Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3113 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2009, 06:10:29 PM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

what do you do that makes you so important? maybe you're surrounded by losers who made nothing of themselves and thats why you're making it seem like a great accomplishment to be renting an apartment ...could that be it? lolll

You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  When did I make it seem like a great accomplishment to rent an apartment?  It is not an accomplishment at all, which in fact just shows exactly how much of a loser you are because you can't do it.

So NIK, again, what is it that you do for a living, and how much money do you make?  Because I know that people like you are in such short supply and high demand.  Do you write Forum Legend on your resume?  Do you state that you have by far the highest post count out of at least 5000 members?

Why didn't you answer my questions NIK?  I'll tell you why, its because you are a lying moron, and you are not saving up for a house.  Because if you do try and explain it you will just look like a fucking idiot because you won't know what you are talking about.

LMAO...I remember just several months ago your fucking stupid ass tried telling me some stuff about real estate, and how it was a good time to buy and how your mom is in the business.  Hahaha you are the most fucking pathetic lying piece of shit I have ever encountered in my life.

LMAO...it was good to buy a few months back, you dumb bitch...it still is. prices will skyrocket like a muthafucka in a couple years. but that's besides the point. i COULD EASILY rent out an apartment if i wanted to. middle-eastern families dont live like that because we like livin in COMFORT, we do shit the smart way. i know you're used to the trailor trash life, but it aint like that when your family comes from israel. in a few months ill be livin in a house 10x as big as where you're stayin at and ill be half your age. i bet im makin way more money than you right now and you're old enough to be my grandpa...shut the fuck up and go act like you mean something somewhere else, cuz you can't pull that shit here no more.

That's good for you and your very fortunate to have grown up being spoiled, and given a job by your parents, but do you really think you could still be living comfortably without them? It seems to me that all you do is get on dubcc, do drugs and go to raves. I want to feel bad for you, everyone making fun of you, but shit man, your a bum. For real. What do you even do? Are your parents even proud to call you their son?

RaveyOne

« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »
THA HOMIES MOM GAVE HIM A JB AT THA NISSAN DEALERSHIP SON MAN UP AND HOP OFF

Cali Climate

« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2009, 12:25:46 AM »
Man elior, you really come off as a spoiled bitch..so far i've heard you dance around everything with an excuse.

"it's a middle eastern thing"
"it's an LA thing"
"everyone else is a hick"
"everyone else is jealous"

it's sad you'll never know the satisfaction truly becoming something on your own..just riding the coattails of your parents...but hey, America is better off without people like you doing anything major..stick to your raves and clerical job, i suppose it's easier.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »
we need to see a round 2 of nik vs ac grundy

Don king where are you??

Cali Climate

« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2009, 12:29:03 AM »
Man I need that Don King July 4th swag in my life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2009, 08:41:10 AM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

what do you do that makes you so important? maybe you're surrounded by losers who made nothing of themselves and thats why you're making it seem like a great accomplishment to be renting an apartment ...could that be it? lolll

You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  When did I make it seem like a great accomplishment to rent an apartment?  It is not an accomplishment at all, which in fact just shows exactly how much of a loser you are because you can't do it.

So NIK, again, what is it that you do for a living, and how much money do you make?  Because I know that people like you are in such short supply and high demand.  Do you write Forum Legend on your resume?  Do you state that you have by far the highest post count out of at least 5000 members?

Why didn't you answer my questions NIK?  I'll tell you why, its because you are a lying moron, and you are not saving up for a house.  Because if you do try and explain it you will just look like a fucking idiot because you won't know what you are talking about.

LMAO...I remember just several months ago your fucking stupid ass tried telling me some stuff about real estate, and how it was a good time to buy and how your mom is in the business.  Hahaha you are the most fucking pathetic lying piece of shit I have ever encountered in my life.

LMAO...it was good to buy a few months back, you dumb bitch...it still is. prices will skyrocket like a muthafucka in a couple years. but that's besides the point. i COULD EASILY rent out an apartment if i wanted to. middle-eastern families dont live like that because we like livin in COMFORT, we do shit the smart way. i know you're used to the trailor trash life, but it aint like that when your family comes from israel. in a few months ill be livin in a house 10x as big as where you're stayin at and ill be half your age. i bet im makin way more money than you right now and you're old enough to be my grandpa...shut the fuck up and go act like you mean something somewhere else, cuz you can't pull that shit here no more.

That's good for you and your very fortunate to have grown up being spoiled, and given a job by your parents, but do you really think you could still be living comfortably without them? It seems to me that all you do is get on dubcc, do drugs and go to raves. I want to feel bad for you, everyone making fun of you, but shit man, your a bum. For real. What do you even do? Are your parents even proud to call you their son?

how would u know what the fuck i do with my life besides what i post on wcc, you flaming homo?

how can you out of all people claim that I get made fun of here? LMFAO!!! youre the guy who had a gay picture posted up and you claimed it was your Halloween costume...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. painted nails and all, you flaming homo. see, with me, people love to ride my nuts...thats a little different than what happened to you, which was genuinely getting made fun of. you even left the board because of it...dont think we forgot, krondon. ;)

as for what I do with my life, I'm a field manager at a construction company and I do job-site labor + office work from 7 AM to fucking 5 PM...but you wouldnt know that, huh, you flaming fag? cuz I dont post about shit like that on here. why the fuck would i? i dunno what you do for a living (besides sucking dick), but does that make you a bum? no...it just makes you a fag, i cant call you a bum unless I know for sure youre doing nothin with your life, and I dont, just like you dont about me....so get off the nuts, gay costume boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2009, 08:45:03 AM »
Man elior, you really come off as a spoiled bitch..so far i've heard you dance around everything with an excuse.

"it's a middle eastern thing"
"it's an LA thing"
"everyone else is a hick"
"everyone else is jealous"

it's sad you'll never know the satisfaction truly becoming something on your own..just riding the coattails of your parents...but hey, America is better off without people like you doing anything major..stick to your raves and clerical job, i suppose it's easier.

yea...saving up for a house instead of rushing out and settling for less is a middle-eastern thing. we like to live rich, we expect more of ourselves, and thats the way to be. also, hicks wouldnt know this, but there's a much greater chance at success when family sticks together and supports eachother. nothing to be envious about, banana boy, just be satisfied with what you have. now tell me in what ways you benefit america? since youre so fuckin high and mighty...lmao....geek.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:56 AM »
what city do you plan on buying in? how much you got saved up?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »

not sure what city yet, but it's definitely guna be in the sfv..dont have enough saved up as of today, but ill be getting there soon. i might be going in 50/50 on my uncles weed club and ill be fuckin with more than just 1 home if that takes off like i know it can.

what about you? you live in a house? apartment?.. and where?

RaveyOne

« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »
DAMN HOMIE OG SCCIT GOING HARD ON THESE WEAKLINGS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) MAN UP OR LAY DOWN, NUTRIDERS 8) 8)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2009, 12:49:19 PM »

not sure what city yet, but it's definitely guna be in the sfv..dont have enough saved up as of today, but ill be getting there soon. i might be going in 50/50 on my uncles weed club and ill be fuckin with more than just 1 home if that takes off like i know it can.

Im a real estate agent, live in a house in Ontario Cali. Bout to buy a pad in Riverside by the university and rent it out to some punk ass kids. Shits going for like 100k there.. Peanuts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

Im a real estate agent, live in a house in Ontario Cali. Bout to buy a pad in Riverside by the university and rent it out to some punk ass kids. Shits going for like 100k there.. Peanuts

buyin and renting is definitely a great way to build your account up nowadays. it's the same way in cali...good shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »

buyin and renting is definitely a great way to build your account up nowadays. it's the same way in cali...good shit.

Yeah it's good if you always have paying tenants who don't fuck your shit up.  Owning rentals in a college town is a decent gig - lot of time parents are paying the rent for the kids so you'll prolly get paid, the houses are usually pieces of shit so you don't mind the damage done to the house.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2009, 10:41:30 PM »

how would u know what the fuck i do with my life besides what i post on wcc, you flaming homo?

how can you out of all people claim that I get made fun of here? LMFAO!!! youre the guy who had a gay picture posted up and you claimed it was your Halloween costume...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. painted nails and all, you flaming homo. see, with me, people love to ride my nuts...thats a little different than what happened to you, which was genuinely getting made fun of. you even left the board because of it...dont think we forgot, krondon. ;)

as for what I do with my life, I'm a field manager at a construction company and I do job-site labor + office work from 7 AM to fucking 5 PM...but you wouldnt know that, huh, you flaming fag? cuz I dont post about shit like that on here. why the fuck would i? i dunno what you do for a living (besides sucking dick), but does that make you a bum? no...it just makes you a fag, i cant call you a bum unless I know for sure youre doing nothin with your life, and I dont, just like you dont about me....so get off the nuts, gay costume boy.

LMAO @ you of all people talking about looks. I bet (No, I KNOW For a DAMN FACT) I could still pull in more girls than you with that costume on. (only girl you've been able to pull since high school looks like a cross between Fat Joe And Snorlax.  :-X )
And LMAO @ you calling ME a fag when your all hugged up on your "Homies" in all your pics. Going To Raves with your rainbow bracelets and glow sticks, Really Now, .....REALLY.

Anyway, again you try and come after me instead of addressing the question at hand, you really think you have accomplished anything in life? you are a bum, the only reason you even have a job is because of your daddy. And Instead of doing work, you said so yourself your on Dubcc. And your getting "Paid".
What personal accomplishments do you have that did not involve your parents helping you or giving you anything? (Well, Maybe your girlfriend, but you never know, maybe mommy and daddy arranged that too)

No One's on your nuts, I'm just calling it like it is. Look at you trying to get at me. are you mad?

But whatever, I'm not hating, good for you being a spoiled brat, all the best to you.
Make Mommy And Daddy Proud!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2009, 02:28:08 AM »
You better buy a pad in the SFV, NIK. Otherwise, you're a traitor.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE