Author Topic: [Download] Crooked I - Suge's West Coast (feat. Kurupt, Eastwood, Ray J)  (Read 1200 times)

Mietek23

Propz for the tracks GangstaBoogy +1

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
another album leaked after all those years, damn, internet just cant be stopped.

gotta hear this.

:)

WHere ?
 ???

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
in the say hi to the bad guy discussion!!

:o

nabbe

• Lil Geezy
Props for the songs GangstaBoogy!!!

The "House Party" song is amazing!

2euce 7even

wasn´t OG So Damn Hood without Sisqo?

the song rocks (suge´s west coast) is it really da title fa da song?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what are these traxx?
pimped slapped
live at the row

Plans for releasing the music?  We have heard that for years w/ crooked I.  I don't fucking care who it comes from, just put it out already.

It's just a discussion homie, that's my point of view. We've heard yours and I'm sure it is the voice of many.

Nothing I say or what anyone else says can really stop the tracks from leaking I guess. Just wanted to chime in real quick.

Anyway, you got anything REALLY rare Gangstaboogy? "Live At Tha Row" or "Pimp Slap'd"?  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

Man LISTEN! I don't have any of those. I only have the EP FTP sold on the low.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

woof

you got the missin track 14??

EFFeX

what are these traxx?
pimped slapped
live at the row

Plans for releasing the music?  We have heard that for years w/ crooked I.  I don't fucking care who it comes from, just put it out already.

It's just a discussion homie, that's my point of view. We've heard yours and I'm sure it is the voice of many.

Nothing I say or what anyone else says can really stop the tracks from leaking I guess. Just wanted to chime in real quick.

Anyway, you got anything REALLY rare Gangstaboogy? "Live At Tha Row" or "Pimp Slap'd"?  8)

Meant Slap Back, my bad bro!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up
i was hopin for two snoop diss tracks but that slap back will do haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

gghh

• Lil Geezy

OG Hack Wilson

this is my fav song from the CD
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens