Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3168 times)

herpes

So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« on: May 09, 2009, 03:19:46 PM »
Contrary to what the dirty jew elior thinks, I do smoke weed. I just don't find it as something to brag about like it's something cool.  But I guess if you told people you were a big shot but yet you still lived at home you would look for anything to validate your hipness.  That being said,.   I already feel more motivated.  I already have more energy when I work out.  My mind doesn't feel as cluttered.  I don't think I'm going back.  So thats now three months without ciggs and a weed w/o weed.  The next step is to stop drinking.

Clean and sober living >>> being under the influence >>> being under the influence and acting like hot shit when you still live at home.

Sikotic™

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:21 PM »
I'm quitting drinking as soon as I graduate too. My fat ass needs to get back in the gym like I used to be.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:57 PM »
fuck being sober

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »
Being sober Is for people not smart enough to high.And ambition is for people not smart enough to be lazy

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »
That's good shit if you feel more productive, do your thing man. Me, I'll be just fine with the dro  8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 05:57:03 PM »
Hah. I've been sober for months. I'm not going back either, way better shit i can be spending money on.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »
Hah. I've been sober for months. I'm not going back either, way better shit i can be spending money on.

Word, this as well.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 07:37:29 PM »
Sober life>>>>>>

DIP DIP SET SET

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »
quitters never prosper. if you really kept it G you would get lung cancer like the rest of us.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 11:50:35 PM »
I smoked for over 10 years and in a few months it will be 3 years since I smoked.  I definitely cut down on the drinking a lot too.  I don't think I will ever completely quit drinking, but its nice being more sober than not.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 05:47:05 AM »
yea weed and drinking all day is for the fools who are 25 playin a second hand dreamcast in 2009 while living with there moms...

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 06:02:41 AM »
Since that comment was about me ill just say I've lived on my own since I was 18.I own a 1080p panasonic Vera tv with a 7.1 surround sound system, ps3,a wii and an xbox 360.And yes a dreamcast just because I always regretted selling it.Now go brag about your old raggedy ass Benz you fucking homo.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 06:06:34 AM »
Oh and its a beautiful 50 inch screen by the way.On a side note I rarely drink and when I do its either Crown royal or hennesy.I also haven't smoked weed in a long time,never really my thing but its alright once in a while.I strictly fuck with cigars,mostly Romeo and Juliet brand

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 06:14:29 AM »
good for you ??? i got 2 boxes of punch tubes good cigars... i know you get upset quickly and right really fast like you just hit a bag of skittles like it was crack.. just calm down its a rap forum have all the tvs and consoles u want dont take it so serious... lol raggedy benz ok man wel my rims cost more than anything u listed altogether i mean lol.. but seriously calm down.. lay of them skittles

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 06:41:40 AM »
Man nobody wants to hear about the rimmers you hand out to your daughter on a daily basis