in real quick.

Anyway, you got anything REALLY rare Gangstaboogy? "Live At Tha Row" or "Pimp Slap'd"?  8)

Quadruple OG

Wow niggas are sendin out emails about me leakin this song lol. More coming tonight...

would really love it if "House Party" somehow leaked  8)

sofdark

Pimp Slap'd !!! Cmon GangstaBoogy,

u really believe they gon release Crooked's material in CD form? I don't believe that homie. They didn't even release B.O.S.S. what makes u believe that they gon release something older than B.O.S.S.?